MineTweaker/ModTweaker - A help and suggestions thread.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
mods.forestry.Carpenter.removeRecipe(<Forestry:soil:1>);
mods.forestry.Carpenter.removeRecipe(<Forestry:fertilizerCompound>);

Works in my Pack fine. (Forestry 3.6)

This woks for you ?

I:tile.for.soil.1_16=0

I dont know your Mod List I not seen a fml log or a full minetweaker log.
How i can help you with this few infos?

Reactions: Yulife

Pyth

Jul 29, 2019
I have Forestry 4.1.1.64, gregtech 5.09.12, maybe because of this.
No, I:tile.for.soil.1_16=0 doesn't work.

Code:
ERROR: Error executing Delete.zs: forestry/factory/gadgets/MachineCarpenter$RecipeManager
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: forestry/factory/gadgets/MachineCarpenter$RecipeManager
    at modtweaker2.mods.forestry.handlers.Carpenter.removeRecipe(Carpenter.java:117)
    at Delete.__script__(Delete.zs:17)
    at __ZenMain__.run(Delete.zs)
    at minetweaker.runtime.MTTweaker.load(MTTweaker.java:163)
    at minetweaker.MineTweakerImplementationAPI.reload(MineTweakerImplementationAPI.java:656)
    at minetweaker.MineTweakerImplementationAPI$1.execute(MineTweakerImplementationAPI.java:83)
    at minetweaker.MineTweakerImplementationAPI$19.execute(MineTweakerImplementationAPI.java:642)
    at minetweaker.mc1710.server.MCServer$MCCommand.func_71515_b(MCServer.java:124)
    at net.minecraft.command.CommandHandler.func_71556_a(CommandHandler.java:99)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.command.CraftSimpleCommandMap.dispatch(CraftSimpleCommandMap.java:53)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.dispatchVanillaCommand(CraftServer.java:733)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147361_d(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:1324)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147354_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:1099)
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(C01PacketChatMessage.java:38)
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(C01PacketChatMessage.java:53)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:244)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:173)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:991)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:431)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:809)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:669)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
How would I go about adding an item to the MFR fertilizer? The wiki page has that section blank at the moment.
Still looking for a way to do this.
If something is not on the wiki, just look at the code.

addFertilizer(IItemStack item, String type)

addFertilizer is the method after "mods.mfr.Fertilizer." and the parameters are kind of obvious, you can look at the fertilizer strings in the code below.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
What exactly you mean with minetweaker contest ?
I was thinking have 2 sections, vanilla and modded. Vanilla would be best balance and game play changes, so you would have people completely overhauling vanilla it just making balance changes. And then modded would be with a select amount of mods, probably thermal expansion and TiCon with addons and then maybe other mods as well. But I would want to limit it and have the same mods for everyone.

And then a small group of people would decide on 5 or 10 scripts per section(Depending on how many submissions we would get) and let people play and vote on the winner.

Rubyheart

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
mods.mfr.Fertilizer.addFertilizer(IItemStack <RotaryCraft:rotarycraft_item_powders:13> * 1, String normal);
ERROR: Error parsing Modtweaker.zs:9 -- ) expected
I can't see where I'm missing anything. Is it glaringly obvious and I just can't see it?

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
@ jdog1408

My scripts are on Git.
Not sure if they helpful.

Sorry I not have time to make new scripts for a contest because my Mopack need much more scripts to be done. After this 90 % off all the 180 Mods are completly changed and Overhault. I think my Pack is the mosted Minnetweaked Pack I know. :)

Modpack Scripts:
https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/tree/master/scripts

Collected Scripts:
https://github.com/Dream-Master/Mods-Get-Gregged
Whoa, I don't even k ow if I'm having this contest yet. Haha. Seems like you're ahead of the game.

Pyth

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you... Have you an idea how to add a craft to a natural gas cell in the centrifuge?
Cobblestone -> Natural Gas Cell

Code:
//Centrifuge
//OutputArray, InputFluid, InputStack, InputCell, OutputFluid, OutputArrayChances, Time in Ticks, EnergyUsage
mods.gregtech.Centrifuge.addRecipe([<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:30733>, null, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2299>], null, null, null, null, [10000, 9000, 8000], 100, 50);

Last edited: