Whitelist Server Mine For A Cure | DW20 Pack | Whitelisted |Charity Server Project| +14 | All Mods Enabled | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: minecraftbfhpro
Why You want to join: i want to play whit my friend
Time Zone:1+
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it:jochem.boer
Past Experience:dont know what that means
Any Special Skills:tc3
Do you know anything like lua:dont know what that means
What do you want to build: a nice house whit more than 1 floor whit Diamondpvp and Justparanormal
Have you been banned on any other servers: nope
What is the reason why you want to help me: i can protect you and help mining and tc3
IGN: Diamondpvp
Why You want to join: i want to play whit my friend
Time Zone: 1+
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it:sorry dont want to say
Past Experience:dont know what that means
Any Special Skills: pvp
What do you want to build: a nice big base whit minecraftbfhpro and Justparanormal
Have you been banned on any other servers: nope
What is the reason why you want to help me:i can protect you and help mining
IGN: Justparanormal
Why You want to join: i want to play whit my friends
Time Zone: 1+
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: sorry dont want to say
Past Experience:sorry dont know what that means
Any Special Skills:farming
What do you want to build:a nice big base whit minecraftbfhpro and Diamondpvp
Have you been banned on any other servers:nope im a good player
What is the reason why you want to help me:i can protect you and help mining and farming

who was doing the video because they sounded like as if they were 12 >_>

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KaguLLa
Why You want to join: I want to play with more people, having fun and maybe build together.
Time Zone: GTM +2
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: kagulla1
Past Experience: 1 year of playing Minecraft
Any Special Skills: I'm a lot talented at aesthetic.:)
Do you know anything like lua: Not yet. :confused:
What do you want to build: A nice place to live in, automatic mining machines and other like this.:cool:
Have you been banned on any other servers: No.
What is the reason why you want to help me: Cause i feel i want to join this server to have much fun.:D
accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1360459354][/DOUBLEPOST]
But then i need like 10million glass fibre
you can make a shorage system and accept my skype request :3

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RavynousHunter
Why You want to join: I'm always looking for a good community to play with. Minecraft's one of those games that's best when its a shared experience, ya know? Also, I like the idea of doing something I enjoy for a good cause
Time Zone: Central Time (GMT-6, DST)
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: RavynousHunter (Though, I don't always have it running, will if I've a reason to, however.)
Past Experience: Been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7, Played Technic for over a year, and various FTB packs (Beta A, Magic World, and MindCrack) for around 3 months.
Any Special Skills: Skilled at what I call "building with the land," that is, building my base whilst keeping land modification to a minimum.
Do you know anything like lua: C# programmer for 7-8 years, and decent experience with ComputerCraft Lua.
What do you want to build: A power generation tower for Red Power, IC2, and BuildCraft, along with some kind of rednet-based CC messaging system.
Have you been banned on any other servers: That's a negative.
What is the reason why you want to help me: I like helping people! I also enjoy playing (nicely, of course) with others, and if I can do both at the same time, all the better!

[ETA]
I'll take some pictures of my current working base and throw em into an album on my Photobucket. Just need a minute or two!

Yo! As requested, pics!

Overview of my tree fort:

First floor (w/ coke oven!):

Rubber, string, wheat, and corn farm with enchanting area:

And, finally, my 2nd floor! The IC2 power system's gonna be used, just as soon as I get machines built, lol.

Yes, I did name my map "Let's Try," lol. Tis something of an early-game base, but I figured I'd try something aside from my usual "find land, make hut" routine...then, I came across the tree I now call Yggdrasil (the World Tree of Norse mythology), and figured it'd make a great place to make a tree fort! I did dial in the inverted cage lamps (purple, mah favorite colour) and hardened glass, but the only reason I ever dial things in is for aesthetic reasons, and I usually delete something of roughly equal value to make up for it.

(For those who want it, the seed to this world is: -338267619)

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
Was I really banned because of a landscape hole?
No, its a way for me to investage what exactly what has been going on and such so please be patient.
IGN: RavynousHunter
Why You want to join: I'm always looking for a good community to play with. Minecraft's one of those games that's best when its a shared experience, ya know? Also, I like the idea of doing something I enjoy for a good cause
Time Zone: Central Time (GMT-6, DST)
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: RavynousHunter (Though, I don't always have it running, will if I've a reason to, however.)
Past Experience: Been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7, Played Technic for over a year, and various FTB packs (Beta A, Magic World, and MindCrack) for around 3 months.
Any Special Skills: Skilled at what I call "building with the land," that is, building my base whilst keeping land modification to a minimum.
Do you know anything like lua: C# programmer for 7-8 years, and decent experience with ComputerCraft Lua.
What do you want to build: A power generation tower for Red Power, IC2, and BuildCraft, along with some kind of rednet-based CC messaging system.
Have you been banned on any other servers: That's a negative.
What is the reason why you want to help me: I like helping people! I also enjoy playing (nicely, of course) with others, and if I can do both at the same time, all the better!

