1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by _AfterWind, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Zichor

Zichor New Member

- IGN: NatsuhDL
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but stopped playing because players started to leave the server
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since minecraft 1.4.7 almost 2 years maybe

2. _AfterWind

_AfterWind New Member

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

3. Jacob Merritt

Jacob Merritt New Member

- IGN: Pro_QuackScoper
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I love modded servers and am searching for a nice community to join. Hopefully this will be the one. :)
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded minecraft for abut 6 years now. I've been in love with it after a long day at collage. It helps me un-wind after a long day and is super fun to play.

4. nick1997

nick1997 New Member

- IGN: TDA_A7X
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes and i have ran a ftb unleashed and mad pack server
    - Since when are you playing modded form about a year and a half

5. _AfterWind

_AfterWind New Member

6 years!? Woa... You must be from the future then.

6. SabbathKeeper24

SabbathKeeper24 New Member

- IGN: SabbathKeeper24
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have. i have played on the lolcraft server and helped the admins run their bases while they helped others
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing modded minecraft since about 2011. I have also built my own modpacks for 1.4.6 to 1.5.2.

7. selli98

selli98 New Member

- IGN:selli98
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, I've played on 2 modded servers and some vanilla servers.
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:I've been playing since 1.2.5.

8. _AfterWind

_AfterWind New Member

9. Jacob Merritt

Jacob Merritt New Member

10. Corrupted_Fiend

Corrupted_Fiend New Member

Corrupted_Fiend
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, a personal server that my friend had for a little while but died.
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded Minecraft for about 2 years give or take.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  11. Dr. Lag

Dr. Lag New Member

Form:
    - IGN: xXxLagMasterxXx
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have even own modded servers before. Normally stick with DW20 or Tekkit.
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing on modded servers for about 2 years now. I only got into Minecraft about 3 years ago.

12. manteliukasx

manteliukasx New Member

- IGN: manteliukasx
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but mostly on private servers
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since tekkit classic and technic pack

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  13. lekous

lekous New Member

- IGN: lekous
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, Ran my own private server for 2 years.
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: At least 3 years of modded minecraft!

14. sulistef

sulistef New Member

- IGN: sulistef
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes.
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.2.5 Packs.

15. Eisregen

Eisregen New Member

hey hey,
    I would like to see the following mods in pack
    carpenter's block and chisel
    extra-config is not necessary because config files exist (at least in the sp folder)
    + No functional mods only "beauty mods" so it should not give problems with other mods

16. Kana

Kana New Member

Hey! I've been looking for a modded server and would like to apply!
    Form:

- IGN:NovaCoru
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, I ran a very small non-bukkit server for friends and have played once or twice on larger FTB servers.
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since about Alpha 1.20 I suppose. I started using mods about the time I started playing

17. BuAzZz

BuAzZz New Member

- IGN: sineddw
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i played on a lot of modded servers, most of them with Direwolf20 pack and whitelisted.
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I'm Playing modded minecraft since 1.2.5(greatest pack ever till 1.6)

18. _AfterWind

_AfterWind New Member

I don't think I would like to add mods to this modpack since then people will need a private launcher and such. Sorry :([DOUBLEPOST=1402658846][/DOUBLEPOST]

19. bashiier

bashiier New Member

- IGN: Bashiier
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes use to be a mod on one
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: started 3 or so years ago

20. _AfterWind

_AfterWind New Member