Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kebucc

Jul 29, 2019
Nice restart

OpilbNY.png
4PFcR58.png
3uqNHfk.png

Meekels2

Jul 29, 2019
hey since im not able to contact any admin ill do it like this, thaumcraft is a bit bugged on delta, researching items/aura nodes dont give research points anymore could you please take a look

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Nice restart
Sorry about that :( . Had to delete all ExtraUtilities to bring the server back up, or just delete the world. I'm really, really sorry about that.
hey since im not able to contact any admin ill do it like this, thaumcraft is a bit bugged on delta, researching items/aura nodes dont give research points anymore could you please take a look
Hmm.. I'm gonna take a look at it in a bit.
Sorry, its SmirkNMerc
Promoted to member. Welcome!

Ogi_Kifla

Jul 29, 2019
do you at least know what block caused crashes so we can avoid that, and also can we get at least some stuff restored from what we lost, personally I don't care too much about tools I had in ender chest but I also had builder's wand and activated division sigil there...

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
do you at least know what block caused crashes so we can avoid that, and also can we get at least some stuff restored from what we lost, personally I don't care too much about tools I had in ender chest but I also had builder's wand and activated division sigil there...
I decided to completely disable the mod that caused the crash, only on gamma though. That mod is EnderStorage.
I would like to give you all the stuff back but:
1. I don't know whether or not you're lying abut what you had.
2. If I were to give some people the items I would have to give everybody the items, which is practically impossible.

Ogi_Kifla

Jul 29, 2019
1. there should be a mod that gives you list of items player had/used witch should tell if someone is laying or not
2. i personally think that the one of few minecraft admin jobs is to give people there stuff back in case of server side error (like this)

anyway looks like ill just have to kill another wither and get me a builders wand xD
Sorry if i insulted you in any way, i really appreciate quick response but i have to give my opinion on this topic because i play on gamma.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
I'm aware of this bug. To fix this you need to join the servers directly using either one of these ips:
alpha.mineguild.net
beta.mineguild.net
gamma.mineguild.net
delta.mineguild.net

The mod author of the mod that creates this bug is busy atm, so we need to wait for a while :/

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
1. there should be a mod that gives you list of items player had/used witch should tell if someone is laying or not
2. i personally think that the one of few minecraft admin jobs is to give people there stuff back in case of server side error (like this)

anyway looks like ill just have to kill another wither and get me a builders wand xD
Sorry if i insulted you in any way, i really appreciate quick response but i have to give my opinion on this topic because i play on gamma.
Nah, I don't feel insulted in any way. The mod would be a great idea on a vanilla server, but on a modded server, in which you don't know where items can be stored and which is the owner of those items it would be quite a stretch and very resource intensive.
I have the same opinion on the fact that I should give people their stuff back, but when there's such a huge amount of items lost, not even the players know what they've lost.
At the moment we're waiting for a 1.7 modpack so that we can get a map reset and start fresh, after that happens me and maybe some other admins are gonna be on and it should be better managed.
This is the time of the year where everybody has final exams and are really busy, including me, that's why the server has been poorly managed, I'm really sorry about that.

Obisidiak

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be a problem with elevators on Beta - they're still there but refuse to work. The sprinkler i've got still works, so it's not Openblocks itself it seems, just the elevators. Also, when is it going to be possible to actually post on our forum? This seems like a bit of an arse-ended way to report issues! :p

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be a problem with elevators on Beta - they're still there but refuse to work. The sprinkler i've got still works, so it's not Openblocks itself it seems, just the elevators. Also, when is it going to be possible to actually post on our forum? This seems like a bit of an arse-ended way to report issues! :p
Yeah, we're gonna sort that out after the one that manages our website comes back xD. OpenBlocks had a config change in which it drains XP when using elevators. I disabled that right now.

sebi007

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN:sebi00709
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I didn't play on a modded server before. This would be my first one.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I'm playing modded minecraft since minecraft version 1.4.7.

kintaro

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: _crawen_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I played on my friend's server 1.5.2.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.2.5 version.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN:sebi00709
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I didn't play on a modded server before. This would be my first one.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I'm playing modded minecraft since minecraft version 1.4.7.
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: _crawen_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I played on my friend's server 1.5.2.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.2.5 version.
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

twingo23

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: twingo23
-Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have played Technic Launcher servers.
-Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.2.5.

Zuphy

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Zuphy
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, two servers (Mineforgecraft -tekkit, and digfordiamonds -DW20)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing around with the direwolf20 for around 14 months and for the tekkit part, estimation would be around 5 months.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Zuphy
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, two servers (Mineforgecraft -tekkit, and digfordiamonds -DW20)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing around with the direwolf20 for around 14 months and for the tekkit part, estimation would be around 5 months.
Promoted to member. Welcome!