MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
1. Where you heard about the server: I was looking for a FTB server on Google and found this.

2.Why would you like to play on the server?: I realy want to learn About FTB From experienced players

3. Nope

4.I am always willing to help and i have some knowledge on the twilight forest
Need IGN

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
Also, my friend cant get online right now so im posting for him
IGN: xXANDREWXx95
Where did you hear about this server: Demoshi
Why would you want to play on the server: playing with friends
bans on record: none
what can you bring to the community: hes a really good builder. he builds the town and i get resources and set up machines
IGN: Ignyel
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forum
Wplayed the tekkit modpack for a while and then swiched to FTB because of all the crazyness they planned to do. I'm a friendly relaxed player with a good knowledge of most of the mods.
IGN: Xauronxx
Where you heard about the server: Here in the Forums
Wd: None
What can you bring to the community: Much expierience in modded Minecraft ( Manual-Server-Modding and Mod knowlage ingame )

PN please if Whitelisted :p
IGN: mandogcat
Whereone and i have played tekkit for a year and i became really amazing with the machines with one of my friends so if you can i would like to be whitelisted and thank you :D <3
IGN: mandogcat
Where you heard about the server: in FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on this server because i am a fan offriends so if you can i would like to be whitelisted and thank you :D <3
IGN: DanCarl97
Where you heard about the server: The FTB Forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I have never played Feed the Beast before and was looking for a nice server to get started :D
If you have any bans on record: Yes, but I don't know why. Strange.
What can you bring to the community: I like helping new people... I guess I'm new but later on, I guess I can help new players and the server :D
IGN:Jaydestroyworld
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server:First FTB server I would ever play, want to try MP out
If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of.
What can you bring to the community: Happy and active player?
IGN: Peiklol
Where you heard about the server:ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: want to play on a server with no lag and a nice community
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: i will make a small town like thing after i get setup and got som good starting stuff

i wanna register my friend to

IGN:Sander123321
Where you heard about the server:ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: want to play on a server with no lag and a nice community
What can you bring to the community: i will make a small town like thing after i get setup and got som good starting stuff
IGN: Barderella (but everyone calls me Bard or Bardy)
Where you heard about the server: Google search for a good FTB server
Why you would like to play on the server: I read reviews and comments...I would like to team up with another player who is creative, is more familiar with this mod than I am and can teach me some things....I have lots of build xp to share with others.
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: Been playing since Alpha Minecraft, played Tekkit and have been playing on a dedicated MC server (J&B Mining Company) for a long while. I will also be starting a livestream in Feb when I purchase my new laptop.
1. Where you heard about the server: I was looking for a FTB server on Google and found this.

2.Why would you like to play on the server?: I realy want to learn About FTB From experienced players

3. Nope

4.I am always willing to help and i have some knowledge on the twilight forest
IGN: Kirasy
Where you heard about the server: Google Search
Why you would like to play on the server: It looks like a lot of fun and seems to have a large and active community.f fun and can try to help the newer players to this mod.
IGN: Parker_Ohme
Where you heard about the server: I googled Feed The Beast Servers xD
Why you would like to play on the server: I would love to actually play feed the beast in multiplayer!
If you have any bans on record: No Sir!!
What can you bring to the community: A heck of a conversation!
IGN: legendary_banana
Where I found the server: This forum.
W

If you do whitelist me, please PM me. (start a convo and say "Whitelisted) :)
Ign: KylezCp
Where you heard about the server: Feed The Beast Fourms
Why you would like to play on the server: To have fun, meet new friends and build amazing creations
If you have any bans on record: To be truthful, Never got banned.
What can you bring to the community: Get inspired and so on in that area.

Have a good day!

-KylezCp
IGN: CubIs
Where you heard about the server:FTB forums (here lol)
Why you would like to play on the server: apparent lack of good servers on FTB forums, lag mainly, or if server crashes it isn't restarted for hour(s)+
If you have any bans on record: If I do I surely do not know about it.
What can you bring to the community: Tons of modded knowledge, years of minecraft experience, I can also bring great assurance im not 12, and that I happen to be very easy to get along with.
IGN: scout_drake2
Where you heard about the server: This forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I've played FTB solo and enjoyed it. I love hanging out with other gamers as well
If you have any bans on record: No bans on my record
What you can bring to the community: Love playing with other people, levelheaded, fun is my goal
Where you heard about the server: S
Ghost8142
IGN:
Heenne

Heenne
IGN: _kyouko
Why you would like to play on the server: It looks nice I think, just looking for a nice server ^^
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: Uh, some knowledge & fun, i guess? Just trying to be nice and help out :p
IGN: Sukman
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I know about the server from tekkit, but FTB is better. Also i want to play on a server with other people
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: I am a hard worker, and I can do pretty much anything I have to do. I also know a fair bit about the FTB mods.
ALL ACCEPTED!
Too many apps :/

Enigma1256

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Enigma1256
Why you would like to play on the server: Solo FTB got a bit boring, I'd love to make my big projects (and help others) on a server.
What you can bring to the community: Knowledge: IC2, Buildcraft and Bees :) Oh, and I love mining

CrazyFreakHi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CrazyFreakHi_786
Where you heard about the server: I just saw it on the forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I really want to find a server that doesn't have much server lag and is close to my country. Also I want to play in a community and am bored playing FTB by myself
If you have any bans on record: I have been banned once for being to young to be on a server
What can you bring to the community: I am very good with most of the mods and am very experienced with each mod except for some of them.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Enigma1256
Why you would like to play on the server: Solo FTB got a bit boring, I'd love to make my big projects (and help others) on a server.
What you can bring to the community: Knowledge: IC2, Buildcraft and Bees :) Oh, and I love mining
IGN: CrazyFreakHi_786
Where you heard about the server: I just saw it on the forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I really want to find a server that doesn't have much server lag and is close to my country. Also I want to play in a community and am bored playing FTB by myself
If you have any bans on record: I have been banned once for being to young to be on a server
What can you bring to the community: I am very good with most of the mods and am very experienced with each mod except for some of them.
Accepted!

