Whitelist Server Mine For A Cure | DW20 Pack | Whitelisted |Charity Server Project| +14 | All Mods Enabled | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
ACCEPTED APPLICANTS
IGN: Freets12

Why you want to join: I am an enthusiast of Feed The Beast and I've been wanting to share the experience with friends. As a fellow player and friend I will try to enhance the experience for the player community through good-will and open arms. I just want a nice server where I wont have to suffer from the common problems that plague public servers like griefing and random player killing.

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (UTC -8)

Age: 15 (Please don't judge me by my age but by my maturity.)

Do you have Skype? If so, what is it?: I do have Skype but I don't commonly use it for chatting in-game. My Skype alias is "Cris Anhielo"

Past Experience: I have been playing since Beta 1.6 and I have lots of experience with Tekkit. I just recently found out about Feed The Beast but I'm pretty well-rounded when it comes to mod experience. Do not expect me to be a master however.

Any special skills: Fairly experienced in Programming and is commonly considered as a good builder. I know my way around FTB.

Do you know anything like lua?: I'm not entirely experienced with Lua but I'm educated in overall programming as I said before. I did however deal with it when using computercraft.

What do you want to build?: I let my creativity run wild when building. Sometimes I just get a great idea or I base my buildings off of ancient architecture. I obsess over oriental and Nordic architecture so I try to capture the setting for my buildings in order to truly give my build that vibe. If you read my friend Septagon's application, I was the one that helped build the Pagoda with him. (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/20130121070236.png/) While he did do most of the mini-blocks, don't get me wrong. I did my fair share of work. In fact, I built most of the structure and used my knowledge of pagodas and their architecture to build what you see there. I even designed the zen garden so expect me and Septagon to team up to build something like that again if we manage to get into the server.

Have you been banned from other servers?: I have not, I am usually considered trusted. I was even once a moderator.

What is the reason why you want to help me: I love Feed the Beast and I appreciate someone like you taking the time to pay for a server to be hosted for the public and I really hope this server really works out.

P.S: I really hope to be accepted and I thank you for your audience :).

flowner1998

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: flowner1998

Why You want to join: I love to play on servers because I like to play with people. And this server seems to be awesome to me.

Time Zone: UTC +1

Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: flowner1998

Past Experience: I played a lot of tekkit, And I play minecraft since Beta 1.5

Any Special Skills: I learn fast with mods, and I love to build.

Do you know anything like lua: I don't know anything about Lua yet, but I'm planning to. I have some more experience with Java coding.

What do you want to build: Buildings which other people also can use. I also have a friend who can build better then me, I can tll him to go on the server with me and build together.

Have you been banned on any other servers: once because the server admin trolled everyone so I decided to troll him back.

What is the reason why you want to help me: This seems like a fun server to me, and I like to help other people out.

Tombenpotter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tombenpotter
Why You want to join: I love servers with a small community ! There are almost always friendly people !
Time Zone: France
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: I'm not confident on giving it on public
Past Experience: Vanilla : 1-2 years, FTB 3-4 months
Any Special Skills: I'm nice to people :p
Do you know anything like lua: Erm, I'm trying to learn it ^^
What do you want to build: I wanna build community farms, if its not too late. If it is, i'll see when there !
Have you been banned on any other servers: Never !
What is the reason why you want to help me: Well, I like to help server become better, and if I can help when building on it, that is awesome !

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tombenpotter
Why You want to join: I love servers with a small community ! There are almost always friendly people !
Time Zone: France
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: I'm not confident on giving it on public
Past Experience: Vanilla : 1-2 years, FTB 3-4 months
Any Special Skills: I'm nice to people :p
Do you know anything like lua: Erm, I'm trying to learn it ^^
What do you want to build: I wanna build community farms, if its not too late. If it is, i'll see when there !
Have you been banned on any other servers: Never !
What is the reason why you want to help me: Well, I like to help server become better, and if I can help when building on it, that is awesome !
accpeted

Fishingbob20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fishingbob20

Why You want to join: I really want to join a comunity style building server and this one seems perfect for me

Time Zone: Central US

Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: I do not currently but i could make one if needed

Past Experience:Ive been playing minecraft for 2 years and with mods for about 1 now, im quite good at decorating and making things fit with the general theme of a town

Any Special Skills:Im a monster with piping systems and logistical thinking (peatfarms feeding themselves, coal coke power, steam power, ect.)

Do you know anything like lua: I have some C++ experience but im not really into coding, i could learn if need be

What do you want to build: anything that the server needs, i could do transport with rails, sewersyestems, power grids, shops, new player buildings, anything that you need i can do.

Have you been banned on any other servers: nope

What is the reason why you want to help me: This seems like a good fit for what ive been looking for, not just nomading it around the world aimlessly. I think that also since it is a charity event server i would enjoy helping other people as well.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fishingbob20

Why You want to join: I really want to join a comunity style building server and this one seems perfect for me

Time Zone: Central US

Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: I do not currently but i could make one if needed

Past Experience:Ive been playing minecraft for 2 years and with mods for about 1 now, im quite good at decorating and making things fit with the general theme of a town

Any Special Skills:Im a monster with piping systems and logistical thinking (peatfarms feeding themselves, coal coke power, steam power, ect.)

Do you know anything like lua: I have some C++ experience but im not really into coding, i could learn if need be

What do you want to build: anything that the server needs, i could do transport with rails, sewersyestems, power grids, shops, new player buildings, anything that you need i can do.

