MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KaosC57
Where did i find out about this server?: The top of the FTB Forums server area.
I do have one ancient history ban on a tekkit server (for full detail My annoying little brother [he was 8 when this happened] griefed a person's house and got me banned he now has his own minecraft account to do whatever the hell he wants with)
I can bring alot of tekkit knowledge into FTB (since the mods are similar) but my actual FTB knowlege is limited.

A1J2P3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: A1J2P3
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: i love feedt the beast but I'm only new and want to have a go on a whitelisted server with nice people
If you have any bans on record: I got banned on a server called cookieslap.net for apparently 'flying' but a lot of people got banned for the same reason for no purpose.
What can you bring to the community: I am very helpful qwith new players and hopefully I can well establish myself

shadowslayer511

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:shadowslayer511
Where you heard about the server:my friend
Why you would like to play on the server:because he plays on it
If you have any bans on record:none
What can you bring to the community:my ideas and architecture designs

onion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:kikre
Why you would like to play on the server: i am just looking for a nice ftb server
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: help with mods

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
I think they are having issues with the server at the moment. People making a bunch of myst ages have been bogging down the server. I think they're wiping the unused ones. believe me, I wanted to play too

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
well shucks i want to play here and also i need to know the gregtech settings (needed to change them for another server)

DaizNaew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DaizNaew
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would love to play on a server with an active and open community
If you have any bans on record: none.
What can you bring to the community: I want to bring some of my knowledge of the mods to the server to help and teach other players.

kjmaster1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:kjmaster1
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/server/6/view/smp1-minemod-org
Why you would like to play on the server: I love ftb and a i am looking for a nice community to play it with
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: I like to build machines and mess around with them I like twilight forest and am happy to help

Quostin

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server:FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Would like to experience a community that goes beyond Single Player
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I can't say that I can bring much since I'm still learning FTB, but willing to help anyone that needs it.

IGN: quostin

Demoshi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Demoshi
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: switching over from tekkit
If you have any bans on record: not that i remember, ive been on a ton of servers...
What can you bring to the community: i understand how to work all the mods and im really good at setting up factories that dont lag

8patar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 8patar
Where you heard about the server: The FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: It can get boring playing on singleplayer even with mods. I want to play with other people.
If you have any bans on record: Well i did get banned once for xraying but that ban was appealed. I forgot that i had xray installed because i was seeing if some mods that added new ores worked on singleplayer, went on the server and next thing you know banned. I now don't have xray installed nor will i ever decide to use it again.
What can you bring to the community: I'm nice, I'm somewhat familiar with the mods, I like Twilight Forest, A little help if some people are having trouble with some of the mods.

2011raed

Jul 29, 2019
If an admin is here . Stuck again in an age and internal server error . Delete my files and i should get back to the orginal world . My ign is 2011raed

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
What are the GregTech settings on here?
default.
  • IGN: Jac103
  • Where you heard about the server: FTBServerList
  • Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a good, popular FTB Server, And this one looks pretty good!
  • If you have any bans on record: I have had one from when I was banned for raiding an Moderator on a Raid Server, It wasn't against the rules, he was abusing.
  • What can you bring to the community: I can bring fun!:)

IGN: KaosC57
Where did i find out about this server?: The top of the FTB Forums server area.
I do have one ancient history ban on a tekkit server (for full detail My annoying little brother [he was 8 when this happened] griefed a person's house and got me banned he now has his own minecraft account to do whatever the hell he wants with)
I can bring alot of tekkit knowledge into FTB (since the mods are similar) but my actual FTB knowlege is limited.
IGN: A1J2P3
Why you would like to play on the server: i love feedt the beast but I'm only new and want to have a go on a whitelisted server with nice people
If you have any bans on record: I got banned on a server called cookieslap.net for apparently 'flying' but a lot of people got banned for the same reason for no purpose.
What can you bring to the community: I am very helpful qwith new players and hopefully I can well establish myself
IGN: stanleygrocks
Where you heard about the server: here
Why you would like to play on the server: to build a massive Empire/Enterprise ;)
If you have any bans on record: Sadly, yes. Once (http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/da817d699e903961284d996f3ee7bebc96ef3407) I got banned for accidentally exploiting a iConomy glitch/bug :(
What can you bring to the community: help, friends, encouragement, etc
IGN: DaizNaew
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would love to play on a server with an active and open community
If you have any bans on record: none.
What can you bring to the community: I want to bring some of my knowledge of the mods to the server to help and teach other players.
IGN:kjmaster1
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/server/6/view/smp1-minemod-org
Why you would like to play on the server: I love ftb and a i am looking for a nice community to play it with
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: I like to build machines and mess around with them I like twilight forest and am happy to help
Where you heard about the server:FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Would like to experience a community that goes beyond Single Player
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I can't say that I can bring much since I'm still learning FTB, but willing to help anyone that needs it.

IGN: quostin
IGN: Demoshi
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: switching over from tekkit
If you have any bans on record: not that i remember, ive been on a ton of servers...
What can you bring to the community: i understand how to work all the mods and im really good at setting up factories that dont lag
IGN: 8patar
Where you heard about the server: The FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: It can get boring playing on singleplayer even with mods. I want to play with other people.
If you have any bans on record: Well i did get banned once for xraying but that ban was appealed. I forgot that i had xray installed because i was seeing if some mods that added new ores worked on singleplayer, went on the server and next thing you know banned. I now don't have xray installed nor will i ever decide to use it again.
What can you bring to the community: I'm nice, I'm somewhat familiar with the mods, I like Twilight Forest, A little help if some people are having trouble with some of the mods.
Welcome to the server :)

Demoshi

Jul 29, 2019
Also, my friend cant get online right now so im posting for him
IGN: xXANDREWXx95
Where did you hear about this server: Demoshi
Why would you want to play on the server: playing with friends
bans on record: none
what can you bring to the community: hes a really good builder. he builds the town and i get resources and set up machines