MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Mephen

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to stray from the normal whitelisting protocol, only to help you get a better understanding of me.​
IGN: Mephen​
Have you been banned before:
Nope, check MCBans if you would like :D
Where you heard about the server:
This forum, got to love FTB!​
Experience with Mods:
I have a bunch, I've been playing modded servers, modpacks, and minecraft ever since they came out (I started playing MC when it was still only classic).​
I've played almost every big mod out there, and enjoyed almost all of them very much.​
I haven't had too much experience with the recent addition mods to IC2 (Greg's Tech) and some of the newer features to Forestry,​
from what I've read about it though seems that it has only made the mods better.​
I originally started playing mods by myself, because back in the day mod servers were as rare as a man on mars.​
When Tekkit came out, I was ecstatic, I no longer had to play by myself!​
Favorite mod and why:
I would have to say Redpower 2, it is a universal workhorse for anything, you can make a machine out of anything.​
Not to mention, there's the nifty micro-blocks, perfect for making houses and covering ugly contraptions.​
Also, the RP-Computers and the ability to control redstone signals can make huge contraptions, turn into small, efficient and lightweight machines!​
Why do you want to join:
Well, I want to join because I'm tired of attempting to play on the public servers.​
There always having some sort of problem, and always seem to have block lag.​
I'm hoping to be able to join a server that's actually nice, with a community I can relate to.​
What can you bring to the community:
Well, I'm always professional, and level headed. I enjoy community style builds, and I'm always open to helping newbies once I get my foot in the door.​
I've been moderator, admin and owner of multiple servers, so I understand when the map might need reset or something.​
Thanks for taking the time to read my application!

Reactions: louiskw

SINISTER3556

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:sinister3556
Where you heard about the server: FTB forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Community, help people , to be helped by people , i dont like playing ssp much
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: i know how to build factories , im friendly will help anyone , wont break rules.

Tesla

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wunderpancake and Sprite200
We heard about the server on http://ftbservers.com/server/6/view/smp1-minemod-org
We have just started out on FTB but we've played tekkit before, and now we just wanna play the full experience on this nice whitelisted server.
We have never been banned before
For the community, we could teach the newbies how to work the machines, make them and other stuff to help out.

philsphan925

Jul 29, 2019
Where have you heard about the server: ftb forum and my friend
Why would you like to play on this server: I love playing on minecraft servers with my friends and want to play on a unique server.
What can you bring to the community: I'm decent with redstone and some machinery.

Gilgamesh666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gilgamesh666
Where you heard about the server: The FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to be a part of a friendly FTB server and there been only good things said of this one.
What can you bring to the community: I am a dedicated builder and enjoy creating infrastructure for shared use (roads, subways, public farms etc...)

aSnickersBar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aSnickersBar
Where I heard about this server: ftbservers.com
Why I would like to play on this server: I would love to play on this server because I cannot find a decent one anywhere else. This server seems like a good choice because it is Whitelisted and apparently well taken care of.
If I have any bans on record: Nope :)
What I can bring to the community: I can bring me :) I like to play games with others and I like to help when I can

iRyder

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iRyder
Where you heard about the server: FTB Fourms
Why you would like to play on the server: I do youtube stuff and have seen many people on servers like this one and wanted to find one.
If you have any bans on record: Nope :) My friend has used my account and gotten banned on a few servers :/
What can you bring to the community: Some cool redstone and building designs.

Hexa decimal

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server:On the Forums
Why you would like to play on the server:Im just starting feed the beast and i want a good community to play and interact on
If you have any bans on record:No i do not
What can you bring to the community:i can bring creativity, friendliness, and intelligence

