Sorry about that . Had to delete all ExtraUtilities to bring the server back up, or just delete the world. I'm really, really sorry about that.Nice restart
Hmm.. I'm gonna take a look at it in a bit.hey since im not able to contact any admin ill do it like this, thaumcraft is a bit bugged on delta, researching items/aura nodes dont give research points anymore could you please take a look
Promoted to member. Welcome!Sorry, its SmirkNMerc
I decided to completely disable the mod that caused the crash, only on gamma though. That mod is EnderStorage.do you at least know what block caused crashes so we can avoid that, and also can we get at least some stuff restored from what we lost, personally I don't care too much about tools I had in ender chest but I also had builder's wand and activated division sigil there...
I'm aware of this bug. To fix this you need to join the servers directly using either one of these ips:hey since im not able to contact any admin ill do it like this, thaumcraft is a bit bugged on delta, researching items/aura nodes dont give research points anymore could you please take a look
Nah, I don't feel insulted in any way. The mod would be a great idea on a vanilla server, but on a modded server, in which you don't know where items can be stored and which is the owner of those items it would be quite a stretch and very resource intensive.1. there should be a mod that gives you list of items player had/used witch should tell if someone is laying or not
2. i personally think that the one of few minecraft admin jobs is to give people there stuff back in case of server side error (like this)
anyway looks like ill just have to kill another wither and get me a builders wand xD
Sorry if i insulted you in any way, i really appreciate quick response but i have to give my opinion on this topic because i play on gamma.
Yeah, we're gonna sort that out after the one that manages our website comes back xD. OpenBlocks had a config change in which it drains XP when using elevators. I disabled that right now.There seems to be a problem with elevators on Beta - they're still there but refuse to work. The sprinkler i've got still works, so it's not Openblocks itself it seems, just the elevators. Also, when is it going to be possible to actually post on our forum? This seems like a bit of an arse-ended way to report issues!
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!Form:
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I didn't play on a modded server before. This would be my first one.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I'm playing modded minecraft since minecraft version 1.4.7.
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!- IGN: _crawen_
- Age: 24
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I played on my friend's server 1.5.2.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.2.5 version.
Promoted to member. Welcome!- IGN: Zuphy
- Age: 19
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, two servers (Mineforgecraft -tekkit, and digfordiamonds -DW20)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing around with the direwolf20 for around 14 months and for the tekkit part, estimation would be around 5 months.