MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

RossCrowson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RossCrowson
Where you heard about the server: Sifting through the forums and thought this one seemed interesting.
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm new to FTB, but veteran to Tekkit and Minecraft in general. Interested in learning this new pack and playing with like-minded people.
If you have any bans on record: I have one ban on record from the first time I played online. It was for griefing, but I was a noob and have never been banned since.
What can you bring to the community: I'm an oddball, and my learning curve tends to be amusing to most everyone. I'm also addicted to new things, so I'll be around a lot.

Maso

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mas0 ( a zero not an "o")
Where you heard about the server: Friend
Why you would like to play on the server: would like to try to play feed the beast with a small group of friends and we enjoy having more people around to chat with.
If you have any bans on record: None that i am aware of.
What can you bring to the community: I am helpful when i get the opportunity and I am respectful of others.

Mario

Jul 29, 2019
IGN PURPLECRAZE1Q001​
Where you heard about the server:FTB forums​
Why you would like to play on the server:Looking for a friendly server to play on!​
If you have any bans on record:Unfortunatly yes but they were false accusitions​
What can you bring to the community:Fun help and mostly fun.. LOL​

Pixelzone11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pixelzone11
Where you heard about the server: Feed The Beast Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on this server because it is hard to find a good server and single player is very boring.
If you have any bans on record: I was banned off a server for being friends with a guy who griefed but that was an unfair ban.
What can you bring to the community: I am a respectful player who is willing to help players with anything they need (If i know how to do it)

arneking

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: arneking
feed the beast forums
i was looking for a good smp modded server that is not tekkit
never got banned on any server
i can bring a player who knows much about the mods and i am a friendly player who wants to help people out

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lazythirdeye
Where you heard about the server: ftb fourm
Why you would like to play on the server: just look for a play on becuse im new FTB and it fun to play on server
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: im not sure what i can give to the community i just like play and make friends and help people .

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Azzanine
Where you heard about the server: From this very thread...
Why you would like to play on the server: The same reason everyone wants to play; to take blocks from one location (ones not claimed of course) and place them in other locations in aesthetically pleasing configurations and patterns. In short, to build stuff.
If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of, If I did I'd be surprised. Do a MCbans check and see.
What can you bring to the community: Other then my own person, nothing that I can think of. I've been told I'm a rather conscientious player, I try not to step on peoples feet. I suppose I could add to the social aspect?..

The_king_99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:The_king_99
Where you heard about the server:On the forums
Why you would like to play on the server:It's reasonably hard to find a good ftb server and your server looks great
If you have any bans on record:None that i know of
What can you bring to the community:I'm an ex-tekkit player and love railcraft i could make a kind of tube network for the server :D nut i also like building advanced no lag/spill factories

soyjuicesux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: soyjuicesux
Where you heard about the server: ftb forum
Why you would like to play on the server: looking for a solid server with good performance and no griefing
If you have any bans on record: zero bans on record
What can you bring to the community: really enjoy playing around with forestry and enjoy helping other people

ThinkInvisible

Jul 29, 2019
Logged on this morning to find that someone had stolen all of my machines. All four advanced machines, three advanced solar panels, an MFE, an LV transformer, several wires and pipes. It's going to take me several days to rebuild, at least.

