MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

padfoot1789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: padfoot1789
Where you heard about the server: friend
Why you would like to play on the server: To hang out in a great community with no lag or grief and to build together. I love hanging out in a community of fellow minecrafters and building things.
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: I love building technical public contraptions that everyone can use. I am a good designer and good with redstone. I am hoping to build some public factories, farms, and art.

konrad34

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pepi1331.
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: Because FTB is awesome and i want to play with of a bunch of people to make it even more fun :).
If you have any bans on record: zip 0.
What can you bring to the community: i am ok with red-stone i love building and iam generally good with all the mods.

twinsdgc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: twinsdgc
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: want to be on a friendly server
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: fun and free stuff

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Frankiejoh
Where you heard about the server:Ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server:Im new to ftb and would like to play with friends and others without fear of griefers or people just being mean.
If you have any bans on record:Yes Two bans they were unfair bans i did not do anything wrong to get banned i did not break any server rules i just made the admins angry on accident so they banned me without any questioning.
What can you bring to the community:I can bring a good builder and a noob to ftb who could be teached the ways to play by others i am also a good friend and a trustworthy person.

Hoya

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hoya82
Where you heard about the server: In this forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Simply said, dynmap supported.
If you have any bans on record: Zero.
What can you bring to the community: Engineering(in game), especially power plants(vary, not only nuclear).

Manjoritan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Manjoritan
Where you heard about the server: I was looking for a nice FTB server, and I came across this one,
Why you would like to play on the server: There are not many good FTB servers, most are really laggy
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: A nice person that can help other community members when they need it,

letariodemaus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: letariodemaus
Where you heard about the server: my pal recommended the minemod servers and I checked it out and felt that it was pretty ool
Why you would like to play on the server: So that I can eperience all the great parts of Feed the Beast without the grief and stealing, for I recently lost all of my stuff on a non-whitelist server due to griefers and thieves
If you have any bans on record: No I do not
What can you bring to the community: A friendly face, a helping attitude, and a great resource(me) for mod information.

fallout2077

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fallout2077
Where you heard about the server: found it on the FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i like to play with others and have been looking for a good server to play on
What can you bring to the community: I know a lot about servers and most of the mods in FTB. I also like helping others build cool stuff.

Nataru

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nataru
Where you heard about the server: I found it via the forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: This server seems like a good place to play FTB without constantly being annoyed by obnoxious players who want to troll and pvp-obsessive people.
If you have any bans on record: Only one, which was from a server back in alpha when I had used a duplication glitch that I had just discovered.
What can you bring to the community: A player who will follow the rules and try to pass on what they know (albeit, only a little as of now because I've just started playing FTB).

Aijeke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aijeke
Where you heard about the server: Google led me to this thread.
Why you would like to play on the server: I've only played singleplayer (vanilla, tekkit, ftb) and a little on a private server with friends so far, want to see what it's like to play on a bigger server. Of the ones I found, this seems like the nicest one.
If you have any bans on record: No (for obvious reasons :)).
What can you bring to the community: A 30+ friendly (if sometimes reclusive) not-quite-noob.

TheMaimingPanda

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheMaimingPanda
Where you heard about the server: Feed the Beast Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I really enjoy Feed the Beast, but there is only so much you can do in singleplayer. I enjoy playing with people.
If you have any bans on record: None whatsoever.
What can you bring to the community: I am a generally friendly person, and I work well with people.

CourageousEmu

Jul 29, 2019
Minemod, and ftbservers.com
I like feed the beast, and minecraft, I like a community.
I think I have one or two. They were a LONG time ago though.
A good personality, redstone, some coding, not that it matters, and well, some videos.

Jehred

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jehred
Where you heard about the server: Feed The Beast Forums SMP topic
Why you would like to play on the server: Because i want to play in a nice environment and a stable server.
If you have any bans on record: Nope, never ever
What can you bring to the community: A nice chat once in a while, maybe we can create a town with some people, try to make like a real city in a future.

Some questions:
Is there a /setregion or /lock at this server for protect our stuff?

ty

irrelevantknight

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: irrelevantknight
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to find a good FTB server to play on, with a nice community.
If you have any bans on record: I have never been banned :D
What can you bring to the community: I am a mature player, and I am quick to help people who need it.

Thanks for reading, and I hope I am accepted :D

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
when i try to join it says im not whitelisted
IGN?[DOUBLEPOST=1354027709][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Skagvard
Where you heard about the server: I taught why not check the "Server promotion part of the forums, and this was the one that seemed the most decent.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on a dedicated server, seems like waaaay to many people hosts servers from home ;<
If you have any bans on record: I do currently not have any bans
What can you bring to the community: Well good looks is one thing, but you wont see me so that doesn't count. Well my knowledge and helpful attitude!
Accepted!

David Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Freematech
Where you heard about the server: The FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a mature group of builders that enjoy exploring and building great contraptions.
I have never, nor will ever be banned.
I have been playing FTB style maps since Slowpoke released the first one. I enjoy the technology mods and would love to join a few people and pool our resources to work toward some of the "end game" items.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JanTraxRepka
Where you heard about the server: I looked for FTB server on google and i found FTB Forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play on a server with nice people and with this nice mod pack.
If you have any bans on record: No i don´t have any ban.
What can you bring to the community: I can help other people with building and crafting, if they need it.
IGN: padfoot1789
Where you heard about the server: friend
Why you would like to play on the server: To hang out in a great community with no lag or grief and to build together. I love hanging out in a community of fellow minecrafters and building things.
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: I love building technical public contraptions that everyone can use. I am a good designer and good with redstone. I am hoping to build some public factories, farms, and art.
IGN: Pepi1331.
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: Because FTB is awesome and i want to play with of a bunch of people to make it even more fun :).
If you have any bans on record: zip 0.
What can you bring to the community: i am ok with red-stone i love building and iam generally good with all the mods.
IGN: hoya82
Where you heard about the server: In this forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Simply said, dynmap supported.
If you have any bans on record: Zero.
What can you bring to the community: Engineering(in game), especially power plants(vary, not only nuclear).

IGN: twinsdgc
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: want to be on a friendly server
What can you bring to the community: fun and free stuff
IGN:Frankiejoh
Where you heard about the server:Ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server:Im new to ftb and would like to play with friends and others without fear of griefers or people just being mean.
If you have any bans on record:Yes Two bans they were unfair bans i did not do anything wrong to get banned i did not break any server rules i just made the admins angry on accident so they banned me without any questioning.
What can you bring to the community:I can bring a good builder and a noob to ftb who could be teached the ways to play by others i am also a good friend and a trustworthy person.
IGN: Manjoritan
Where you heard about the server: I was looking for a nice FTB server, and I came across this one,
Why you would like to play on the server: There are not many good FTB servers, most are really laggy
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: A nice person that can help other community members when they need it,
IGN: letariodemaus
Where you heard about the server: my pal recommended the minemod servers and I checked it out and felt that it was pretty ool
Why you would like to play on the server: So that I can eperience all the great parts of Feed the Beast without the grief and stealing, for I recently lost all of my stuff on a non-whitelist server due to griefers and thieves
If you have any bans on record: No I do not
What can you bring to the community: A friendly face, a helping attitude, and a great resource(me) for mod information.
IGN: fallout2077
Where you heard about the server: found it on the FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i like to play with others and have been looking for a good server to play on
What can you bring to the community: I know a lot about servers and most of the mods in FTB. I also like helping others build cool stuff.
IGN: Nataru
Where you heard about the server: I found it via the forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: This server seems like a good place to play FTB without constantly being annoyed by obnoxious players who want to troll and pvp-obsessive people.
If you have any bans on record: Only one, which was from a server back in alpha when I had used a duplication glitch that I had just discovered.
What can you bring to the community: A player who will follow the rules and try to pass on what they know (albeit, only a little as of now because I've just started playing FTB).
IGN: Aijeke
Where you heard about the server: Google led me to this thread.
Why you would like to play on the server: I've only played singleplayer (vanilla, tekkit, ftb) and a little on a private server with friends so far, want to see what it's like to play on a bigger server. Of the ones I found, this seems like the nicest one.
If you have any bans on record: No (for obvious reasons :)).
What can you bring to the community: A 30+ friendly (if sometimes reclusive) not-quite-noob.
IGN: TheMaimingPanda
Where you heard about the server: Feed the Beast Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I really enjoy Feed the Beast, but there is only so much you can do in singleplayer. I enjoy playing with people.
If you have any bans on record: None whatsoever.
What can you bring to the community: I am a generally friendly person, and I work well with people.
IGN: Jehred
Where you heard about the server: Feed The Beast Forums SMP topic
Why you would like to play on the server: Because i want to play in a nice environment and a stable server.
If you have any bans on record: Nope, never ever
What can you bring to the community: A nice chat once in a while, maybe we can create a town with some people, try to make like a real city in a future.

Some questions:
Is there a /setregion or /lock at this server for protect our stuff?

ty
IGN: irrelevantknight
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to find a good FTB server to play on, with a nice community.
If you have any bans on record: I have never been banned :D
What can you bring to the community: I am a mature player, and I am quick to help people who need it.

Thanks for reading, and I hope I am accepted :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1354030853][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Freematech
Where you heard about the server: The FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a mature group of builders that enjoy exploring and building great contraptions.
I have never, nor will ever be banned.
I have been playing FTB style maps since Slowpoke released the first one. I enjoy the technology mods and would love to join a few people and pool our resources to work toward some of the "end game" items.
accepted!

Jac103

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Jac103
  • Where you heard about the server: FTBServerList
  • Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a good, popular FTB Server, And this one looks pretty good!
  • If you have any bans on record: I have had one from when I was banned for raiding an Moderator on a Raid Server, It wasn't against the rules, he was abusing.
  • What can you bring to the community: I can bring fun!:)