Whitelist Server Mine For A Cure | DW20 Pack | Whitelisted |Charity Server Project| +14 | All Mods Enabled | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Xyrohip

Jul 29, 2019
One last thing I still can't join due to the fact that when you were "Investigating" I was banned lol

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
One last thing I still can't join due to the fact that when you were "Investigating" I was banned lol
i dont know if i actually let you back on becuase you have obtained items that are really pratically impossible to gather unless you urself was opped for a short period of time and deopped urself[DOUBLEPOST=1361150670][/DOUBLEPOST]ALSO it would appear that, we might have a mumble server

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I've been attempting to join the server off and on for a few days now, but every time I do, Minecraft tells me that I'm not whitelisted. Not pointin a finger or anything, just wonderin what's goin on.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
okay, you should be good now[DOUBLEPOST=1361151351][/DOUBLEPOST]also if u want to talk to over players we do have mumble :D

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: frogger35

Why You want to join: I'm looking for a server that has a great community and admins/moderators that are actually on who can help out and have fun with.

Time Zone (or Country): Central Standard Time

Do you have Skype, if so, what is it (Optional): I do, do not want to announce it on the forums, if I am accepted(which I hope I will be) I will give it to you in game.

Past Experience: Months of hardcore grinding and just regular playing of the FTB packs.

Any Special Skills: jack of all trades, master of the mods

Do you know anything like lua (ComputerCraft): learning different programming languages right now. Can help with some but not all CC related issues.

What do you want to build: a huge power plant, workshop, factory for all to use.

Have you been banned on any other servers: yes for being an associate of someone who duped on a tekkit server. Got banned for just being his friend in-game. Since then I have never been banned and the people who I play with and I all have a great time together.

What is the reason why you want to help me: I want to help grow the community and help others who may need help in-game. I love a community aspect and your server looks like the right place for a person such as myself to come and help the most.

Thank you so much for your time in reading this post :)
Hope to see you all in-game!

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: frogger35

Why You want to join: I'm looking for a server that has a great community and admins/moderators that are actually on who can help out and have fun with.

Time Zone (or Country): Central Standard Time

Do you have Skype, if so, what is it (Optional): I do, do not want to announce it on the forums, if I am accepted(which I hope I will be) I will give it to you in game.

Past Experience: Months of hardcore grinding and just regular playing of the FTB packs.

Any Special Skills: jack of all trades, master of the mods

Do you know anything like lua (ComputerCraft): learning different programming languages right now. Can help with some but not all CC related issues.

What do you want to build: a huge power plant, workshop, factory for all to use.

Have you been banned on any other servers: yes for being an associate of someone who duped on a tekkit server. Got banned for just being his friend in-game. Since then I have never been banned and the people who I play with and I all have a great time together.

What is the reason why you want to help me: I want to help grow the community and help others who may need help in-game. I love a community aspect and your server looks like the right place for a person such as myself to come and help the most.

Thank you so much for your time in reading this post :)
Hope to see you all in-game!
accepted

Xyrohip

Jul 29, 2019
Yes i obtained those unabtainable items from a admin Ninja something I don't remember after I showed him how to use the Nei Enchanting that includes the arrow, stick, thaumic stuff and armour[DOUBLEPOST=1361205656][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes i obtained those unabtainable items from a admin Ninja something I don't remember after I showed him how to use the Nei Enchanting that includes the arrow, stick, thaumic stuff and armour
Yes I believe is was NinjaFishScale you can ask him if you want.

Gelock4285

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Gelock532
Why You want to join:Because i'm looking for a server thats is cool.And accept younger People.
Time Zone (or Country):Germany (sry not so bad english.)
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it (Optional):yes i do have skype.
Past Experience:I played around with Thaumcraft 3 and RP2 and some other Stuff like IC and i played around with Computercraft.
Any Special Skills:Thaumcraft and cool and Modern Buildings.
Do you know anything like lua (ComputerCraft):Not so much but i'm learning and i'm accepting help.
What do you want to build:I wanna build something like a flying city where any mod has his own section i think that would be really cool.
Have you been banned on any other servers:No i don't think so.
What is the reason why you want to help me:I love FTB and wanna see more cool Servers so i help anybody and it would be cool if the Server stays long online.

Kiwi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:_mrkiwi_

Why do i want to join:i have been looking for a nice FTB server that has all the mods enabled so i have a varity of mods to go with

Timezone:GMT+8

Do you have skype:no but i have mumble (prefer to contact through email)

Past expirence:i have played with a lot of IC2,making a few contraptions of my own such as a sorting machine.I also have some expirence in BC,Twilight Forest and Mystcraft.

Any special skills:I have some experience in building using microblocks and also good at IC2

What do you want to build:robably a base for myself and someone i team up with in game and also a public workshop with shared resources?

Have you been banned on any other servers:No dont think so,here is my MCbans status http://www.mcbans.com/player/_mrkiwi_

What is the reason why you want to help me:I really love the FTB modpack and starting up a server for other players to enjoy out of your own pocket is something i really respect,i would like to help the server community as much as i can.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
the server now runs on the latest dw20 pack now (5.1.1)[DOUBLEPOST=1361385197][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:Gelock532
Why You want to join:Because i'm looking for a server thats is cool.And accept younger People.
Time Zone (or Country):Germany (sry not so bad english.)
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it (Optional):yes i do have skype.
Past Experience:I played around with Thaumcraft 3 and RP2 and some other Stuff like IC and i played around with Computercraft.
Any Special Skills:Thaumcraft and cool and Modern Buildings.
Do you know anything like lua (ComputerCraft):Not so much but i'm learning and i'm accepting help.
What do you want to build:I wanna build something like a flying city where any mod has his own section i think that would be really cool.
Have you been banned on any other servers:No i don't think so.
What is the reason why you want to help me:I love FTB and wanna see more cool Servers so i help anybody and it would be cool if the Server stays long online.
IGN:_mrkiwi_

Why do i want to join:i have been looking for a nice FTB server that has all the mods enabled so i have a varity of mods to go with

Timezone:GMT+8

Do you have skype:no but i have mumble (prefer to contact through email)
both accepted
will be whitelisted within a hour

Past expirence:i have played with a lot of IC2,making a few contraptions of my own such as a sorting machine.I also have some expirence in BC,Twilight Forest and Mystcraft.

Any special skills:I have some experience in building using microblocks and also good at IC2

What do you want to build:robably a base for myself and someone i team up with in game and also a public workshop with shared resources?

Have you been banned on any other servers:No dont think so,here is my MCbans status http://www.mcbans.com/player/_mrkiwi_

What is the reason why you want to help me:I really love the FTB modpack and starting up a server for other players to enjoy out of your own pocket is something i really respect,i would like to help the server community as much as i can.

Xyrohip

Jul 29, 2019
Hey hood ima mke u admin on enjin kk[DOUBLEPOST=1361629689][/DOUBLEPOST]Also just cause im not on can a few friends of mine join?
Maylet27

blakc725

Jul 29, 2019
hey umm hoodster25 im just wondering i submitted an application and i dont know if i was acceped or declined can you let me know plz.