This needs to stop.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NathanSUK
Where you heard about the server: On here, the FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Because i've been looking for a good FTB server
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I will be an active member and help people who need help (if i can)
IGN: Citriz
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a good FTB server with a nice community to be a part of.
If you have any bans on record: Never been banned, only played on a couple other servers in the past.
What can you bring to the community: I enjoy trying out new builds with techmods and building machines that multiple people can use.
IGN: MadDoctor5813
Where I heard of the server: The thread on which I am currently posting.
Why would you like to play on the server: I'm looking for a good community to play one of my favorite mod packs with, as SSP can get a little lonely.
Recorded bans: None, but I almost got banned. (Story time, kids.) There was a shop in a vanilla server I used to play on with gold blocks in the floor. Wanting to see the protection on the shop myself, I tried to break one. Long story short, it broke and went into my inventory. Being the stupid person I am, I didn't try to place it back, but just dropped it and ran. Luckily, I told the admin the whole story, and was not banned. But then, I was exploring, used /home, was kicked for moving too fast, and lost all my stuff in the void somehow, when I logged back in. I took that and the recent incident with the admin as a sign and left the server forever.
What I can bring to the server: I have a good grasp of the mechanics of most of the mods, but never had the patience to execute many of the giant plans I dream up, like my Redpower 3-D printer. Hopefully, the motivation of having a community to show things to will help me get things done.
Thanks for reading.
IGN: Iantje26
Where you heard about the server: This forum post
Why you would like to play on the server: I want a FTB server with no griefing people, so that I can play peacefully
If you have any bans on record: I don't think I do...
What can you bring to the community: Happiness, redstone, and a Dutchman.
IGN: Toreto_502
Where you heard about the server: This Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I want play with somebody on FTB pack
What can you bring to the community: Polish players and fun.
IGN: 0Zoro0
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I want a nice server to play technic stuff which has no griefers in it
If you have any bans on record: I think yes but It was the first server that i joined in minecraft
What can you bring to the community: I can make cool machines and circuits
IGN: incinerat
Where you heard about the server: found it when searching the FTB forums for a good server
Why you would like to play on the server: im looking for a good server with nice people and this seems like the place to be :D
If you have any bans on record: none that i know off, i have never been baned from any servers, but i have been kicked a couple of times when i voluntered as a guinepig for servermods testing new auto kick mods
What can you bring to the community: i have some experience with most of the mods in ftb and will try and teach anything i know to people that i can help :D altho i often use the term "check NEI" (one of the best mods out there) :p
IGN: technogeek48
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on a server that has a nice community and staff, i also enjoy playing on modded servers.
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I will build a shared resource room to the best of my abilities. It will have Machines, Furnaces, Power Gen, etc...
IGN: ManIkWeet
Where you heard about the server: Right here, a few minutes ago.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like a place with friendly people where I can show off stuff if someone is interested.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: Much knowledge of the mods, a helping hand, general question responding.
IGN:Conoreva
Where you heard about the server:The fourms
Why you would like to play on the server:Cause I cannot find any other good servers.
If you have any bans on record:A few, From 1-2 Years ago though.
What can you bring to the community:A More Social and Helpful Server :3.
all accepted

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: Luigi799
Why you would like to play on the server: To Help People And Play With My Brother
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community Helping People Get Started In Feed The Beast

IGN: DK15
Where you heard about the server:Right here
Why you would like to play on the server:I enjoy playing with people and this server seems populated which means plenty of opportunity's to meet people.
If you have any bans on record:Not that I know of
What can you bring to the community:I can bring fairly extensive knowledge of the mods with the exception of gregtech as well as a fun loving attitude.

Where you heard about the server: From a fourm thread on PlanetMinecraft.
Why you would like to play on the server: I like the Feed The Beast modpack and I like to play Minecraft. I like being on Multiplayer because you can be with other people.
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: Im good with redstone and I can help whenever I can.

IGN:heartgold3
Where you heard about the server: here
Why you would like to play on the server: i want to find a nice dedicated ftb server
If you have any bans on record: yes a while ago because the server admin had a grudge on me
What can you bring to the community: help to new ftb players and help in developing a great community

IGN: Techtronic
Where you heard about the server: right here on the ftb forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i want to join in on the fun of ftb. try new things. meet new people.
If you have any bans on record: nope and i don't plan on getting any
What can you bring to the community: ingenuity, perseverance, and a positive attitude

IGN: TrinityExtreme
Where you heard about the server: On the FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i would like to because i really hate single player. its so boring without some1 to play with/ or to talk to. I love to interacting with people, and even maybe helping them is possible.
If you have any bans on record: no i have not been banned before.
What can you bring to the community: what can i bring to your community is a happy, hard working player who loves to play FTB. A person who likes to play video games. my skills in FTB is using Redstone, Industrial craft, Buildcraft, and i am pretty decent with forestry.

