MineTweaker/ModTweaker - A help and suggestions thread.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Is it possible to automatically replace part of a recipe with another item? Basically I want to replace all occurrences of "Item X" with an OreDict entry that contains Item X along with other items. Would save having to remove/add every recipe in existence that uses Item X.

RenzosNips

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to automatically replace part of a recipe with another item? Basically I want to replace all occurrences of "Item X" with an OreDict entry that contains Item X along with other items. Would save having to remove/add every recipe in existence that uses Item X.

If I'm understanding correctly, you want to (for example) remove the item NotFake from all recipes. NotFake has an OreDict tag of "something".

It really depends on how the recipes are created. I don't believe there is any way to remove all, however. Your best bet would be to remove NotFake from the OreDict "something". Any recipes that use the OreDict "something" for their recipe will not contain NotFake anymore. Unfortunately, that's probably not going to do much for you, but there isn't an easier way that I know of. Sorry :/

Doom_Walker

Jul 29, 2019
Im new to modtweaker and i need some help. I am currently trying to remove all charcoal recipes from the redstone furnace. I have gotten most of the recipes disabled tho 4 logs are being stubborn. Pine wood, Etheral wood, and Sacred oak wood from biomesOplenty and the Greatwood from Thaumcraft. Ive put in the remove ore:logwood and it removed all vanilla and most of Bop. All those other logs are listed under ore:logwood i dont know why they arnt disabling

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
If the item has an oreDict entry, you could potentially do it, though it may break stuff.
Let's say you wanted to make it so you couldn't use sticks in recipes anymore, you have to use leaves...
You may be able to remove <minecraft:sticks> from <ore:woodStick> (probably not the right ID), and add <minecraft:leaves> to <ore:woodStick>...

But that won't replace EVERYTHING, only the recipes that use the sticks

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Im new to modtweaker and i need some help. I am currently trying to remove all charcoal recipes from the redstone furnace. I have gotten most of the recipes disabled tho 4 logs are being stubborn. Pine wood, Etheral wood, and Sacred oak wood from biomesOplenty and the Greatwood from Thaumcraft. Ive put in the remove ore:logwood and it removed all vanilla and most of Bop. All those other logs are listed under ore:logwood i dont know why they arnt disabling

The Wiki ( http://minetweaker3.powerofbytes.com/wiki/ModTweaker:Thermal_Expansion_Support ) is said the following:
//InputStack //Recommended to sync with "furnace.remove();" function
So try to make this entry
furnace.remove(<your log>); mod names or ordicted names

When they realy sync than it will work too.(I never tweaked Thermal Expansion)

For helping you in the future it would be great to post a minetweaker.log file here (only the link post it in pastbin or in gist).
Without this log and a full posted recipes.zs file it is hard or impossible to say where is the error.
The minetweaker log says wich log are remove/add/change etc.

Doom_Walker

Jul 29, 2019
The Wiki ( http://minetweaker3.powerofbytes.com/wiki/ModTweaker:Thermal_Expansion_Support ) is said the following:
//InputStack //Recommended to sync with "furnace.remove();" function
So try to make this entry
furnace.remove(<your log>); mod names or ordicted names

When they realy sync than it will work too.(I never tweaked Thermal Expansion)

For helping you in the future it would be great to post a minetweaker.log file here (only the link post it in pastbin or in gist).
Without this log and a full posted recipes.zs file it is hard or impossible to say where is the error.
The minetweaker log says wich log are remove/add/change etc.

thanks i try that

this is my current script
//Values
val charcoal = <minecraft:coal:1>;

//Furnace recipes
furnace.remove(charcoal);

//Redstone Furnace

mods.thermalexpansion.Furnace.removeRecipe(<ore:logWood>);
mods.thermalexpansion.Furnace.removeRecipe(<minecraft:hay_block>);
mods.thermalexpansion.Furnace.removeRecipe(<ThermalExpansion:material:513>);
mods.thermalexpansion.Furnace.removeRecipe(<MineFactoryReloaded:brick:13>);
mods.thermalexpansion.Furnace.removeRecipe(<MineFactoryReloaded:rubberwood.log>);

Pyth

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I do need your help!!!

