Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
current server modpack version bug crashes people when in end, cant downgrade, breaks stuff, u must update server to fix this

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: sonicboomzoom
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes I have played on a couple.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing since 2010

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1391267543][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: MrWye
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, i have played on open servers which did end up in quite a disappointment, griefing, immature players, etc
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I think a few months and i like it, frankly, vanilla MC really bores me.

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1391267603][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: nonhuman
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have and I've also became server builder on OPTIKS but the server was down a lot and a lot of server roll backs
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing modded minecraft when Tekkit came out and I really enjoyed it :D

Are you serious? You've already applied here AND you're already member on this server.

Eisregen

Jul 29, 2019
if your stuck in end, set all your graphics to fast, it might help
fast graphics don't work

reset the end would be work than i probably suffocate in blocks since keep inv is on i would spawn at my bed and loos nothing or not only me all players stuck there

n12i1ck11

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:n12i1ck11
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but the last server i was on fell apart.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since DW20 season 2 letplay.

Axeldavenport

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Axeldavenport
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: A long time ago yes I playing on galaxycraft and played on some other FTB servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Years back, but I only recently just got back into direwolf20 seriously :)

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:n12i1ck11
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but the last server i was on fell apart.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since DW20 season 2 letplay.
Promoted to member. Welcome!

- IGN: Axeldavenport
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: A long time ago yes I playing on galaxycraft and played on some other FTB servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Years back, but I only recently just got back into direwolf20 seriously :)
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

FallenOne

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: c22FallenOne
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have, still looking for a stable, fun server to play on, meet new people and maybe record a bit
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: started out with tekkit back in the day, went on to ftb, dw20, mindcrack, unleashed, ultimate... and now i'm here

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: c22FallenOne
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have, still looking for a stable, fun server to play on, meet new people and maybe record a bit
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: started out with tekkit back in the day, went on to ftb, dw20, mindcrack, unleashed, ultimate... and now i'm here

hawaiianpizzaguy

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Whaleharpo
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Started with feed the beast direwolf20

LieutenantSnow

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: LieutenantSnow
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes and have been staff on a few. North-Craft was my most resent
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Sense... before FTB was even a concept.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: LieutenantSnow
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes and have been staff on a few. North-Craft was my most resent
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Sense... before FTB was even a concept.

Cyphai

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Cyphai
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but for those i have played was very laggy, maybe it is because some of them are UK server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About 2 months ago, the first mod pack i play is Resonant Rise

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Cyphai
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but for those i have played was very laggy, maybe it is because some of them are UK server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About 2 months ago, the first mod pack i play is Resonant Rise

Bsport

Jul 29, 2019
K5U24gv.jpg

VvSEQ3t.jpg

Last edited: