1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Mine For A Cure | DW20 Pack | Whitelisted |Charity Server Project| +14 | All Mods Enabled | 24/7

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by hoodster25, Jan 17, 2013.

1. hoodster25

hoodster25 New Member

who was doing the video because they sounded like as if they were 12 >_>

2. Xyrohip

Xyrohip New Member

IMA BUILD A NUCLEAR REACTOR

3. hoodster25

hoodster25 New Member

Build it FARRRRRR!!!! people will be pist if they come on and there house is gone! Better yet build it somewhat far in the mining age!

4. Xyrohip

Xyrohip New Member

But then i need like 10million glass fibre

5. hoodster25

hoodster25 New Member

accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1360459354][/DOUBLEPOST]
    you can make a shorage system and accept my skype request :3

6. Xyrohip

Xyrohip New Member

Was I really banned because of a landscape hole?

7. Xyrohip

Xyrohip New Member

Due to Tnt I was repairing it

8. RavynousHunter

RavynousHunter New Member

IGN: RavynousHunter
    Why You want to join: I'm always looking for a good community to play with. Minecraft's one of those games that's best when its a shared experience, ya know? Also, I like the idea of doing something I enjoy for a good cause
    Time Zone: Central Time (GMT-6, DST)
    Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: RavynousHunter (Though, I don't always have it running, will if I've a reason to, however.)
    Past Experience: Been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7, Played Technic for over a year, and various FTB packs (Beta A, Magic World, and MindCrack) for around 3 months.
    Any Special Skills: Skilled at what I call "building with the land," that is, building my base whilst keeping land modification to a minimum.
    Do you know anything like lua: C# programmer for 7-8 years, and decent experience with ComputerCraft Lua.
    What do you want to build: A power generation tower for Red Power, IC2, and BuildCraft, along with some kind of rednet-based CC messaging system.
    Have you been banned on any other servers: That's a negative.
    What is the reason why you want to help me: I like helping people! I also enjoy playing (nicely, of course) with others, and if I can do both at the same time, all the better!

[ETA]
    I'll take some pictures of my current working base and throw em into an album on my Photobucket. Just need a minute or two!

Yo! As requested, pics!

Overview of my tree fort:
    [​IMG]

First floor (w/ coke oven!):
    [​IMG]

Rubber, string, wheat, and corn farm with enchanting area:
    [​IMG]

And, finally, my 2nd floor! The IC2 power system's gonna be used, just as soon as I get machines built, lol.
    [​IMG]

Yes, I did name my map "Let's Try," lol. Tis something of an early-game base, but I figured I'd try something aside from my usual "find land, make hut" routine...then, I came across the tree I now call Yggdrasil (the World Tree of Norse mythology), and figured it'd make a great place to make a tree fort! I did dial in the inverted cage lamps (purple, mah favorite colour) and hardened glass, but the only reason I ever dial things in is for aesthetic reasons, and I usually delete something of roughly equal value to make up for it.

(For those who want it, the seed to this world is: -338267619)

9. hoodster25

hoodster25 New Member

No, its a way for me to investage what exactly what has been going on and such so please be patient.
    You sir are accepted, you will be whitlisted within the hour

10. RavynousHunter

RavynousHunter New Member

Really? Sweet! Sweet sweet sweet, thankee!

11. Hamster778

Hamster778 New Member

IGN: jesushamster778
    Why You want to join: Been looking for a while for a server to join, so so bored of single player
    Time Zone: GMT (UK)
    Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: I do indeed, hamster778
    Past Experience: Normal minecraft since 1.4 Beta, feed the beast since several youtubers started up.
    Any Special Skills: Large scale projects.
    Do you know anything like lua: Yes, basic understanding, created my own mining scripts on SSP
    What do you want to build: The usual, then work on a larger project depending on the scenery.
    Have you been banned on any other servers: No Sir.
    What is the reason why you want to help me: Happy to be a slave (at times!) Much prefer the company of SMP and would love to join a private FTB server.

12. Xyrohip

Xyrohip New Member

Can you give me the update on the "Investigation" And tell me whats happening?

13. untastytuna

untastytuna New Member

IGN: GhostFighter42
    Why you want to join: I am looking for a server with a good community
    Time Zone: EST
    Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: GhostFighter42
    Past Experience: I have been playing for a while now, so i am pretty good with most mods
    Any Special Skills: I am good at IC2
    Do you know anything like lua: I am learning it
    What do you want to build: I want to build cool mahcines and automate stuff with Thaumcraft
    Have you been banned on any other servers: no
    What is the reason why you want to help me: This seems like a cool server

14. hoodster25

hoodster25 New Member

accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1361045317][/DOUBLEPOST]
    still looking into it, I havent been on for about a week

15. Hamster778

Hamster778 New Member

Awesome, thanks man.

16. blakc725

blakc725 New Member

IGN: blakc725
    Why You want to join: im looking for good server(s) to play on and this one looked promising
    Time Zone: EST
    Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: blakc725
    Past Experience: im well experienced in all mods but am a little rusty on some
    Any Special Skills: im gread on making things easy to under stand OR very complicated
    Do you know anything like lua: im sorry i do not
    What do you want to build: i want to build a small factory and a house for me and all players to share
    Have you been banned on any other servers: i have been banned 1 or 2 time i believe
    What is the reason why you want to help me: i think that all people need help in some way and that i might be the person for the job

17. hoodster25

hoodster25 New Member

I HAVE EDITED THE MAIN PART OF THE THREAD, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT ON ALL THE CHANGES.

18. Xyrohip

Xyrohip New Member

Thanks if you need help with anything just tell me.
    Also I don't think I can get you your own TS Channel but I know one you can use

19. Xyrohip

Xyrohip New Member

Also Im really confused now, Anyone want to explain whats happening I don't mean to be a bother its just Im kinda confused with the messages.

20. Hjalledragon

Hjalledragon New Member

IGN: hjaltewallin
    Why You want to join: I feel like I need to change pace, and get some peace playing video games more, after too much school. Not that i didn't, just not as much as i would like to. So i saw a fine server, and decided, that this place looks good, i'm going to build here!
    Time Zone (or Country): Denmark! +1.00
    Do you have Skype, if so, what is it (Optional): I do not have skype
    Past Experience: Played video games since i was 3, been admin on a server, mod on a couple, and played minecraft since 1.7.3
    Any Special Skills: Perfect grammar, and a love for mods. I know so much about pretty much every tech mod in FTB and i especially enjoy RP2
    Do you know anything like lua (ComputerCraft): Enough to set up a couple of monitors, nothing more, nothing less
    What do you want to build: A giant factory of some sort. Im thinking producing several different items in it, and then setting up a shop
    Have you been banned on any other servers: Nope.
    What is the reason why you want to help me: I want to help you by always being helpful, respectful, being up to the challenge of buliding/coding/tinkering whatever. And i hope to become a mod, as that brings power to enforce a positive attitude("HER, DUUURRRR, U GAY, DII THIFFF!!!!11!!!" "/mute ThatAnnoyingGuy")
    PS: I do not act as the first example above. Reference to the latter
    PPS: I love potatoes. It needs to be said :D