MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

darklordmo

Jul 29, 2019
darklordmo

1. I heard about the server from the PMC topic after it came up in my google search
2. The reason I would like to play is, well, there are several, the top two being, 1-I'm addicted to FTB, 2- You have a dynmap
3. I am proud to say that I have never been banned from any server to this date.
4. I am very friendly to people. I try to help when I can, I'm quick at learning things. I've been playing FTB for 1 week now and I've got most the basics down. I also can bring creativity to anything I get involved in.

I hope I get whitelisted.
grin.png

P.S. I also posted on the PMC forum topic.

UniverseTrials

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blockmaster895
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I have tried other servers but they either had no one on or the people were just mean.
If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of, no
What can you bring to the community: I can build very creative and interesting houses and other buildings. I know quite a bit about most of the mods in FTB

WinneonSword

Jul 29, 2019
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I want to find a community-friendly FTB server that I can relate and enjoy with the people on this server.
If you have any bans on record: Yes, my first server I ever join on MC I got banned on because I was still a n00b at the time.
What can you bring to the community: I am bring friendship, I can help with some technical aspects of FTB (I know Tekkit fairly well), and I believe I can be a valuable member to the MineMod FTB server.

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: magukeman
Where you heard about the server: My friend Chris, aka Korsovan
Why you would like to play on the server: I want a reliable server to play on with my bff
If you have any bans on record: nope, griefers can burn in hell
What can you bring to the community: I like building stuff. I'll build cool crap

(Wrote up for my friend Nate. He Hates signing up for forums)

Kurtlemop

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kurtlemop
Why you would like to play on the server: looking for a server without lag and a pleasant community
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I'm friendly and enjoy chattin with others​

Hulusify

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Looks professional and I enjoy playing co-op with people and these mods.
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: Knowledge of the mods shared between FTB and, tekkit along with gregtech and, thermal expansion.
P.S: im also an admin on a tekkit server greif prevention: Coreprotect,Greif protection plugin Thank you for your time !:)
IGN: Hulusify

WulframBeta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WulframBeta
Where you heard about the server: This forum!
Why you would like to play on the server: I enjoy the modpack, but I always have trouble getting into it alone. I like to be part of a community when I play around with more extensive things like FTB.
What can you bring to the community: I like being helpful to other people. If anyone has a question that I know how to answer, I'll help them out! I generally am a decently nice person.

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:william_powell
1)I was just searching the FTB forum for servers this one caught my eye.
2)I want to play on this server because i like playing with mods and like playing games with other people. (i'm not a hermit:p )
3)I have never been banned.(I'm a good person :cool: )
4)I can help people who need help and newcomers/people new with mods.
darklordmo

1. I heard about the server from the PMC topic after it came up in my google search
2. The reason I would like to play is, well, there are several, the top two being, 1-I'm addicted to FTB, 2- You have a dynmap
3. I am proud to say that I have never been banned from any server to this date.
4. I am very friendly to people. I try to help when I can, I'm quick at learning things. I've been playing FTB for 1 week now and I've got most the basics down. I also can bring creativity to anything I get involved in.

I hope I get whitelisted.
grin.png

P.S. I also posted on the PMC forum topic.
IGN: blockmaster895
Why you would like to play on the server: I have tried other servers but they either had no one on or the people were just mean.
If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of, no
What can you bring to the community: I can build very creative and interesting houses and other buildings. I know quite a bit about most of the mods in FTB
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I want to find a community-friendly FTB server that I can relate and enjoy with the people on this server.
If you have any bans on record: Yes, my first server I ever join on MC I got banned on because I was still a n00b at the time.
What can you bring to the community: I am bring friendship, I can help with some technical aspects of FTB (I know Tekkit fairly well), and I believe I can be a valuable member to the MineMod FTB server.
IGN: magukeman
Where you heard about the server: My friend Chris, aka Korsovan
Why you would like to play on the server: I want a reliable server to play on with my bff
If you have any bans on record: nope, griefers can burn in hell
What can you bring to the community: I like building stuff. I'll build cool crap