SpaceBrony

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KingKai12
Where I Heard About This Server: ftbservers.com
Why I Would Like To Play On This Server: Well, I don't have my servers anymore, Tekkit is gone, so so is that server, I stopped paying for my other one, and have been waiting for this. Finally got around to downloading it. I enjoy the new things more than Tekkit, and want to play multi player. Seems like a good server, and taken care of (Unlike many other servers) and decided I would like to play.
Do I Have Any Bans On Record?: I do, many are false accusations of dying servers. I'd say there's about 10. I don't grief, even if the person did to me, although I will go and kill them. I do move precious things sometimes for revenge, so I guess I do grief, but it's okay because they grief everyone else.
What Can I Bring To The Community: If I have inspiration, I can go build factories with some help, statues, bases, etc. I worked on a base on my Tekkit server with my friend, and detonated a nuke on it, and it survived just fine. I normally have a good attitude, but I can get stressed and out lash a bit. Mostly its because of griefing, and I stay and defend my stuff. I spent weeks one time fixing up a monument for the owner of a server, just to have me be raided and admins not care. Mostly I just leave the server, maybe relax for a bit, then come back on. Should be just fine, because it's the public servers that make me mad. No one cares what's happening.
Experience With Mods: Well, I'm going to list everything I have experience with: I have been playing Minecraft since 1.2 Alpha, and I got mods at about 1.5 Alpha. There's been too many to list, but I will say I've been with the SCP pack since it started, all because I'm Steam friends with the creator. I help with ideas, but I'm not a member of the team. One time a recoded a mod wanting to see what happened, and accidentally gave it the power of 300,000,000 blocks of TNT. I also have tried mods in : Kerbal Space Program, TF2, Garry's Mod (Does that count?!) and several others.
Thank you for reading my application! I would love to join and help out the community!

Hirix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hirix
Where you heard about the server: From the Feed-the-Beast forums
Why you would like to play on the server: For many reasons: One being that it looks like a stable server, being around previously and staying active. Mentioning that, activity is another reason, I play SMP to have the pleasure of playing with others.
What can you bring to the community: My own chatting and keeping the chat active, my helpfulness when it comes to building and complex setups.

SimplyRad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SimplyRad
Where you heard about the server: I heard about this server from the FTB server forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: Well I would like to join this server for one cause it's whitelisted so it's not as large as other servers. Second is that I want to be on a FTB server that's not laggy.
If you have any bans on record: No I don't have any records of bans.
What can you bring to the community: Umm well I guess I could be able to contribute to help the new people with telling them what some machines do.

Skat3rat

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: I heard about it on the FTB server list website
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been looking for a good stable FTB server to play on
If you have any bans on record: I have no bans
What can you bring to the community: I'm not sure. I'm new to these type mods but I'm a very friendly and social person. I plan on making a FTB series soon (I actually do upload videos regularly) and will be willing to have people on the server join in.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeejayArroba
Where you heard about the server: I saw it on the forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I wanna make my company and sell my products!
If you have any bans on record: I don't play too much on servers so I was never banned.
What can you bring to the community: I know about the mods, so I can help others!
IGN: DialyPOP999
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: i want to build science in a muiltiplayer server! This is the server i am looking for!
If you have any bans on record: maybe in the future...Maybe...
What can you bring to the community: I am good at mining. So i can sell the ores to all the people and it will be very cheap!
Please let me in!!!
Thank you and have a great day!
-Dialy
IGN: Tetsuoken1234
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: To be honest I'm just trying to find a good FTB server without lag and this was the highest on the list. Love FTB, just hate playing it by myself!
If you have any bans on record: Once, yeah. But that was because my minecraft account got "hacked". I have since changed my password though and been unbanned from said server. (of which I was a staff member anyway)
What can you bring to the community: My creative design, build style and ideas :3. I like building community driven projects such as arenas, shops, towns etc.

EDIT: formatting COMPLETELY failed for some reason :s.
I'm making this application for a friend, he told me what to put for each.