[ETA]
I'll take some pictures of my current working base and throw em into an album on my Photobucket. Just need a minute or two!

Yo! As requested, pics!

Overview of my tree fort:

First floor (w/ coke oven!):

Rubber, string, wheat, and corn farm with enchanting area:

And, finally, my 2nd floor! The IC2 power system's gonna be used, just as soon as I get machines built, lol.

Yes, I did name my map "Let's Try," lol. Tis something of an early-game base, but I figured I'd try something aside from my usual "find land, make hut" routine...then, I came across the tree I now call Yggdrasil (the World Tree of Norse mythology), and figured it'd make a great place to make a tree fort! I did dial in the inverted cage lamps (purple, mah favorite colour) and hardened glass, but the only reason I ever dial things in is for aesthetic reasons, and I usually delete something of roughly equal value to make up for it.

(For those who want it, the seed to this world is: -338267619)
You sir are accepted, you will be whitlisted within the hour

Hamster778

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jesushamster778
Why You want to join: Been looking for a while for a server to join, so so bored of single player
Time Zone: GMT (UK)
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: I do indeed, hamster778
Past Experience: Normal minecraft since 1.4 Beta, feed the beast since several youtubers started up.
Any Special Skills: Large scale projects.
Do you know anything like lua: Yes, basic understanding, created my own mining scripts on SSP
What do you want to build: The usual, then work on a larger project depending on the scenery.
Have you been banned on any other servers: No Sir.
What is the reason why you want to help me: Happy to be a slave (at times!) Much prefer the company of SMP and would love to join a private FTB server.

untastytuna

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GhostFighter42
Why you want to join: I am looking for a server with a good community
Time Zone: EST
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: GhostFighter42
Past Experience: I have been playing for a while now, so i am pretty good with most mods
Any Special Skills: I am good at IC2
Do you know anything like lua: I am learning it
What do you want to build: I want to build cool mahcines and automate stuff with Thaumcraft
Have you been banned on any other servers: no
What is the reason why you want to help me: This seems like a cool server

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jesushamster778
Why You want to join: Been looking for a while for a server to join, so so bored of single player
Time Zone: GMT (UK)
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: I do indeed, hamster778
Past Experience: Normal minecraft since 1.4 Beta, feed the beast since several youtubers started up.
Any Special Skills: Large scale projects.
Do you know anything like lua: Yes, basic understanding, created my own mining scripts on SSP
What do you want to build: The usual, then work on a larger project depending on the scenery.
Have you been banned on any other servers: No Sir.
What is the reason why you want to help me: Happy to be a slave (at times!) Much prefer the company of SMP and would love to join a private FTB server.
accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1361045317][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you give me the update on the "Investigation" And tell me whats happening?
still looking into it, I havent been on for about a week

blakc725

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blakc725
Why You want to join: im looking for good server(s) to play on and this one looked promising
Time Zone: EST
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: blakc725
Past Experience: im well experienced in all mods but am a little rusty on some
Any Special Skills: im gread on making things easy to under stand OR very complicated
Do you know anything like lua: im sorry i do not
What do you want to build: i want to build a small factory and a house for me and all players to share
Have you been banned on any other servers: i have been banned 1 or 2 time i believe
What is the reason why you want to help me: i think that all people need help in some way and that i might be the person for the job

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
I HAVE EDITED THE MAIN PART OF THE THREAD, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT ON ALL THE CHANGES.
My IGN is hoodster25 and I am looking for people in order to help with this here special event.

THIS SERVER IS BEING RUNNED WITH CREEPERHOST MINECRAFT SERVER SERVICE.
SERVER IS WHITELISTED.
IP:IronHoodcraft.dal4.creeperhost.net
Looking for :
1. Builders:
  • Aesthetic
  • Fancy with MicroBlocks
2. Finally Server Moderators

3. Players in general

This going to be a legit server, in order to show that you do not need to be in creative mod in order to create such great and fantastic works that are to be built. I already have the server up and the only way that I will give the ip is by PM, ill message you and hold a list on this page of who is also been accepted on the server just as well.

