Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ArtieHD

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: ArtieHD
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, My server :D
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I play minecraft from 1.2.5 + and modded 1.4+

thmaverick

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: ThMaverick
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: no, first time playing on a server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I play minecraft since 2012 and modded since last year.

TheLeviathan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Leviathian2000
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but stopped because there was a lot of griefing on the servers I played on.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have played modded minecraft on and off since version 1.5.

coolvictorDJ

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: coolvictorDJ
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but I have mostly played on really huge public servers and a few private servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7.9 and Modded Minecraft for about 3 years

RidableCthulu

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Edich1000
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have played on modded servers before (dw20 and other modpacks)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since tekkit times (I'm not even sure how old that is :D)

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Plenti
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, I have. I've played on some of the open servers that I've found on these forums. Both for Monster and Direwolf
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Uh, I've been playing since the start of the year I supposed when I first found out about FTB.
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

Form:
- IGN: ArtieHD
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, My server :D
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I play minecraft from 1.2.5 + and modded 1.4+

- IGN: ThMaverick
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: no, first time playing on a server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I play minecraft since 2012 and modded since last year.

IGN:Leviathian2000
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but stopped because there was a lot of griefing on the servers I played on.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have played modded minecraft on and off since version 1.5.

- IGN: coolvictorDJ
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but I have mostly played on really huge public servers and a few private servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7.9 and Modded Minecraft for about 3 years

- IGN: Edich1000
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have played on modded servers before (dw20 and other modpacks)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since tekkit times (I'm not even sure how old that is :D)

BluePisu

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: ThisIsPisu
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I played a bit on other modded servers but always left because the community wasn't so good
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: A bit more than 2 years right now

logomaster256

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: logomaster256
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I played on a few modded servers running various FTB packs.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded minecraft for around 2 years.

EXTREME96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:EXTREME96
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:YES
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 4 YEARS

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: ThisIsPisu
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I played a bit on other modded servers but always left because the community wasn't so good
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: A bit more than 2 years right now

- IGN: logomaster256
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I played on a few modded servers running various FTB packs.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded minecraft for around 2 years.

IGN:EXTREME96
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:YES
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 4 YEARS
I'm sorry but you don't meet our expectations to join our servers :(

Thorn1986

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Thorn1986
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, some changed the mods in the pack that lagged the server.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have played modded minecraft for an extended period of time.

Pinny88

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Pinny88
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I had left after they changed the server to public and it became no longer enjoyable
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started off playing vanilla with thorn1986 he has slowly shown me modded MC so I would say around 6-8 months

Thank you for your time.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Thorn1986
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, some changed the mods in the pack that lagged the server.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have played modded minecraft for an extended period of time.

- IGN: Pinny88
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I had left after they changed the server to public and it became no longer enjoyable
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started off playing vanilla with thorn1986 he has slowly shown me modded MC so I would say around 6-8 months

Thank you for your time.

Neerti

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Neerti
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I've played on a few tekkit multiplayer servers a long time ago. Hopefully this will become my first FTB server.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've played FTB in singleplayer (mostly the ultimate packs), on and off, for about a year and a half(?) and before that, tekkit.

zombiep1zza123

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: zombiep1zza123
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, But only on a couple open servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have played modded minecraft for about 2 years.

Axis113

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Axis113
- I've played on many vanilla servers and have run a small, modded, private server for me and a few friends for a little over a year now.
- I've been playing modded mc since a friend introduced me to Hexxit a few years ago.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Neerti
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I've played on a few tekkit multiplayer servers a long time ago. Hopefully this will become my first FTB server.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've played FTB in singleplayer (mostly the ultimate packs), on and off, for about a year and a half(?) and before that, tekkit.
Promoted to member. Welcome!

- IGN: zombiep1zza123
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, But only on a couple open servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have played modded minecraft for about 2 years.

- IGN: Axis113
- I've played on many vanilla servers and have run a small, modded, private server for me and a few friends for a little over a year now.
- I've been playing modded mc since a friend introduced me to Hexxit a few years ago.

sulistef

Jul 29, 2019
2dc496819f.png

Grief