Whitelist Server MinecraftManiacFTB ULTIMATE! [Nightly BackUp][Dedicated 24/7][Totally Friendly][White-List]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

littlejohnO

Jul 29, 2019
The server seems to run smoothly for everyone, except me. I am not sure as to why, but I'm getting a lot of block lag, chat delay lag, opening chests and apiaries take a lot of time etc. Not FPS lag though. I've checked my internet and it seems to run fine with a download and upload speed at 50 mbit and a ping of 6. However, I don't accuse the server of these problems, since I am the only one with them, but I still can't believe it's a problem on my side, even though the logically explanation would be that it is a client problem.
So, at the end, does anyone know anything about the cause of these problems, and what the solution would be?

xGingy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. I'm shutting the server down for a few days to fix some pressing issues. It's return does not currently have an ETA. If you would like to help, contact me via Skype. @adamburich

Michael 073

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, sorry but we had to shut the server down for now. Once we get the plugins working and all the settings to how they were on the last server we should be set; I'm not sure if gingy has something else in mind.

We need to get the plugins working before anything because someone was able to jump into the server, make them selves a nuke and set it off. we had to reupload the world to fix that problem.

C04L

Jul 29, 2019
just make sure whoever had the nuke they get reported as banned and reason why
so no one invites their sorry ass again.

btw, all members feel free to use the teamspeak. its there for us to use.

Burnanator5280

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm.. It appears there's been some action while I was gone! Any new updates on the server's progress?
server is up, but i am on my laptop so i cannot give you the IP, it should be in the MOTD of the old server
we had some griefing issues, but they seem to be resolved now

TheAccountant_

Jul 29, 2019
The new IP is 78.129.165.151

Server seems to be running fine. This one is hosted in Maidenhead apparently, so there could be a bit of lag for some of you. I'm in Chicago, though, and I barely get any.

ThaSmoker420

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Taavi
In-Game Name:ThaSmoker420
Hobbies/Interests: skateboarding and minecraft
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):no
What experience with FTB do you have?:i know not much about it but im learning
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:good community whit friendly players

hockey537jt

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):
In-Game Name: hockey537jt
Hobbies/Interests: Hockey
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): never been banned
What experience with FTB do you have?: Been playing ftb for several months, proficient with the basic mods.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: a place to build freely without worrying about griefing or grief protections (annoying to set up)

TheAccountant_

Jul 29, 2019
You've been added to the whitelist, hockey537jt. Welcome aboard and please don't do anything silly. Big brother is always watching.

Mr. Bona

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Mark/ Mr. Bona
In-Game Name: bonafide666
Hobbies/Interests: Disc Golf, gaming and computer programming.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): never been banned
What experience with FTB do you have?: Been playing with friends since the birth of tekkit. Know the basics of most mods and am very good with both comutercraft and Thaumcraft
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A friendly cmmunity where i can build my turtle and computercraft empire :) also a place where i can join in on helping others and making community projects.

Mr. Bona

Jul 29, 2019
Hey again dont want to spam but just wandering if your not taking in more people atm or if you just havent seen my application. Thanks in advance :)

cor53tt

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): luke
In-Game Name: cor53tt
Hobbies/Interests: gaming, art work, golf,
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): never been banned.
What experience with FTB do you have?: starting it only now the basics of the mods.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A friendly community where i can build my turtle and my house. also a place where i can join in on helping others and making community projects.

desireastro

Jul 29, 2019
Name Zach
In-Game Name: desireastro
Hobbies/Interests: I enjoy playing minecraft and just games in general :) I love sports (basketball)
Have you ever been banned from another server? No I don't think so unless I didn't realize, but I'm good with FTB and just looking for a great community to play with. :)
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have played briefly on my old account because my computer wasn't very good.:/ But I have a new computer and I I've been watching tons of videos so hopefully I wont be behind:)
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I'm looking a friendly community to play with and just have fun exploring all the mods. :)