IGN: sev07knight
Where you heard about the server: The FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I'd like to play with my friends on a dedicated server
What can you bring to the community: A helping hand

IGN: MusicxMaster
Where you heard about the server: The feed the beast forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play this awesome new modpack with friends on a dedicated server
If you have any bans on record: Yes, once over a misunderstanding with an admin about a friendly co-op destruction project with a real life friend. The people of that server would ban over 1-block accidental breaks without much talk of ban appeals, and I really wouldn't have anything to do with them.
What can you bring to the community: Friendliness and optimism. Also Rum and a basic understanding of forestry

IGN: LORD_DWEEB
Where you heard about the server: Well iv just been trying to find a server and this one looks good :)
Why you would like to play on the server: Just want to come play with everyone meet new people learn some new skill pass down some skills and just have fun :D
If you have any bans on record: I havnt been banned on any servers :)
What can you bring to the community: Well i can come have a laugh help people out and just have fun with everyone :D

IGN: oennich440
Why you would like to play on the server: Because i want a good FTB server to play on - i cant find many but this one looks really good :)
Where you heard about the server: on the FTB fourums
Bans: None
what can you bring to the community : I would like to learn and excel at FTB and meet new people on a nice FTB server to play on :D

IGN:eek:mgwtf123
Where you heard about the server:feed the beast fourum
Why you would like to play on the server: because i have been playing tekkit and i am not satisfied, i need feed the beast
If you have any bans on record:none
What can you bring to the community:i know allot about the tech mods like ic2 bc3 etc.

IGN: AlienBrain
Where you heard about the server: Browsing about the Feed the Beast Forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would love to experience the FTB multiplayer.
If you have any bans on record: No, I haven't been on many servers anyways.
What can you bring to the community: An awesome beard :3 Also some friendly chatter and a bit of creativity i guess. Also did i mention i have an awesome beard?
All accepted!

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Archenemy666

Where you heard about the server: Just looking around on Google

Why you would like to play on the server: I want to see how much different FTB is from Tekkit. The mod pack looks fantastic.

If you have any bans on record: Yes actually I do. I can explain both of them in detail. My first ban is from a friend of mine's server. He banned me because he's a troll. The second ban happened a long time ago, but a few of my friends and myself went on another server and decided to be jerks. We griefed buildings and blamed it on someone else. We got caught after a bit, but I assure you that it was simply for lolz. I am a respected Moderator on another server, and I make sure not to be so immature anymore.

What can you bring to the community: Well, I can bring alot of knowledge of the mods of tekkit to this server, and I c
an also build cool underground complexes :D
IGN: RossCrowson
Where you heard about the server: Sifting through the forums and thought this one seemed interesting.
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm new to FTB, but veteran to Tekkit and Minecraft in general. Interested in learning this new pack and playing with like-minded people.
If you have any bans on record: I have one ban on record from the first time I played online. It was for griefing, but I was a noob and have never been banned since.
What can you bring to the community: I'm an oddball, and my learning curve tends to be amusing to most everyone. I'm also addicted to new things, so I'll be around a lot.
IGN: Mas0 ( a zero not an "o")
Where you heard about the server: Friend
Why you would like to play on the server: would like to try to play feed the beast with a small group of friends and we enjoy having more people around to chat with.
If you have any bans on record: None that i am aware of.
What can you bring to the community: I am helpful when i get the opportunity and I am respectful of others.
IGN PURPLECRAZE1Q001​
Where you heard about the server:FTB forums​
Why you would like to play on the server:Looking for a friendly server to play on!​
If you have any bans on record:Unfortunatly yes but they were false accusitions​
What can you bring to the community:Fun help and mostly fun.. LOL​
IGN: C_hase
Where you heard about the server: Right here.
Why you would like to play on the server: Get to know FTB after using tekkit, and seeing the little support it has.
If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of, you can check here: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/500526cfc1f700719fbd3044e6b0988eed79dda1
What can you bring to the community: A friendly face, to help once I know more about FTB.
IGN: Pixelzone11
Where you heard about the server: Feed The Beast Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on this server because it is hard to find a good server and single player is very boring.
If you have any bans on record: I was banned off a server for being friends with a guy who griefed but that was an unfair ban.
What can you bring to the community: I am a respectful player who is willing to help players with anything they need (If i know how to do it)
IGN: arneking
feed the beast forums
i was looking for a good smp modded server that is not tekkit
never got banned on any server
i can bring a player who knows much about the mods and i am a friendly player who wants to help people out
IGN: lazythirdeye
Where you heard about the server: ftb fourm
Why you would like to play on the server: just look for a play on becuse im new FTB and it fun to play on server
What can you bring to the community: im not sure what i can give to the community i just like play and make friends and help people .
IGN: Azzanine
Where you heard about the server: From this very thread...
Why you would like to play on the server: The same reason everyone wants to play; to take blocks from one location (ones not claimed of course) and place them in other locations in aesthetically pleasing configurations and patterns. In short, to build stuff.
If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of, If I did I'd be surprised. Do a MCbans check and see.
What can you bring to the community: Other then my own person, nothing that I can think of. I've been told I'm a rather conscientious player, I try not to step on peoples feet. I suppose I could add to the social aspect?..
IGN:The_king_99
Where you heard about the server:On the forums
Why you would like to play on the server:It's reasonably hard to find a good ftb server and your server looks great
If you have any bans on record:None that i know of
What can you bring to the community:I'm an ex-tekkit player and love railcraft i could make a kind of tube network for the server :D nut i also like building advanced no lag/spill factories
IGN: soyjuicesux
Where you heard about the server: ftb forum
Why you would like to play on the server: looking for a solid server with good performance and no griefing
If you have any bans on record: zero bans on record
What can you bring to the community: really enjoy playing around with forestry and enjoy helping other people
All accepted!

