MineTweaker/ModTweaker - A help and suggestions thread.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
1. delete the recipes in the config and add them via GT Tweaker back as you like.
2. Fork the Gt Code and change the recipes inside the Code (GT 5 is on Github)
3. If this is to hard let the recipes like they are.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to remove Mekanism recipes that are defined under it's own "Mekansim Shaped". Under Mekansim 8 the standard recipes.remove doesn't work, but it did under version 7.
Otherwise I'm going to have to downgrade Mekanism.
Bit late, and I don't know if you've figured it out yet, but to remove the recipe you'll need to disable the relevant machine in the mek config and also change the config that removes disabled machines from the world. Unfortunately this also hides the disabled machine in NEI, so you'll need a way to unhide them. For this I used INpure Core in Regrowth, and I suggest not using the MT NEI hide functions, as a reload will cancel out those scripts due to limitations with the NEI.
At least this is how I achieved this for Regrowth.

RenzosNips

Jul 29, 2019
Bit late, and I don't know if you've figured it out yet, but to remove the recipe you'll need to disable the relevant machine in the mek config and also change the config that removes disabled machines from the world. Unfortunately this also hides the disabled machine in NEI, so you'll need a way to unhide them. For this I used INpure Core in Regrowth, and I suggest not using the MT NEI hide functions, as a reload will cancel out those scripts due to limitations with the NEI.
I was curious to how you fixed that. Good to know.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
No you can't Pyth

Now, a question of my own, as I am lost on something :/
Mekanism shaped crafting.
When you do
recipes.remove(infuser);
*infuser is the var for the metallurgic infuser

It won't remove the recipe. Any idea how to fix this?

RenzosNips

Jul 29, 2019
@jordsta95

@thephoenixlodge (wrong user tagged, derp) I believe had this issue with Regrowth, correct? I know I seen a post about it somewhere... Will edit soonish

EDIT:

It's literally like a few posts up. I apparently can't read.

Last edited:

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
upload_2016-1-1_18-0-48.png
Anyone has this weird bug too? Every time I enter /mt reload it gives a warning with an increased number of stuck modifications, though all the scripts are working fine?

RenzosNips

Jul 29, 2019
Where would this be?
I only see the disable (which removes it from the game) :/

From my config

Code:
    B:MetallurgicInfuserEnabled=true

and (I BELIEVE this is it, I'm lacking time to test, currently)

Code:
    B:DestroyDisabledBlocks=true

Change both to false, and you should be able to change the recipe, and then show it with INpure core.

Reactions: jordsta95

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
From my config

Code:
    B:MetallurgicInfuserEnabled=true

and (I BELIEVE this is it, I'm lacking time to test, currently)

Code:
    B:DestroyDisabledBlocks=true

Change both to false, and you should be able to change the recipe, and then show it with INpure core.
You're a star!
You don't need to do anything with NEI though, and I don't use INpure core :p

Reactions: RenzosNips
A

Ash0011

well I suppose it's more extraTIC, at this point an enderium cleaver can oneshot the wither, while pretty much none of the other things it adds are worthwhile in any way.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
well I suppose it's more extraTIC, at this point an enderium cleaver can oneshot the wither, while pretty much none of the other things it adds are worthwhile in any way.
Enderium is supposed to be pretty engame, you must go to the end to get in good quantities.

A

Ash0011

I'm playing in infinity, so the end and even enderium is a more late beginning or early midgame type thing. plus enderium outranks ludicrite(made with enderium and nether stars) as well as awakened draconium(pretty much the hardest to get material in the game) not to mention the fact that both signalum and lumium are likewise broken. on top of this all the other materials have almost nothing interesting going on, I mean all the tool rods are pretty much 1x modifiers and pretty much none of them have any interesting modifiers.
I saw someone putting a rebalance together earlier in the thread, so I was wondering if they had it done and were willing to share(or even not done and were willing to share) if not then I'll just have to figure it out myself

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
mods.bloodmagic.Altar.addrecipe(<magicalcrops:magicalcrops_ModMagicSeedsRuby>, 2, 5000, 20, 20);

I want it to take Essence Seeds from Magical Crops and throw it into a Blood Magic Altar but this doesn't work it says that mods. [bloodmagic] .Altar isn't a recognized parameter or something

Unbr34k4bl3

Jul 29, 2019
mods.bloodmagic.Altar.addrecipe(<magicalcrops:magicalcrops_ModMagicSeedsRuby>, 2, 5000, 20, 20);

I want it to take Essence Seeds from Magical Crops and throw it into a Blood Magic Altar but this doesn't work it says that mods. [bloodmagic] .Altar isn't a recognized parameter or something

mods.bloodmagic.Altar.addRecipe(<magicalcrops:magicalcrops_ModMagicSeedsRuby>, 2, 5000, 20, 20);

You spelled it with a lowercase instead of an uppercase R :)
Try it with the code above and tell me if you get any positive results.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
mods.bloodmagic.Altar.addRecipe(<magicalcrops:magicalcrops_ModMagicSeedsRuby>, 2, 5000, 20, 20);

You spelled it with a lowercase instead of an uppercase R :)
Try it with the code above and tell me if you get any positive results.
Uhh, no luck, it's failing at the part with blood magic, it seems like my version modtweaker is incompatible. I did have to go to a previous version earlier for thaumcraft to work too and I don't know if I'd have to go further back or newer in which case they would conflict.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
So as mentioned you need addRecipe, not addrecipe, more significantly you need to specify both an input and output item, as is you're just giving it one item so it can't work, you'll want something more like this.

mods.bloodmagic.Altar.addRecipe(<minecraft:wheat_seeds>, <magicalcrops:magicalcrops_ModMagicSeedsRuby>, 2, 5000, 20, 20);

That will turn normal seeds into ruby seeds for 5000LP requiring at least a T2 altar at a rate of 20LP/t assuming I'm reading the docs right.