MineTweaker/ModTweaker - A help and suggestions thread.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
can't wait for new update on modtweaker all the goodies it will have in store.
Dunno what will be added, but I am sure there will be some good stuff :)

But Minetweaker is the one I am anxiously awaiting... Being able to edit mob drops in a nicer coding way than MobProperties /me is in love :p
I don't understand MP at all :/

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I'll probably record one on Wednesday, so Friday it should go up (I can't really record until then)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I really don't have the time for recording and editing a video, so here are the codes for FSP: *please bare in mind I don't know much about FSP
Crucible
mods.fsp.addLiquid(<new liquid>,<ingot>,<plate>,<nugget>,int1,int2,int3);
First 4 variables are obvious, the last 3 ints I have no idea what there are for. Maybe heat, steam, time or something like that?

mods.fsp.addMelting(<item>,<liquid>,<liquid amount>);
e.g:
mods.fsp.addMelting(<minecraft:iron_ingot>,<liquids.moltenIron>,256);
I think

mods.fsp.removeMelting(<item>, <liquid>);
Not sure on this one.

mods.fsp.addDunking(<item input>, <liquid>, <liquid amount>, <output>);
e.g.
mods.fsp.addDunking(<minecraft:brick>,<liquids.moltenIron>,256,<minecraft:ingot_iron>);

mods.fsp.removeDunking(<item input>, <liquid>);

Furnace
mods.fsp.addSteamFood(<item input>, <item output>);
e.g.
mods.fsp.addSteamFood(<minecraft:uncooked_porkchop>, <minecraft:cooked_porkchop>);

mods.fsp.removeSteamFood(<item>);
Not too sure whether this means the input or output

Use these scripts with caution, it is highly likely they are still WIP as they haven't been officially released.
Sorry I couldn't help you too much, but I don't really know the mod all that well. I am sure you will be able to understand the code better than I could... As for the ints with the crucible, I suggest a test world. Just mess around with things, see what does what, and then maybe tell other here.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Just discovered this mindblowing method.
To find all of your changed recipes, look at a recipe in NEI, click the "Recipe" arrow and switch to the tab called "Shaped Crafting" with the most numbers (There are multiple "Shaped Crafting" sections for whatever reason) and scroll back so that you are on the last pages of your recipes. The last recipes that are listed there are the ones that you changed - have fun! xD

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Just discovered this mindblowing method.
To find all of your changed recipes, look at a recipe in NEI, click the "Recipe" arrow and switch to the tab called "Shaped Crafting" with the most numbers (There are multiple "Shaped Crafting" sections for whatever reason) and scroll back so that you are on the last pages of your recipes. The last recipes that are listed there are the ones that you changed - have fun! xD
I've known that for a while, but I usually don't change recipes that have a billion recipes... mainly because I do "recipes.remove(item)" not "recipe.remove(item,[crafting])" :p
Unless you mean when looking at a recipe that uses the changed thing, for example you have something that uses <ore:logWood> and look for all recipes that use a log :p

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I can't figure out how to remove a recipe in the Redstone Furnace.
Here's what I tried:
mods.thermalexpansion.Smelter.removeRecipe(<Mekanism:Ingot:4>);

EDIT:
mods.thermalexpansion.Furnace.removeRecipe(<Mekanism:Ingot:4>);
doesn't work either.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Should be:

mods.thermalexpansion.Furnace.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:tile.railcraft.ore:8>);

What I've found is that the TE changes don't show in NEI or apply in game until you restart MC.
/mt reload isn't enough for some reason.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
85b185e823.png

Doesn't work either :(

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Ah, you need to refer to the input material, not the output.

So you want mods.thermalexpansion.Furnace.removeRecipe(<Mekanism:Dust:5>);

Reactions: jordsta95

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
And how would I do it with the Induction Smelter?
Github says
public static void removeRecipe(IItemStack input, IItemStack input2) {

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
And how would I do it with the Induction Smelter?
Github says
public static void removeRecipe(IItemStack input, IItemStack input2) {
you would do
mods.thermalexpansion.Smelter.removeRecipe(<item1>,<item2>);
mods.thermalexpansion.Smelter.removeRecipe(<minecraft:iron_ingot>,<minecraft:coal> * 4); - for a steel recipe (if that is vanilla, and not one I made)