Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Zichor

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: NatsuhDL
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but stopped playing because players started to leave the server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since minecraft 1.4.7 almost 2 years maybe

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Theepicsatyr
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i hyave a server myself but im looking for a community. im pretty familiar with mod the mods
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: about a year on
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: NatsuhDL
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but stopped playing because players started to leave the server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since minecraft 1.4.7 almost 2 years maybe

Jacob Merritt

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Pro_QuackScoper
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I love modded servers and am searching for a nice community to join. Hopefully this will be the one. :)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded minecraft for abut 6 years now. I've been in love with it after a long day at collage. It helps me un-wind after a long day and is super fun to play.

nick1997

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: TDA_A7X
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes and i have ran a ftb unleashed and mad pack server
- Since when are you playing modded form about a year and a half

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Pro_QuackScoper
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I love modded servers and am searching for a nice community to join. Hopefully this will be the one. :)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded minecraft for abut 6 years now. I've been in love with it after a long day at collage. It helps me un-wind after a long day and is super fun to play.
6 years!? Woa... You must be from the future then.

- IGN: TDA_A7X
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes and i have ran a ftb unleashed and mad pack server
- Since when are you playing modded form about a year and a half

SabbathKeeper24

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: SabbathKeeper24
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have. i have played on the lolcraft server and helped the admins run their bases while they helped others
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing modded minecraft since about 2011. I have also built my own modpacks for 1.4.6 to 1.5.2.

selli98

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:selli98
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, I've played on 2 modded servers and some vanilla servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:I've been playing since 1.2.5.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: SabbathKeeper24
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have. i have played on the lolcraft server and helped the admins run their bases while they helped others
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing modded minecraft since about 2011. I have also built my own modpacks for 1.4.6 to 1.5.2.

- IGN:selli98
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, I've played on 2 modded servers and some vanilla servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:I've been playing since 1.2.5.

Corrupted_Fiend

Jul 29, 2019
Corrupted_Fiend
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, a personal server that my friend had for a little while but died.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded Minecraft for about 2 years give or take.

Last edited:

Dr. Lag

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: xXxLagMasterxXx
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have even own modded servers before. Normally stick with DW20 or Tekkit.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing on modded servers for about 2 years now. I only got into Minecraft about 3 years ago.

manteliukasx

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: manteliukasx
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but mostly on private servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since tekkit classic and technic pack

Last edited:

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: lekous
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, Ran my own private server for 2 years.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: At least 3 years of modded minecraft!

sulistef

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: sulistef
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.2.5 Packs.

Eisregen

Jul 29, 2019
hey hey,
I would like to see the following mods in pack
carpenter's block and chisel
extra-config is not necessary because config files exist (at least in the sp folder)
+ No functional mods only "beauty mods" so it should not give problems with other mods

Kana

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! I've been looking for a modded server and would like to apply!
Form:

- IGN:NovaCoru
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, I ran a very small non-bukkit server for friends and have played once or twice on larger FTB servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since about Alpha 1.20 I suppose. I started using mods about the time I started playing

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: sineddw
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i played on a lot of modded servers, most of them with Direwolf20 pack and whitelisted.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I'm Playing modded minecraft since 1.2.5(greatest pack ever till 1.6)

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Corrupted_Fiend
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, a personal server that my friend had for a little while but died.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded Minecraft for about 2 years give or take.

Form:
- IGN: xXxLagMasterxXx
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have even own modded servers before. Normally stick with DW20 or Tekkit.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing on modded servers for about 2 years now. I only got into Minecraft about 3 years ago.

- IGN: manteliukasx
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but mostly on private servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since tekkit classic and technic pack

- IGN: lekous
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, Ran my own private server for 2 years.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: At least 3 years of modded minecraft!

- IGN: sulistef
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.2.5 Packs.

Hey! I've been looking for a modded server and would like to apply!
Form:

- IGN:NovaCoru
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, I ran a very small non-bukkit server for friends and have played once or twice on larger FTB servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since about Alpha 1.20 I suppose. I started using mods about the time I started playing

hey hey,
I would like to see the following mods in pack
carpenter's block and chisel
extra-config is not necessary because config files exist (at least in the sp folder)
+ No functional mods only "beauty mods" so it should not give problems with other mods
I don't think I would like to add mods to this modpack since then people will need a private launcher and such. Sorry :([DOUBLEPOST=1402658846][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: sineddw
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i played on a lot of modded servers, most of them with Direwolf20 pack and whitelisted.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I'm Playing modded minecraft since 1.2.5(greatest pack ever till 1.6)

bashiier

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Bashiier
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes use to be a mod on one
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: started 3 or so years ago