1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by _AfterWind, Dec 13, 2013.

1. ArtieHD

ArtieHD New Member

Form:
    - IGN: ArtieHD
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, My server :D
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I play minecraft from 1.2.5 + and modded 1.4+

2. thmaverick

thmaverick New Member

- IGN: ThMaverick
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: no, first time playing on a server
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I play minecraft since 2012 and modded since last year.

3. TheLeviathan

TheLeviathan New Member

IGN:Leviathian2000
    Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but stopped because there was a lot of griefing on the servers I played on.
    Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have played modded minecraft on and off since version 1.5.

4. coolvictorDJ

coolvictorDJ New Member

- IGN: coolvictorDJ
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but I have mostly played on really huge public servers and a few private servers.
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7.9 and Modded Minecraft for about 3 years

5. RidableCthulu

RidableCthulu New Member

- IGN: Edich1000
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have played on modded servers before (dw20 and other modpacks)
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since tekkit times (I'm not even sure how old that is :D)

6. _AfterWind

_AfterWind New Member

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

7. BluePisu

BluePisu New Member

Form:
    - IGN: ThisIsPisu
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I played a bit on other modded servers but always left because the community wasn't so good
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: A bit more than 2 years right now

8. logomaster256

logomaster256 New Member

- IGN: logomaster256
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I played on a few modded servers running various FTB packs.
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded minecraft for around 2 years.

9. EXTREME96

EXTREME96 New Member

IGN:EXTREME96
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?:YES
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 4 YEARS

10. _AfterWind

_AfterWind New Member

I'm sorry but you don't meet our expectations to join our servers :(

11. Thorn1986

Thorn1986 New Member

- IGN: Thorn1986
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, some changed the mods in the pack that lagged the server.
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have played modded minecraft for an extended period of time.

12. Pinny88

Pinny88 New Member

- IGN: Pinny88
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I had left after they changed the server to public and it became no longer enjoyable
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started off playing vanilla with thorn1986 he has slowly shown me modded MC so I would say around 6-8 months

Thank you for your time.

13. _AfterWind

_AfterWind New Member

14. Neerti

Neerti New Member

- IGN: Neerti
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: I've played on a few tekkit multiplayer servers a long time ago. Hopefully this will become my first FTB server.
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've played FTB in singleplayer (mostly the ultimate packs), on and off, for about a year and a half(?) and before that, tekkit.

15. zombiep1zza123

zombiep1zza123 New Member

- IGN: zombiep1zza123
    - Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, But only on a couple open servers.
    - Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have played modded minecraft for about 2 years.

16. Axis113

Axis113 New Member

- IGN: Axis113
    - I've played on many vanilla servers and have run a small, modded, private server for me and a few friends for a little over a year now.
    - I've been playing modded mc since a friend introduced me to Hexxit a few years ago.

17. _AfterWind

_AfterWind New Member

Promoted to member. Welcome!

18. sulistef

sulistef New Member

19. _AfterWind

_AfterWind New Member

Have you protected your place by making a town?

20. sulistef

sulistef New Member

No, I do not know how to protect it(
    P.S. I don't speak much English