Whitelist Server MindFunk Server | FTB Ultimate v1.0.1 | Small Mature Community | Dedicated Hosting | Recruiting Now

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Thomas119966

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thomas119966
Why do you want to join? : Because ive been looking for good stable and not too big server to play on
Have you ever been banned? Nope
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Been playing mc since early alpha then tekkit since last summer and then FTB since november pretty experinced with them all
What do you plan to do on the server?: Find a good spot and start building my base/factory and hopefully getting to know a bunch of new people
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes

JoezToothbrush

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Joeztoothbrush
Why do you want to join? I have been looking for a stable and nice FTB server where I can play with people and enjoy these mods without the issues of most servers or the loneliness of most servers. This server looks to have great potential and I love community servers so I would be glad to join.
Have you ever been banned? I have had minecraft for over 2 years, so of course I have been banned. But nothing that I can remember and so few times compared to the number of servers I have played on. I don't grief or anything to ruin the game for others. I hope you respect my honesty haha.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I bought minecraft in late alpha and have been playing ever since (around 2 years) I played Tekkit for about 2 months and was great at the mod pack until the server I played on converted to vanilla, I had only joined because it was Tekkit but because I was apart of the community I switched back to vanilla also. I am now getting back into mods and am pretty new to FTB but have a good general understanding and experience from about 6 months of Tekkit.
What do you plan to do on the server?: I plan to join and make it my main and only server. Hopefully team up with some people and advance through IC2 at the beginning until I cant start thinking of bigger projects.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Straight forward, Very reasonable rules. I will respect and abide by them.

thecheesethatbites

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Lord_Firearrow
Why do you want to join : Looking for a nice and small mindcrack community to play on, hopefully finding someone to shack with, and coop with
Have you ever been banned: Yes, but my own server as a prank by my friends (private server hosted on my com)
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Avid fan, been playing since the start, and since the start of Beta
What do you plan to do on the server:Build stuff, get quantam, have fun
Do you accept/understand the server rules : Yes, Nothing outlandish, just the norm

Getez526

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Getez526
Why do you want to join? im looking for a good server where i can meet new people and play FTB and have a laugh
Have you ever been banned? nope
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: i started playing minecraft about a year and a half ago and i have played a bit of tekkit and FTB
What do you plan to do on the server?: meet new people being involved with the community and building my base
Do you accept/understand the server rules? yes

Malvin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iTeddd
Why do you want to join? Looking for a good small server to join, this one seems perfect!
Have you ever been banned? No
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Have been playing minecraft for a year now and now I just started playing FTB
What do you plan to do on the server?: Want to build my own project, such as Modern builds, Automatic Farms, etc. Most importantly, just want to have fun.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yeah, all of them.

Shmatty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shmatty
Why do you want to join? I'd like to play in a small community. I've really been enjoying FTB single player. I hope to learn some new things and build new friendships.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I've been playing single player FTB for about a month and a half. I feel pretty familiar with the mods.
What do you plan to do on the server?: Build a castle-like base that will hold all my nice machines. I kinda just build as I go.
I look forward to hearing back from you :)

skeetlump

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Awesomized
Why do you want to join? To play awesome mods with awesome people
Have you ever been banned? Nope I even have evidence http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/dd319ca15f6f5df985e93b840f7a72f4dbcbdb16
Prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have completed all official FTB maps been playing minecraft for a year and a half and I played on a tekkit server before ftb existed
What do you plan to do on the server?: Expand, play with others, have fun. Stuff like that, I want to help others in trouble and also have my own bases.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes I do! :D

nart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thegesh
Why do you want to join? Because i hope i can find a good community to play with and have fun with the FTB mod
Have you ever been banned? Noes
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: i play MC from about 1 year or more i have played a bit of tekkit and now i am having a blast learning and playing FTB. the only problem is i cant find a good server : <
What do you plan to do on the server?: Enjoy FTB , find some buddies , have fun , build cool stuff.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes and yes

milkman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: milkman21666
Why do you want to join? to learn, to have fun, and something new to try out.
Have you ever been banned? no
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: no, played little in single player but not much
What do you plan to do on the server?: like to try to learn and build buildcraft stuff
Do you accept/understand the server rules? yes

