Whitelist Server MindFunk Server | FTB Ultimate v1.0.1 | Small Mature Community | Dedicated Hosting | Recruiting Now

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pandaa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SwaggaPandaa
Why do you want to join? Always felt like minecraft (and subsequently FTB) should be played with other people, give's a much richer experience.
Have you ever been banned? Never
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I played on a Tekkit server with a few friends, and have had a brief play around with FTB in single player
What do you plan to do on the server?: I don't think I want to narrow myself into one type of mod in particular, I'd like to dabble in a bit of everything, that and defiantly make something huge out of marble, I love that stuff way to much....
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Indeed I do!

VidGamesRule

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VidGamesRule
Why do you want to join? I've been looking for a qualitly FTB server for a while now andI think i've found the one!
Have you ever been banned? Only from my friends' server to annoy me :p
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I've been playing minecraft for over a year and a half now. I started playing tekkit about 6 months ago,and feed the beast as soon as it came out.
What do you plan to do on the server?: I plan to make lots of factories and fun macheinery ( I love to figure out new ways to build things)
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: Yep! They seen very fair and awesome!

catstealer121

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Catstealer121
Why do you want to join? tired of large scale FTB servers, also getting bored of single player FTB
Have you ever been banned? Nope, Chuck Testa
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Yes, tekkit for half a year before starting FTB
What do you plan to do on the server?: foresrty for life
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yep, Not Chuck Testa

Weilacca

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Weilacca
Why do you want to join? I want to be able to play FTB with other players. im a generally nice person so i can help and work with other people.
Have you ever been banned? Nope
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played minecraft since it was late alpha. Played Tekkit for a couple months. and FTB for about 5 months.
What do you plan to do on the server?: Build a large factory and make public resource factories.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes, yes i do.

ltbbbm555

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ltbbbm555
Why do you want to join? because i never get to play a good server without getting greifed so this is the first whitelist server i found i simply want to have a good time with other players without being setback by other people
Have you ever been banned? yes but grefing is behind me and i was accused multiple times and banned for no reason although most times i was banned was because i was raging because i was greifed
What do you plan to do on the server?: just play the game and have fun
Do you accept/understand the server rules? yes but i am a bit disappointed that the portal gun itself is banned

DarknessBear

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:DarknessBear
Why do you want to join? i would like to join cause the i like to play on small whitelisted servers less lag and usualy always good people on it. Since i like to play on these servers i wont cause any problems.
Have you ever been banned? Nope Clean.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: i have played Tekkit for awhile couldn't get into it to much lag, but with FTB i have really enjoyed it and i am looking for a server to play on now.
What do you plan to do on the server?: i plan on building a factory not right away but in time build houses, farms, and gear, you know FTB stuff.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? i understand them i will aways go by these rules.

xxcoolbreezexx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xxcoolbreezexx
Why do you want to join? I'm new to FTB and hoping to learn about it because it looks fun.
Have you ever been banned? No never
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have played a lot of Tekkit and MC but very little FTB.
What do you plan to do on the server?: Learn more about the mods and have fun building.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes I understand and accept the server rules.

Clockwork

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DECADE5
Why do you want to join? FTB looks fun and a friend recommended I play here.
Have you ever been banned? Never.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I mostly play vanilla single-player MC but have some experience with Tekkit.
What do you plan to do on the server?: Have fun with new mods.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes.

Boxsetz

Jul 29, 2019
As posted in the OP the map will be reset very soon. This will give everyone a fresh start.

Lothendas27

Jul 29, 2019
Also, we have updated the application form. Feel free to re-apply if you weren't successful first time around.

Buddykool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Buddykool
Why do you want to join us?: I'm looking for a nice, active community, with friendly members
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Never.
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: Yes, I have played on a few servers before, and I have watched numerous videos of MindCrack, HermitCraft and Direwolf.
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: An active player, love helping others, may it be with community projects or answering a question they don't know.
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: I am very active and love to help others, if someone was in need of help I would gladly put down my pick and help them :)
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: Yes, I understand completely.

lavastage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lavastage
Why do you want to join us?: you are a small mature community that is not all "18+ ONLY!!!!" , its not pvp or griefing. its just a little (mature) multiplayer server.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: once, and only because i broke a torch in vanilla
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: yep, i have experience about TC3 and i'm learning IC2 and TE
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: i would be... well.... the fun, talkative guy i guess. nothing really comes to mind. if i get accepted you will see i guess.
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: i love to help people and i am semi active.
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: yes. i completely understand

shags22185

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shags22185
Why do you want to join us?: because im verry interested in ftb and id like to join a mature server with a grief free atmosphere
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: never
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: i dont have any experience in ftb but i am a quick lerner and would love to have a shot at playing with outhers and learning a few thinngs
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: a verry fun loving helpfull guy who like to try new things and also learn new things
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: i am a lil older and just love the game minecraft and i act verry mature and get along with anyone
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: yes i accept all the server rules