David Cooper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:LSUrox22
Where you heard about the server:FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I love FTB, but hate griefers. I love getting involved in the community and making things together. This seems like a great server that will be fun to play on with little to no griefing.
What can you bring to the community: I love building technical things with redstone and pipes. I would love to build some buildings that can be used by everyone such as a place to dump all your ores and have them macerated and smelted.

Danyaal99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Danyaal99
Where you heard about the server: I Googled "FTB server" and it took me to the PMC page for this then I clicked on the website and saw a link to this page
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play on an FTB server and it's whitlisted so I won't be griefed
If you have any bans on record: one, I build a bridge on a creative server, somebody asked to help and I said yes, I wanted to change the floor of it, he said no, I changed it because it was my bridge, the next day I was banned
What can you bring to the community: I know a lot about the mods in FTB so I can help people with things they might not know in FTB

incinerat

Jul 29, 2019
hmm maybe one of the mods should register the server over at ftbservers.com that way the server may get even more users :D

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Danyaal99
Where you heard about the server: I Googled "FTB server" and it took me to the PMC page for this then I clicked on the website and saw a link to this page
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play on an FTB server and it's whitlisted so I won't be griefed
If you have any bans on record: one, I build a bridge on a creative server, somebody asked to help and I said yes, I wanted to change the floor of it, he said no, I changed it because it was my bridge, the next day I was banned
What can you bring to the community: I know a lot about the mods in FTB so I can help people with things they might not know in FTB
IGN:LSUrox22
Where you heard about the server:FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I love FTB, but hate griefers. I love getting involved in the community and making things together. This seems like a great server that will be fun to play on with little to no griefing.
What can you bring to the community: I love building technical things with redstone and pipes. I would love to build some buildings that can be used by everyone such as a place to dump all your ores and have them macerated and smelted.
Welcome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1353956306][/DOUBLEPOST]
hmm maybe one of the mods should register the server over at ftbservers.com that way the server may get even more users :D
I'll make a listing :)

Skagvard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skagvard
Where you heard about the server: I taught why not check the "Server promotion part of the forums, and this was the one that seemed the most decent.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on a dedicated server, seems like waaaay to many people hosts servers from home ;<
If you have any bans on record: I do currently not have any bans
What can you bring to the community: Well good looks is one thing, but you wont see me so that doesn't count. Well my knowledge and helpful attitude!

JanTraxRepka

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JanTraxRepka
Where you heard about the server: I looked for FTB server on google and i found FTB Forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play on a server with nice people and with this nice mod pack.
If you have any bans on record: No i don´t have any ban.
What can you bring to the community: I can help other people with building and crafting, if they need it.