MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

matteroflight

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Matteroflight
Where you heard about the server: Right here on this forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a good FTB server, I just jumped over from tekkit and would like to play with other people.
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I just want to live in a town interact with people and make some awesome stuff.

FayLose

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: faylose
Where you heard about the server: Found out about it at planet minecraft forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: All other servers i've been trying to join had terrible lag or a terrible community, so i have high hopes for your server.
If you have any bans on record: No i havent been banned ever, althought i've been playing PvP tekkit ect. servers for more than a year now.
What can you bring to the community: I've had a server of my own for a half a year, my host, emm....firetrucked.... me over so it got shut down. So i'm familiar with how a server should work, i can help out the beginers or the advanced players. I dont know what else i can say, I realy want to play on this server and maybe even be jousefull.
About me? Maybe? ;d
I'm 16, and my primary language is not English, i'm from Latvija.

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Devul
Where you heard about the server: The FTB Forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I play a lot of FTB and it would be excellent to play on a very liked server
If you have any bans on record: Yes, but I don't know why.
What can you bring to the community: I like helping people. And I also like introducing people to different mods etc.
IGN:MEHeavyMetal_SIR
Where you heard about the server:FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: because im a pretty chilled out person i hate griefers and run a server of my own and want to try feed the beast
If you have any bans on record: 1 for arguing with a mod because i owned a red matter furnace on a tekkit server and he said they were banned but there was nothing mentioned at spawn
What can you bring to the community: a nice team playing person that is always willing to help and im decent with most of industrialcraft 2 things and have abit knowledge of the other mods in the pack as i have played with them abit in single player
IGN: dakamojo
Where you heard about the server: This forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a cooperative community with trustworthy members.
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I like to worked on shared resource facilities. I am proficient in most of the tech mods.
IGN: ihasface
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com is where I found you guys
Why you would like to play on the server: I really want to get to know FTB, and I want to play on a mature, respectful server.
If you have any bans on record: 1, on this prison server for alleged "xraying"...I wasnt, but apparently they wanted to ban me regardless. Oh welL lol.
What can you bring to the community: I'm 21, caring, intelligent, and funny. I pick up on things quick and I'm very familiar with getting integrated into a tight knit online community. I've played a lot of games in the past, and I love minecraft because of its ability for me to do creative things. FTB only allows me to do more, and I hope this server is good stuff.
IGN: ChristopherHunt
Where you heard about the server: I heard about the server from one of my friends, two of them play it and love it.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to join my friends and play with the rest of the community too.
If you have any bans on record: I don't get banned anywhere, everybody loves me. :3
What can you bring to the community: I can bring help to people in need and build cool things too.
IGN: VermillionX
Where you heard about the server: Right here
Why you would like to play on the server: There's a distinct lack of good servers out there. This one seems to be the best organised so far.
If you have any bans on record: Never.
What can you bring to the community: Skilled architect and well-versed in the majority of the FTB mods. I can answer almost all questions that are mod-related.
Where you heard about the server: the forum
Why you would like to play on the server: to learn more about and enjoy playing feed the beast
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: A good farmer and a fine player
IGN: Shane44567
Where you heard about the server: I heard about it from a good friend
Why you would like to play on the server:Never played FTB on Multi Player though i have some experience with the some of its mods
If you have any bans on record: 1 ban from when i was a cracked player. But im premium now.
What can you bring to the community: I'm OK with redstone, and a pretty good builder.
IGN: XxSharekxX
Where you heard about the server: In this forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on this server because it looks like a very nice server. I have experience with a lot of these mods and I could be responsible.
If you have any bans on record: I do not think I have any, I may have 1 though.
What can you bring to the community:I can help other players if they are having any trouble with what they're doing.

Extra - I really hope you consider my application. Thanks again for reading
-XxSharekxX
IGN: MillionPies
Where you heard about the server: By my interest in this mod and through the use of this forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I actually have zero experience with mods and I would like to better familiarize myself with mods. This server will serve as my "testing grounds," so to speak, for my leap into mods. I have always been a vanilla player and I would like the chance to develop a deeper understanding about mods. Recently, I have been quite interested in PvP servers, such as the PvP servers of Project Are, aside from this I would really, out of everything in the world, meet some new and interesting people that I could develop a better relationship with.
If you have any bans on record: I have never been banned from any server, but mostly I have left servers due to inactive members.
What can you bring to the community: I believe that I have a vast amount of experience coming from a Vanilla style of Minecraft. I know the "in's and out's" of redstone work and also I have a tasteful eye for aesthetic appeal. I would like to add that although I have been quite open with myself, and now I need to ask a question for myself and that is "Will this server be a sever that I can trust?" "Why can I trust this server?"
... because I want to know that there are players that not only want a fun "modded" Minecraft experience but also a "deeper" experience amongst players themselves.
IGN: GEARHED01
Where you heard about the server: FTB Fourms
Why you would like to play on the server: To have fun and learn about FTB
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: IM good with redstone and i own a youtube channel
IGN: Killer_Panda5023
Where you heard about the server: From a friend who showed me FTB, and many servers that looked good.
Why you would like to play on the server: Because i would like to help and relax on a server where i don't have to deal with angry little kids getting mad and griefing.
If you have any bans on record: none at all
What can you bring to the community: I want to bring to your community my knowing and time to help build set ups with pipes, machines, and other new things that FTB has to offer, I mainly will make a base that may supply things for little to no cost of other supplys, oh and If you want to make sure im ok for your server, I have a skype and Teamspeak if you want to talk. Thank you for your time.