Have you an idea how to add a craft to a natural gas cell in the centrifuge?
Cobblestone -> Natural Gas Cell

Code:
Code:
//Centrifuge
//OutputArray, InputFluid, InputStack, InputCell, OutputFluid, OutputArrayChances, Time in Ticks, EnergyUsage
mods.gregtech.Centrifuge.addRecipe([<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:30733>, null, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2299>], null, null, null, null, [10000, 9000, 8000], 100, 50);

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I do need your help!!!

Have you an idea how to add a craft to a natural gas cell in the centrifuge?
Cobblestone -> Natural Gas Cell

Code:
Code:
//Centrifuge
//OutputArray, InputFluid, InputStack, InputCell, OutputFluid, OutputArrayChances, Time in Ticks, EnergyUsage
mods.gregtech.Centrifuge.addRecipe([<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:30733>, null, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2299>], null, null, null, null, [10000, 9000, 8000], 100, 50);
Code:
//Centrifuge
mods.gregtech.Centrifuge.addRecipe([<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:30733>, null, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2299>], null, <minecraft:cobblestone>, null, null, [10000, 9000, 8000], 100, 50);

You see that thing in the comment above it, that tells you what part of the following code does what.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
thanks i try that

this is my current script
//Values

//Furnace recipes

//Redstone Furnace

mods.thermalexpansion.Furnace.removeRecipe(<ore:logWood>);
mods.thermalexpansion.Furnace.removeRecipe(<minecraft:hay_block>);
mods.thermalexpansion.Furnace.removeRecipe(<ThermalExpansion:material:513>);
mods.thermalexpansion.Furnace.removeRecipe(<MineFactoryReloaded:brick:13>);
mods.thermalexpansion.Furnace.removeRecipe(<MineFactoryReloaded:rubberwood.log>);

Try this

//Values

//Furnace recipes
furnace.remove(<ore:logWood>);
furnace.remove(<minecraft:hay_block>);
furnace.remove(<ThermalExpansion:material:513>);
furnace.remove(<MineFactoryReloaded:brick:13>);
furnace.remove(<MineFactoryReloaded:rubberwood.log>);

Rubyheart

Jul 29, 2019
Now that my fertilizer situation is working, how would I go about making a crop that doesn't currently respond to fertilizer, respond to fertilizer? Sugarcane for instance, or the Agricraft version of it.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Now that my fertilizer situation is working, how would I go about making a crop that doesn't currently respond to fertilizer, respond to fertilizer? Sugarcane for instance, or the Agricraft version of it.
You could use an alternative method, such as Ritual of the Green Grove

Pyth

Jul 29, 2019
How can I remove recipes of processing for GregTech's solar panels in Pulverizer, Fluid Extractor, Arc Furnaces (usual and plasma)?

Perhaps like this?

Code:
val solar = <ore:solar>;
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32750);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32751);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32752);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32753);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32754);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32755);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32756);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32757);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32758);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32759);

mods.gregtech.Pulverizer.remove([<*>], solar, [<*>], <*>, <*>);
mods.gregtech.FluidExtractor.remove(<*>, solar , <*> <*> <*>, <*>, <*>, <*>);
mods.gregtech.PlasmaArcFurnace.remove([<*>], <*>  250, solar, <*>  , [*], , <*>);

Any Minetweaker's guide for GregTech?

Last edited:

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
How can I remove recipes of processing for GregTech's solar panels in Pulverizer, Fluid Extractor, Arc Furnaces (usual and plasma)?

Perhaps like this?

Code:
val solar = <ore:solar>;
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32750);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32751);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32752);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32753);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32754);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32755);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32756);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32757);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32758);
solar.add(gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32759);

mods.gregtech.Pulverizer.remove([<*>], solar, [<*>], <*>, <*>);
mods.gregtech.FluidExtractor.remove(<*>, solar , <*> <*> <*>, <*>, <*>, <*>);
mods.gregtech.PlasmaArcFurnace.remove([<*>], <*>  250, solar, <*>  , [*], , <*>);

Any Minetweaker's guide for GregTech?
For the love of Notch, don't.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
What does it mean?

Did you ever read my previous post here?

You cant remove GT Recipes with Minetweaker!!!!This is impossible!!!

remove it in the Gt config recipes.cfg.