Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Marko Maletić

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - zgabuterimon
Age - 20
FTB experience - I played a lot of FTB Unleashed and Direwolf20 1.5.2,before 1.6.4
Why you want join - I basicly got tired of playing alone :D ...Would be nice to play with other people :)

ThatRandom_Guy_

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: crr97
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, multiple put it this way I have some 'good' experience with modded servers :p
- Since when are you playing modded Minecraft?: I have only 'recently' started playing modded by recently I'm saying around a year and a bit as when the question is asked people tend to reply with a good 3-4 years... so yea?

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - zgabuterimon
Age - 20
FTB experience - I played a lot of FTB Unleashed and Direwolf20 1.5.2,before 1.6.4
Why you want join - I basicly got tired of playing alone :D ...Would be nice to play with other people :)
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: crr97
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, multiple put it this way I have some 'good' experience with modded servers :p
- Since when are you playing modded Minecraft?: I have only 'recently' started playing modded by recently I'm saying around a year and a bit as when the question is asked people tend to reply with a good 3-4 years... so yea?

Gamma is down :(
It's up now. Strange ThaumCraft crash. Stop breaking the server you guys xD

keviths

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: keviths
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Played one before, FTB ultimate I believe
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I played last summer for about 2 months before I started school

DjGiannuzz

Jul 29, 2019
It's up now. Strange ThaumCraft crash. Stop breaking the server you guys xD
Ok, probably it was me and I did it again(sorry, I was testing).
I was playing quite a bit with the Force Field Manipulator from Modular Force Field System.

Can I see the crashlog? I can read that, maybe it will help me to fix the problem.

P.S. You should really add an auto-restart on crash or every 30-60 minutes.

fefemess

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, probably it was me and I did it again(sorry, I was testing).
I was playing quite a bit with the Force Field Manipulator from Modular Force Field System.

Can I see the crashlog? I can read that, maybe it will help me to fix the problem.

P.S. You should really add an auto-restart on crash or every 30-60 minutes.
The auto-restart is a good idea.

dragon123own

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my application.

- IGN: dragon123own
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have played on several diffrent modded servers. Including my own private server.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I don't remember exactly, but a long time for sure. I played with the first versions of IC2.

Last edited:

Obisidiak

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like Beta has been set to Peaceful - definitely no mobs at night and my mob spawner now doesn't work. Other dimensions looks fine (not sure about the other servers).

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: keviths
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Played one before, FTB ultimate I believe
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I played last summer for about 2 months before I started school

Here is my application.

- IGN: dragon123own
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have played on several diffrent modded servers. Including my own private server.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I don't remember exactly, but a long time for sure. I played with the first versions of IC2.

Looks like Beta has been set to Peaceful - definitely no mobs at night and my mob spawner now doesn't work. Other dimensions looks fine (not sure about the other servers).
Okay, set the difficulty back to hard. Should be okay now.

Chriss5678

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: Chriss5678
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing modded minecraft for about 2 years now.

Ogi_Kifla

Jul 29, 2019
One question, will you try to enable Ender storage again on Gamma and if not which server is most stable one to switch to xD

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: 40880472
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 3 or more years ago, FTB and Technic, but most of the times I prefer installing mods myself.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
One question, will you try to enable Ender storage again on Gamma and if not which server is most stable one to switch to xD
I don't think I'll re-enable ender storage on gamma until we update to 1.7
The most stable server I'd say is Delta, since it did not have any crashes so far. You can be the first to crash it xD

- IGN: 40880472
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 3 or more years ago, FTB and Technic, but most of the times I prefer installing mods myself.
Promoted to member. Welcome!

Reactions: 40880472

mitzan96

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:mitzan96
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have. I played on modded servers like: DNS Techpack, Monster, Direwolf, Skyfactory,
tekkit, tekkit classic and so on..
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i play modded minecraft since 2012[DOUBLEPOST=1401990201][/DOUBLEPOST]- IGN:Tr1zoru
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have played on many modded servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i play modded minecraft since 2012, with my friend mitzan96. We started together :).

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:mitzan96
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have. I played on modded servers like: DNS Techpack, Monster, Direwolf, Skyfactory,
tekkit, tekkit classic and so on..
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i play modded minecraft since 2012[DOUBLEPOST=1401990201][/DOUBLEPOST]- IGN:Tr1zoru
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have played on many modded servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i play modded minecraft since 2012, with my friend mitzan96. We started together :).
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server, both of you!

Theepicsatyr

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Theepicsatyr
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i hyave a server myself but im looking for a community. im pretty familiar with mod the mods
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: about a year on