IGN: captinplanet32
Where you heard about the server: My friend^
Why you would like to play on the server: My friends and I are looking for a nice server to play on together
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I can offer help to anyone in need if they need something
IGN: deztroyer97
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a server to play on with friends
What can you bring to the community: Im very efficient in finding resources and producing energy quickly
IGN: Deltrox
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/server/6/view/smp1-minemod-org (Was Looking for a Server)
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I just heard this mod pack and I would like to try it out with other people
If you have any bans on record: I do not think so
What can you bring to the community: I am pretty good with farming. I make a mean mug of ale! : ]
IGN: xXStarchyXx
Where you heard about the server: FTBservers.com i think :/
Why you would like to play on the server: im just looking for a decent server with a fair ammount of players, plus i like multiplayer and FTB :D
If you have any bans on record: once i seen a greifed house, i repaired it, made it abit better left, next day i came on and they banned me. -_-
What can you bring to the community: uhm... good at building?... i dont greif... uhm... im funny? o_O
IGN: magma11
Where you heard about the server: I found the server after looking for a nice community oriented server on the FTB forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play on a fun, friendly, tech-mod server.
If you have any bans on record: Nope.
What can you bring to the community: I'm pretty good with RP2, forestry (not bees), and IC2. But as a community, I think I could try to start the first real "town" (if there aren't already ones, I'm not sure how old the server is) aside from spawn town. I also just wanna have fun playing minecraft :)
IGN: knu8
Where you heard about the server: I saw it on these very forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I like FTB, but I prefer playing with other people, and not alone.
If you have any bans on record: I may have one, but I'm not sure. If I have it's from a long time ago.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring a good spirit, a helpful hand and lots of buildings.
IGN : N0at3l
Where you heard about the server: www.ftbservers.com/server/6/view/smp1-minemod-org
Why you would like to play on the server: I like to learn the modpack FeedTheBeast but i dont like single player and i hope you guys on the server can help me a little bit how it all works and stuff :p
If you have any bans on record: i got 0 bans
What can you bring to the community: Activity ( 1 thing i most like on server's) in chat and happines :D
All accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1354281138][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server:I have been looking for a server to build on that has a close group of people that can work together
If you have any bans on record: none and the server that i do play on i am a trusted member
What can you bring to the community:I enjoy large builds that are very technical and decorative. I enjoy working with other members for builds.
I need an IGN.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to stray from the normal whitelisting protocol, only to help you get a better understanding of me.​
IGN: Mephen​
Have you been banned before:
Nope, check MCBans if you would like :D
Where you heard about the server:
This forum, got to love FTB!​
Experience with Mods:
I have a bunch, I've been playing modded servers, modpacks, and minecraft ever since they came out (I started playing MC when it was still only classic).​
I've played almost every big mod out there, and enjoyed almost all of them very much.​
I haven't had too much experience with the recent addition mods to IC2 (Greg's Tech) and some of the newer features to Forestry,​
from what I've read about it though seems that it has only made the mods better.​
I originally started playing mods by myself, because back in the day mod servers were as rare as a man on mars.​
When Tekkit came out, I was ecstatic, I no longer had to play by myself!​
Favorite mod and why:
I would have to say Redpower 2, it is a universal workhorse for anything, you can make a machine out of anything.​
Not to mention, there's the nifty micro-blocks, perfect for making houses and covering ugly contraptions.​
Also, the RP-Computers and the ability to control redstone signals can make huge contraptions, turn into small, efficient and lightweight machines!​
Why do you want to join:
Well, I want to join because I'm tired of attempting to play on the public servers.​
There always having some sort of problem, and always seem to have block lag.​
I'm hoping to be able to join a server that's actually nice, with a community I can relate to.​
What can you bring to the community:
Well, I'm always professional, and level headed. I enjoy community style builds, and I'm always open to helping newbies once I get my foot in the door.​
I've been moderator, admin and owner of multiple servers, so I understand when the map might need reset or something.​
Thanks for taking the time to read my application!
Accepted! Very nice app I look forward to seeing you!

Pifpafpoum

Jul 29, 2019
Hi !

IGN: Pifpafpoum
Where you heard about the server: On the FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a mature and friendly FTB server, with people to play with me when I log in (i'm French).
If you have any bans on record: nop.
What can you bring to the community: I know the mods, I try to build pretty but efficient things. I can try to be funny if needed (and I'm 27, that's ooooold).