Welcome everyone to the server :)

Noatel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : N0at3l
Where you heard about the server: www.ftbservers.com/server/6/view/smp1-minemod-org
Why you would like to play on the server: I like to learn the modpack FeedTheBeast but i dont like single player and i hope you guys on the server can help me a little bit how it all works and stuff :p
If you have any bans on record: i got 0 bans
What can you bring to the community: Activity ( 1 thing i most like on server's) in chat and happines :D

knu8

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: knu8
Where you heard about the server: I saw it on these very forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I like FTB, but I prefer playing with other people, and not alone.
If you have any bans on record: I may have one, but I'm not sure. If I have it's from a long time ago.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring a good spirit, a helpful hand and lots of buildings.

magma11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: magma11
Where you heard about the server: I found the server after looking for a nice community oriented server on the FTB forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play on a fun, friendly, tech-mod server.
If you have any bans on record: Nope.
What can you bring to the community: I'm pretty good with RP2, forestry (not bees), and IC2. But as a community, I think I could try to start the first real "town" (if there aren't already ones, I'm not sure how old the server is) aside from spawn town. I also just wanna have fun playing minecraft :)

xXStarchyXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xXStarchyXx
Where you heard about the server: FTBservers.com i think :/
Why you would like to play on the server: im just looking for a decent server with a fair ammount of players, plus i like multiplayer and FTB :D
If you have any bans on record: once i seen a greifed house, i repaired it, made it abit better left, next day i came on and they banned me. -_-
What can you bring to the community: uhm... good at building?... i dont greif... uhm... im funny? o_O

Deltrox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deltrox
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/server/6/view/smp1-minemod-org (Was Looking for a Server)
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I just heard this mod pack and I would like to try it out with other people
If you have any bans on record: I do not think so
What can you bring to the community: I am pretty good with farming. I make a mean mug of ale! : ]

Deztroyer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: deztroyer97
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a server to play on with friends
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: Im very efficient in finding resources and producing energy quickly

Deztroyer

Jul 29, 2019
I'm making this application for a friend, he told me what to put for each.

IGN: captinplanet32
Where you heard about the server: My friend^
Why you would like to play on the server: My friends and I are looking for a nice server to play on together
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I can offer help to anyone in need if they need something

tetsuoken

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tetsuoken1234
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: To be honest I'm just trying to find a good FTB server without lag and this was the highest on the list. Love FTB, just hate playing it by myself!
If you have any bans on record: Once, yeah. But that was because my minecraft account got "hacked". I have since changed my password though and been unbanned from said server. (of which I was a staff member anyway)
What can you bring to the community: My creative design, build style and ideas :3. I like building community driven projects such as arenas, shops, towns etc.

EDIT: formatting COMPLETELY failed for some reason :s.

DialyPOP999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DialyPOP999
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: i want to build science in a muiltiplayer server! This is the server i am looking for!
If you have any bans on record: maybe in the future...Maybe...
What can you bring to the community: I am good at mining. So i can sell the ores to all the people and it will be very cheap!
Please let me in!!!
Thank you and have a great day!
-Dialy

DeejayArroba

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeejayArroba
Where you heard about the server: I saw it on the forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I wanna make my company and sell my products!
If you have any bans on record: I don't play too much on servers so I was never banned.
What can you bring to the community: I know about the mods, so I can help others!

Owenwos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: owenwos
Where I heard about this server: ftbservers.com
Why I would like to play on this server: I would love to play on this server because I cannot find a decent one anywhere else. This server seems like a good choice because it is Whitelisted and apparently well taken care of.
If I have any bans on record: Honestly, I do, and it is quite a lot. I have a lot of bans on record because I used to be a griefer a long time ago. I stopped griefing about a year ago because I decided that it was a waste of my time, and it provokes other players for no reason at all. I have stopped this act, and I will never do it again.
What I can bring to the community: I can bring myself. A helpful player that respects high authority and other players at all times. I will act mature and willing to help out if I am in a good mood.
Thank you! -Owenwos

xblakmambax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server:I have been looking for a server to build on that has a close group of people that can work together
If you have any bans on record: none and the server that i do play on i am a trusted member
What can you bring to the community:I enjoy large builds that are very technical and decorative. I enjoy working with other members for builds.