(Wrote up for my friend Nate. He Hates signing up for forums)
IGN: Kurtlemop​
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums​
Why you would like to play on the server: looking for a server without lag and a pleasant community​
If you have any bans on record: Nope​
What can you bring to the community: I'm friendly and enjoy chattin with others​
Why you would like to play on the server: Looks professional and I enjoy playing co-op with people and these mods.
What can you bring to the community: Knowledge of the mods shared between FTB and, tekkit along with gregtech and, thermal expansion.
P.S: im also an admin on a tekkit server greif prevention: Coreprotect,Greif protection plugin Thank you for your time !:)
IGN: Hulusify
IGN: WulframBeta
Where you heard about the server: This forum!
Why you would like to play on the server: I enjoy the modpack, but I always have trouble getting into it alone. I like to be part of a community when I play around with more extensive things like FTB.
What can you bring to the community: I like being helpful to other people. If anyone has a question that I know how to answer, I'll help them out! I generally am a decently nice person.

You're all whitelisted! Welcome to MineMod :)

NathanSUK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NathanSUK
Where you heard about the server: On here, the FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Because i've been looking for a good FTB server
What can you bring to the community: I will be an active member and help people who need help (if i can)

2011raed

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get on the server : Internal Server error ! Please fix it i really want to play ... My name ign is 2011raed

citriz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Citriz
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a good FTB server with a nice community to be a part of.
If you have any bans on record: Never been banned, only played on a couple other servers in the past.
What can you bring to the community: I enjoy trying out new builds with techmods and building machines that multiple people can use.

MadDoctor5813

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MadDoctor5813
Where I heard of the server: The thread on which I am currently posting.
Why would you like to play on the server: I'm looking for a good community to play one of my favorite mod packs with, as SSP can get a little lonely.
Recorded bans: None, but I almost got banned. (Story time, kids.) There was a shop in a vanilla server I used to play on with gold blocks in the floor. Wanting to see the protection on the shop myself, I tried to break one. Long story short, it broke and went into my inventory. Being the stupid person I am, I didn't try to place it back, but just dropped it and ran. Luckily, I told the admin the whole story, and was not banned. But then, I was exploring, used /home, was kicked for moving too fast, and lost all my stuff in the void somehow, when I logged back in. I took that and the recent incident with the admin as a sign and left the server forever.
What I can bring to the server: I have a good grasp of the mechanics of most of the mods, but never had the patience to execute many of the giant plans I dream up, like my Redpower 3-D printer. Hopefully, the motivation of having a community to show things to will help me get things done.
Thanks for reading.

Iantje

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Iantje26
Where you heard about the server: This forum post
Why you would like to play on the server: I want a FTB server with no griefing people, so that I can play peacefully
If you have any bans on record: I don't think I do...
What can you bring to the community: Happiness, redstone, and a Dutchman.

Toreto_502

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Toreto_502
Where you heard about the server: This Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I want play with somebody on FTB pack
What can you bring to the community: Polish players and fun.

Turtiez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 0Zoro0
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I want a nice server to play technic stuff which has no griefers in it
If you have any bans on record: I think yes but It was the first server that i joined in minecraft
What can you bring to the community: I can make cool machines and circuits

incinerat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: incinerat
Where you heard about the server: found it when searching the FTB forums for a good server
Why you would like to play on the server: im looking for a good server with nice people and this seems like the place to be :D
If you have any bans on record: none that i know off, i have never been baned from any servers, but i have been kicked a couple of times when i voluntered as a guinepig for servermods testing new auto kick mods
What can you bring to the community: i have some experience with most of the mods in ftb and will try and teach anything i know to people that i can help :D altho i often use the term "check NEI" (one of the best mods out there) :p

technogeek48

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: technogeek48
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on a server that has a nice community and staff, i also enjoy playing on modded servers.
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I will build a shared resource room to the best of my abilities. It will have Machines, Furnaces, Power Gen, etc...

ManIkWeet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ManIkWeet
Where you heard about the server: Right here, a few minutes ago.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like a place with friendly people where I can show off stuff if someone is interested.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: Much knowledge of the mods, a helping hand, general question responding.

Conoreva

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Conoreva
Where you heard about the server:The fourms
Why you would like to play on the server:Cause I cannot find any other good servers.
If you have any bans on record:A few, From 1-2 Years ago though.
What can you bring to the community:A More Social and Helpful Server :3.