skeetlump

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Awesomized
Why do you want to join us?: To play awesome mods with awesome people
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Nope I even have evidence http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/dd319ca15f6f5df985e93b840f7a72f4dbcbdb16
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: Well I started with mods about a year ago starting off with ic2 buildcraft and redpower and I also have 2 years of playing with vanilla.
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: A happy helpful person who is more than delighted to be a part of a community!
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: Because I like to work together and from what ive seen you have a nice community and I would like to be a part of it
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: Yes I completely understand ;)

nart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thegesh
Why do you want to join us?: because its a fresh start and because i hope to find a good friendly community to play with
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: NO
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: Yes . i played around a lot with IC BC forestry and some gregtech
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: friendly , social , helping
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: i like to help ppl , i think i can fit nicely into the community and because i have great ideas for structures i want to make in your server
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: Yes

Lamp218

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lamp218
Why do you want to join us?: I love the smaller servers in Minecraft made of people who don't grief or just have positive attitudes overall. This server sounds very promising, and I would love to give it a good try.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Nope. I'm all clean.
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: Yes. I've been adding mods to my .jar since early beta. I've played FTB specifically since the 1.2.5 Insanity Map came out though.
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: I kinda am a bit of a hermit. I wander off into the Wildies until I find a suitable spot pretty far away from spawn. I absolutely love my bees, and I try to help out anyone who needs it. I try my best to not have a bad attitude, and I believe I do a pretty solid job at it normally.
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: Like I said, I try to help out anyone who needs help, I absolutely love the challenge of upgrading to the end game setups, and I love my bees. I could bring a strong understanding of most all of the mods to the server.
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: Yessir.

Schematix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Schematix
Why do you want to join us?: I'm looking for a small and mature server in which to create some cool things. I don't like whacky rules, or bad plugins that just ruin the overall core of the game. Grief and theft free was also important.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Never been banned.

Do you have any prior experience with modded Minecraft?: Quite a bit actually. I originally got into the idea of modpacks under Tekkit, but then later transferred to Feed The Beast. I'm not an all-knowing being on the subject of Feed The Beast, but I know enough to not have to ask dumb questions every five minutes. Plus, I know how to Google! What an amazing skill! Everyone should know how to Google.

What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: I change up my style now and then, sometimes I like to hermit off and just visit other players. Other times I head community projects for servers, such as building a nether transportation system. I like things to look clean and nice, and build fully automated devices and contraptions. I'm a strong believer in keeping things looking nice, so I usually oppose use of quarries, unless the surface is covered up.

Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: Hmm, well, I'm your average Joe builder. I especially like to make fully automatable systems though. I try to promote a community sense by helping out others or building public structures or services. I'm pretty relaxed when it comes to everything, and enjoy a great laugh now and then. Immature players tend to sour me, but I just keep quiet so as to not cause trouble. I doubt that will be a problem though, your server looks great!

Do you accept/understand the server rules?: Yep, I understand.

ThePistolPete

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ThePistolPete

Why do you want to join us?: I have been browsing around for a stable FTB server and I want to have a server with the standard settings and nothing too out of control , and obviously no griefing/stealing

Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Nope, Haven't been banned.

Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: It all started with Tekkit, played with some of my friends and had a great time goofing around with the mods. Then I discovered Feed The Beast, great modpack, everything authorized and such. I have been playing Feed the Beast for about 3-4 months, so I do know the basics and some more info on certain mods. In addition to playing tekkit and the months of experience I have with Feed The Beast, I do also watch some of the Mindcrackers play Feed The Beast so I could also learn from them.

What type of person would you describe yourself as being?:I am a creative person, I like to decorate before gathering resources (Which my friends think I am crazy). I don't like it when tons of people either ask stupid questions non-stop or whine about something, it just irritates me a bit.

Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: I feel that I would fit in because I know the basic stuff so I don't have to ask questions about something stupid . I don't like to ask non-stop questions because it can cause people to be frustrated because they have to stop doing what they are doing to answer my question. I would fit in great because I am friendly and nice, and it seems like everyone else is too :)

Do you accept/understand the server rules?: I understand and accept the rules 100%

Baldish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: we1221
Why do you want to join us?: Looking for a well dedicated server, with a great community.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:Never been banned.
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: Yes, I have played the Tekkit pack before and I am very familiar with it.
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: Friendly, Straight forward, Understanding
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: I love having fun, seeing what others can do and will try my best to help others who may not be familiar with some of the mods.
Do you accept/understand the server rules?:Yes this is one of the main reasons I want to join is because of the straight forward rules.

Malvin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iTeddd
Why do you want to join us?: Because I've been trying to find a small community where everyone gets along and gets to know each other a little more.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: No I haven't.
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: Yes I have over a year playing minecraft.
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: Calm, chilled, helpful.
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: Because I have amazing projects I'm planning on doing, hopefully I get accepted to all those things :D
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: Yes, of course.