Have you been banned on any other servers: nope

What is the reason why you want to help me: This seems like a good fit for what ive been looking for, not just nomading it around the world aimlessly. I think that also since it is a charity event server i would enjoy helping other people as well.
accepted

Xyrohip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xyrohip
Why You want to join: I want to join a nice small community style building server for the ftb mod pack
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: I have skype I am Taylordwilson1
Past Experience: I have been playing minecraft since Infdev
Any Special Skills: I am very talented in IC2, Redpower, Buildcraft, Soul Shards, Architecture and Railcraft
Do you know anything like lua: No but I hope to learn it soon and possibly get help from other players
What do you want to build: I would like to build the following: On board ore processing/ frame quarry machines, Railcraft Machinery, Power Systems for any mods and possibly a town.
Have you been banned on any other servers: No
What is the reason why you want to help me: I would like to join because it seems like a server that I would enjoy being on. In addition to this I also think that since it is a Charity server It would make it a way I could help people at the same time.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
okay its back im sorry for the inconnence, i found the problem why the server was down and it was actually my fault why it crashed, it was my lava system that transferred the lava from the nether to the over-world did, so what i did was delete the nether. The overworld should be okay, i just went on to make sure everything was okay and it is.

mantas7776

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mantas7776
Why You want to join:want to join nice ftb server
Time Zone:+2 gtm
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: no
Past Experience: good at vanilla and tekkit
Any Special Skills:cpp,lua,java,html,php,mysql programming
Do you know anything like lua:yes
What do you want to build:basic ftb stuff, im new at it
Have you been banned on any other servers:no
What is the reason why you want to help me:i want to learn ftb

Graham

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lilknox
Why You want to join: Looking for a server because single playing is getting a bit boring.
Time Zone: MST
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: lilknox10
Past Experience: Been playing Minecraft for 2 years and FTB for 2 months.
Any Special Skills: Fast learner and somewhat of a good builder.
Do you know anything like lua: Nope, but I am also open to learning new stuff.
What do you want to build: Big Underground base with lots of automatic machines set ups.
Have you been banned on any other servers: Nope.
What is the reason why you want to help me: Feed the Beast is awesome and it seems like a good server.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lilknox
Why You want to join: Looking for a server because single playing is getting a bit boring.
Time Zone: MST
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: lilknox10
Past Experience: Been playing Minecraft for 2 years and FTB for 2 months.
Any Special Skills: Fast learner and somewhat of a good builder.
Do you know anything like lua: Nope, but I am also open to learning new stuff.
What do you want to build: Big Underground base with lots of automatic machines set ups.
Have you been banned on any other servers: Nope.
What is the reason why you want to help me: Feed the Beast is awesome and it seems like a good server.
accepted

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xyrohip
Why You want to join: I want to join a nice small community style building server for the ftb mod pack
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: I have skype I am Taylordwilson1
Past Experience: I have been playing minecraft since Infdev
Any Special Skills: I am very talented in IC2, Redpower, Buildcraft, Soul Shards, Architecture and Railcraft
Do you know anything like lua: No but I hope to learn it soon and possibly get help from other players
What do you want to build: I would like to build the following: On board ore processing/ frame quarry machines, Railcraft Machinery, Power Systems for any mods and possibly a town.
Have you been banned on any other servers: No
What is the reason why you want to help me: I would like to join because it seems like a server that I would enjoy being on. In addition to this I also think that since it is a Charity server It would make it a way I could help people at the same time.
accpeted

Xyrohip

Jul 29, 2019
Il be on in about 2 hours
Hope to see u on
I may be on one of my two accounts
Xyrohip
or
Xyrohip123

Xyrohip

Jul 29, 2019
So Im gonna try to fix that sausage fest problem on server, Il try to get Angelic or Haley though from what I noticed Haley won't stand for much and is a complete ass though Angelic is a better choice and get a lot of applications for server male & Female lool[DOUBLEPOST=1360079510][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I have created a Enjin Website for server btw heres link:
http://mine4acure.enjin.com/
If you want me to take it down just tell me[DOUBLEPOST=1360079571][/DOUBLEPOST]Also Hood by using Enjin you can stream your Youtube Vids straight to the Website live

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
So Im gonna try to fix that sausage fest problem on server, Il try to get Angelic or Haley though from what I noticed Haley won't stand for much and is a complete ass though Angelic is a better choice and get a lot of applications for server male & Female lool[DOUBLEPOST=1360079510][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I have created a Enjin Website for server btw heres link:
http://mine4acure.enjin.com/
If you want me to take it down just tell me[DOUBLEPOST=1360079571][/DOUBLEPOST]Also Hood by using Enjin you can stream your Youtube Vids straight to the Website live
VERY nice, I already made a account, and as well, I have updated the main thread so please look up it for those who are still watching this thread.[DOUBLEPOST=1360088591][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE:
PROJECTED TIME FOR CHARITY STREAM IS GOING TO BE MAY OR MARCH.[DOUBLEPOST=1360088659][/DOUBLEPOST]IF YOU WISH TO WATCH THE STREAM, RATHER THAN BE ON IT, YOU CAN GO ON TWITCH AND FOLLOW ME, TWITCH USER IS IronHoodG

KaguLLa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KaguLLa
Why You want to join: I want to play with more people, having fun and maybe build together.
Time Zone: GTM +2
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: kagulla1
Past Experience: 1 year of playing Minecraft
Any Special Skills: I'm a lot talented at aesthetic.:)
Do you know anything like lua: Not yet. :confused:
What do you want to build: A nice place to live in, automatic mining machines and other like this.:cool:
Have you been banned on any other servers: No.
What is the reason why you want to help me: Cause i feel i want to join this server to have much fun.:D