Whitelist Server MindFunk Server | FTB Ultimate v1.0.1 | Small Mature Community | Dedicated Hosting | Recruiting Now

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Zach

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zb2009
Why do you want to join us?: I have been out of mc for awhile and looking to get back into it. I love playing on ultimate in the past and i like the idea of a small mature community and a sever that has few or no banned mods/items
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Nope
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: I have alot of experience with ultimate and older packs, have been out of the loop for awhile.
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: calm, lazy, loving
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: I like small communities where people help each other out and have fun. I think I have a fun guy to be around.
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: Yes

brianzomx9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BrianZeroX
Why do you want to join us?: because i´m searching for a mature and friendly community.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: no
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: i´ve been playing FTB Direwolf pack for a long time.
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: friendly and helpfull
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: because i´m not immature and i just mind my own business and if someone needs help ill gladly help if i can.
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: yes :)