Devul

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Devul
Where you heard about the server: The FTB Forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I play a lot of FTB and it would be excellent to play on a very liked server
If you have any bans on record: Yes, but I don't know why.
What can you bring to the community: I like helping people. And I also like introducing people to different mods etc.

Killer Panda

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Killer_Panda5023
Where you heard about the server: From a friend who showed me FTB, and many servers that looked good.
Why you would like to play on the server: Because i would like to help and relax on a server where i don't have to deal with angry little kids getting mad and griefing.
If you have any bans on record: none at all
What can you bring to the community: I want to bring to your community my knowing and time to help build set ups with pipes, machines, and other new things that FTB has to offer, I mainly will make a base that may supply things for little to no cost of other supplys, oh and If you want to make sure im ok for your server, I have a skype and Teamspeak if you want to talk. Thank you for your time.

GEARHED01

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GEARHED01
Where you heard about the server: FTB Fourms
Why you would like to play on the server: To have fun and learn about FTB
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: IM good with redstone and i own a youtube channel

MillionPies

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MillionPies
Where you heard about the server: By my interest in this mod and through the use of this forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I actually have zero experience with mods and I would like to better familiarize myself with mods. This server will serve as my "testing grounds," so to speak, for my leap into mods. I have always been a vanilla player and I would like the chance to develop a deeper understanding about mods. Recently, I have been quite interested in PvP servers, such as the PvP servers of Project Are, aside from this I would really, out of everything in the world, meet some new and interesting people that I could develop a better relationship with.
If you have any bans on record: I have never been banned from any server, but mostly I have left servers due to inactive members.
What can you bring to the community: I believe that I have a vast amount of experience coming from a Vanilla style of Minecraft. I know the "in's and out's" of redstone work and also I have a tasteful eye for aesthetic appeal. I would like to add that although I have been quite open with myself, and now I need to ask a question for myself and that is "Will this server be a sever that I can trust?" "Why can I trust this server?"
... because I want to know that there are players that not only want a fun "modded" Minecraft experience but also a "deeper" experience amongst players themselves.

XxSharekxX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XxSharekxX
Where you heard about the server: In this forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on this server because it looks like a very nice server. I have experience with a lot of these mods and I could be responsible.
If you have any bans on record: I do not think I have any, I may have 1 though.
What can you bring to the community:I can help other players if they are having any trouble with what they're doing.

Extra - I really hope you consider my application. Thanks again for reading
-XxSharekxX

Shane M. McCabe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shane44567
Where you heard about the server: I heard about it from a good friend
Why you would like to play on the server:Never played FTB on Multi Player though i have some experience with the some of its mods
If you have any bans on record: 1 ban from when i was a cracked player. But im premium now.
What can you bring to the community: I'm OK with redstone, and a pretty good builder.

cubs13374

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: freakxstealth
Where you heard about the server: the forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i would like to enjoy the expirence of ftb, and dont want to play alone, i want to meet new people on a great ser er and it seems like you have it all right here
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: i can help people who need it and make good buildings and meet new people

bunnaryben

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: the forum
Why you would like to play on the server: to learn more about and enjoy playing feed the beast
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: A good farmer and a fine player

Vermillion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VermillionX
Where you heard about the server: Right here
Why you would like to play on the server: There's a distinct lack of good servers out there. This one seems to be the best organised so far.
If you have any bans on record: Never.
What can you bring to the community: Skilled architect and well-versed in the majority of the FTB mods. I can answer almost all questions that are mod-related.

ChristopherHunt7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ChristopherHunt
Where you heard about the server: I heard about the server from one of my friends, two of them play it and love it.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to join my friends and play with the rest of the community too.
If you have any bans on record: I don't get banned anywhere, everybody loves me. :3
What can you bring to the community: I can bring help to people in need and build cool things too.

ihasface

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ihasface
Where you heard about the server:
http://ftbservers.com is where I found you guys
Why you would like to play on the server: I really want to get to know FTB, and I want to play on a mature, respectful server.
If you have any bans on record: 1, on this prison server for alleged "xraying"...I wasnt, but apparently they wanted to ban me regardless. Oh welL lol.
What can you bring to the community: I'm 21, caring, intelligent, and funny. I pick up on things quick and I'm very familiar with getting integrated into a tight knit online community. I've played a lot of games in the past, and I love minecraft because of its ability for me to do creative things. FTB only allows me to do more, and I hope this server is good stuff.

dakamojo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dakamojo
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a cooperative community with trustworthy members.
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I like to worked on shared resource facilities. I am proficient in most of the tech mods.

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MEHeavyMetal_SIR
Where you heard about the server:FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: because im a pretty chilled out person i hate griefers and run a server of my own and want to try feed the beast
If you have any bans on record: 1 for arguing with a mod because i owned a red matter furnace on a tekkit server and he said they were banned but there was nothing mentioned at spawn
What can you bring to the community: a nice team playing person that is always willing to help and im decent with most of industrialcraft 2 things and have abit knowledge of the other mods in the pack as i have played with them abit in single player

The Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Gracopicotrain
Where you heard about the server: this forum post
Why you would like to play on the server: want a fun server to play on
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: adventure?