APPLICATION:

PLEASE Post Pictures of your builds in part of the application so I know your building skills and also Style. (no stealing pics of other peoples work please >.>)

IGN:
Why You want to join:
Time Zone (or Country):
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it (Optional):
Past Experience:
Any Special Skills:
Do you know anything like lua (ComputerCraft):
What do you want to build:
Have you been banned on any other servers:
What is the reason why you want to help me:

********ALSO FOR THOSE WHO ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16- HAVE TO PROVE TO ME THAT THEY ARE MATURE ENOUGH IN ORDER TO BE ON THIS SERVER AS SEEING THIS IS A SERIOUS DEAL WE ARE DOING THIS FOR! IF I LIKE YOUR APPLICATION I'LL ACCEPT IT, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO SHOW ME ON THE SERVER HOW JUST MATURE U ARE.

Come and check out our website created by one of our members to check out whats been going on the server. :D
http://mine4acure.enjin.com/

DO BE AWARE THERE WILL BE RULES!!!!!

RULES:

STANDARD SERVER RULES APPLY

Please also This server is being paid out of my own pocket so I really do not want people who will say they will come and help and end up destroying the server
clear.png

I have only ADDED 1 Mod To the ModPack That FTB provides,you can find it here.
Its the Advance Solars Mod.
And then once you have generated the Mod go into your configs and change the id from 560 to 561 for the advance solars mod config.
running the reg pack.

Current MODERATORS:
Septaedron (JMOD)
Nightfishscale (MOD)
Bloody_skull (JMOD)
htourond (MOD)
hoodster25 (ADMIN/OWNER)

Current Player's Whitelisted Listed:
  • EzKialez (Nightfishscale)
  • ThatOneGuy00
  • Septahedron
  • kalegos89
  • th3niiinja
  • NimeniAltu666
  • Muskrat__Matt
  • Tombenpotter
  • Freets12
  • Fishingbob20
  • lilknox
  • xyrohip
  • KaguLLa
  • RavynousHunter
  • jesushamster778

IF YOU WISH TO HELP THE SERVER OR SIMPLY WANT TO HELP ME HERE IS A CHIP-IN!
http://ironhoodfighter.chipin.com/charity

ONCE ACCEPTED YOU ARE TO CLAIM ONE OF THE TEN PLOTS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE! ONLY REPLACE THE SIGN THAT SAYS "NAME GOES HERE"

PLOTS ARE WITHIN A 2X2 CHUNK AREA, THE COBBLE IS THE LINE OF WHERE THE CHUNK LINE IS SO IT SEPARATES THE DIFFERENT PLOTS, SO PLEASE STAY WITHIN YOUR PLOTS.

MINING AREAS:
Public mining mine in village by plots
Mining Age in the Shared Resource Room

Xyrohip

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks if you need help with anything just tell me.
Also I don't think I can get you your own TS Channel but I know one you can use

Xyrohip

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks if you need help with anything just tell me.
Also I don't think I can get you your own TS Channel but I know one you can use
Also Im really confused now, Anyone want to explain whats happening I don't mean to be a bother its just Im kinda confused with the messages.

Hjalledragon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hjaltewallin
Why You want to join: I feel like I need to change pace, and get some peace playing video games more, after too much school. Not that i didn't, just not as much as i would like to. So i saw a fine server, and decided, that this place looks good, i'm going to build here!
Time Zone (or Country): Denmark! +1.00
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it (Optional): I do not have skype
Past Experience: Played video games since i was 3, been admin on a server, mod on a couple, and played minecraft since 1.7.3
Any Special Skills: Perfect grammar, and a love for mods. I know so much about pretty much every tech mod in FTB and i especially enjoy RP2
Do you know anything like lua (ComputerCraft): Enough to set up a couple of monitors, nothing more, nothing less
What do you want to build: A giant factory of some sort. Im thinking producing several different items in it, and then setting up a shop
Have you been banned on any other servers: Nope.
What is the reason why you want to help me: I want to help you by always being helpful, respectful, being up to the challenge of buliding/coding/tinkering whatever. And i hope to become a mod, as that brings power to enforce a positive attitude("HER, DUUURRRR, U GAY, DII THIFFF!!!!11!!!" "/mute ThatAnnoyingGuy")
PS: I do not act as the first example above. Reference to the latter
PPS: I love potatoes. It needs to be said :D