wafflewarden

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wafflewarden
Why do you want to join? I want to join a community FTB server because I find the mod pack much more enjoyable with community interaction. Watching other builds and systems progress is just as enjoyable as progressing myself.
Have you ever been banned? never
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have played vanilla since beta 1.7, played a bit of tekkit mostly using IC, BC, and EE2, have played a little FTB but so far haven't been able to find a good server.
What do you plan to do on the server?: I plan on building a large farm facility, wheat farms have always been my favorite part of vanilla so I would like to expand on that with FTB
Do you accept/understand the server rules? YES

seanminator

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: seanminator
Why do you want to join? Because I'd really like to play this with other people, I believe you can get much more from a game when playing with others.
Have you ever been banned? Nope.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played Tekkit for some time, and I'm pretty new to FTB, but I know the basics and I'm want to improve my FTB knowledge.
What do you plan to do on the server?: Pretty much stated in the answers above.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes I do.

M4rc97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: M4rc97
Why do you want to join? To play FTB with some good people
Have you ever been banned? Nope
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Ive been playin FTB for about 3 month now
What do you plan to do on the server?: Just build up stuff and help others if I can

JustSmall

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JustSmall
Why do you want to join? I'm searching for a server that has good admins and a friendly community.
Have you ever been banned? No.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Playing Minecraft for two years now and FTB for about one month.
What do you plan to do on the server?: Continue to learn more about FTB.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes.

Ong Qian Wei

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:

IGN: RunAwayNine

Why do you want to join? This server seems great with a small active community and also you handled the griefing problem really well so I wouldn't have to worry about having my stuff get griefed.

prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I played vanilla MC since 1.5 onwards and for FTB, I played with quite abit of the mods, finding alternative sources of power like the gas turbine, steam, biomass, etc.

What do you plan to do on the server?: I plan to try and explore the mods and mess around with it, primarily forestry first.

Do you accept/understand the server rules? I accept and understand the server rules.

Thanks for reading.

Foge

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:LFoge
Why do you want to join? looking for an awesome small community to play ftb with.
Have you ever been banned? nope
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have been playing solo for about a month now and have an overall great knowledge of most mods in ftb.
What do you plan to do on the server?: After initially getting setup hopefully I could do some community stuff for everyone to use + make some cool new friends.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? 100%

5732Bobster5732

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 5732Bobster5732
Why do you want to join? I love to play FTB, recently the server i played FTB on shut down as soon as i was really getting into it, i want to carry on having as much fun as i did before but on a new server to start of fresh again as it didnt always go too well
tongue.png

Have you ever been banned? Before but only for swearing, ive toned down my swearing since then.

Prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Like i said before ive played on a FTB server before, things didnt always go too well but i really enjoyed using what the mods had to offer
What do you plan to do on the server?: ULTIMATEHYBRIDSOLARPANELS Lol umm, maybe, well i want to get multiple power sources available for me and for others, and maybe get into the bees, i havent played around with them yet but i dont see why not
biggrin.png

Do you accept the server rules? Yes!
smile.png

LukeWinter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:JamieWIII
Why do you want to join? I am lonely and have been looking for a server that acted like a community
Have you ever been banned? never
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have played Minecraft for over 1 year.I have played Tekkit for maost of that time, I started playing FTB recently, but I feel like I have a good grasp on it.
What do you plan to do on the server?: I plan on creating a cafe called The Creaky Mill
Do you accept/understand the server rules? I undertsand and will abide by the server rules.

Frourn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dblalock98 (might be changed soon)
Why do you want to join? I have recently started play ftb and playing single player is a little lonely. I like playing with people just not large amounts.
Have you ever been banned? I have never been banned from a ftb or minecraft server.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have had Minecraft since beta 1.3 and have been playing ftb for a month or so now
What do you plan to do on the server?: Just play and interact with the community
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes I do scouts honor. (not a scout just feels more official)

Ezera13

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN: Ezera13
Why do you want to join? Looking for an enjoyable and long lasting server with all mods enabled, portalgun is a fine exception
Have you ever been banned? Not that i know of
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Ftb for about 2 months now, Still learning but know majority of things having to do with FTB
What do you plan to do on the server?: Take my time and try to learn each mod, make a huge building that i have set in mind that will be implemented with my machinery etc.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes, Very much so

CinderellaManVid

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:IGN: CinderellaManVid
Why do you want to join? I was playing on a white listed server when it shut down :-(
Have you ever been banned? Once for spamming my buddys server.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Yes since tekkit has started
What do you plan to do on the server?: A small factory for quantum suit
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes! They air fair