Whitelist Server MindFunk Server | FTB Ultimate v1.0.1 | Small Mature Community | Dedicated Hosting | Recruiting Now

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bloxor2526

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Bloxor2526
Why do you want to join us?:The old whitelisted server got shut down due to lack of funding
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:no
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?:yes of course FTB, and Tekkit
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?:fun,funny
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?:because i like small community's with mature players
Do you accept/understand the server rules?:yes

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lazythirdeye
Why do you want to join us?: im looking for a small nice group mature playing to make new friends have fun
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: no
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: yes i been playing modded minecraft for over a year
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: im describe myself as a nice person and sweet and fun a little shy some time
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: the truth is i would not know if i fit in to a group of people without meet them or talking to the online first. but i hope i could fit in and make friends and fun make something cool.
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: yes i accept the rules.

Durnscarniepals

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Durnn
Why do you want to join us?: Looking to start playing FTB again. After browsing the forums, this server looked like one of the better options.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: No
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: Yes, Tekkit and FTB both, as well as other minor custom mod packs.
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: Polite and generally laid back.
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: The small community appeals to me. I am not a huge fan of huge bustling servers.
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: Yes.

joshjayk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: joshjayk
Why do you want to join us?: This is just the community I am looking for. It seems to be pretty well established already, and it is very well managed/run. I have been looking for a FTB server that I could play with friends for a while now and I'm excited to finally have found one. I think I can add to the dynamic of the group and help with any community/personal projects that people need help with.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: No I have not.
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: Yes. I have played FTB ultimate and mindcrack along with tekkit and tekkit lite.
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: I am very open minded and easygoing. I am hardworking and very focused when I get into the "zone". I am trustworthy and easy to trust.
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: I think I would be a good fit for the server because based on your description of the rules, it is something that I can agree with. Furthermore, I am very community oriented, which is why I prefer SMP to SSP. Also on the technical side of things, I am great with redstone and IC2 and buildcraft. As a computer science student, logic of that sort piques my interest.

Thanks for your time!

Syk0m0nk3y

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN: Syk0m0nk3y
Why do you want to join us?: Been away from the game and I'm looking to get back into it. Not really a fan of playing the game by myself (or without mods)

Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Maybe, had a problem with a real immature admin on the another server.

They guy enjoyed making himself in visible and either spawning pinch beetles on you or a nether portal under you.

Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: Yes, Lots! I'm particularly proficient with Railcraft and Forestry (and Extra bees)

What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: Creative and Meticulous (Not always a good combination, but I make some pretty amazing stuff)

Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: Mindfunk sounds like the kind of community I'm looking for, I don't want to build a solitary base hidden in the depths of the world. I want to build a community and link everything together with my wonderful trains!

Surfer72

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Surfer7272
Why do you want to join us?: I haven’t played ftb since Ultimate was big, so i want to start over. I am eager to begin forming a new base and a new experience on a server, and yours looks relaxed and great.
Do you have any prior experience with modded mine craft?: Yes, but i might be a bit rusty
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: Serious, to a point, but fun to be around
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: Ya I hope so. Some peoples applications talked of needing help with designing and building structures, and i consider myself to be good enough at building to help people out!

dinoheadjake21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:dinoheadjake21
Why do you want to join us?: I want a server to play on with a couple of new friends i could make on here and maybe to youtube
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: yes alot actualy
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: nice, friendly, not a great person to get mad
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: i would like to be part of a small community its something ive always wanted to do

JustAddMilk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:NoizeBombHD (Probably gonna change, this is my friends, mine got hacked :l)
Why do you want to join us?:I've recently just got back into Feed The Beast & I'm looking for a server thats as plain and simple as possible. I like small communities as everything is much more familiar etc. I like all the rules and think you guys have a good server running!
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: No.
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: Yes, I used to play FTB a lot, might have forgotten some stuff, but it's not hard to use Google :D! I also really enjoy figuring out new things anyway so yeah....
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: REALLY laid back, talkative, interested in stuff, always upbeat, idk it's hard to describe yourself.
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: Im really good with all the logic stuff, and I'm also quite creative, so I guess if I start out my own place it would look quite cool. I could also help out on community stuff like mini-games that involve redstone and logic!
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: Yeah.

SamWarren

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SamWarren
Why do you want to join us?: I want to play FTB with my mate.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Nope
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: Yes
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: I don't know, I'm pretty chilled all round. Don't really take things too seriously, fairly social and don't mind helping out someone in need. Friendly with everyone unless they're being a dick unnecessarily.

Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?:I just wanna play FTB with my mate. We'll happily help others out if need be and we'd definitely be up or becoming an active part of the community. Or we'll just keep to ourselves and go off to do our own thing, really don't mind
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: Yes

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xEtnies
Why do you want to join us?: Just looking for a small community to have fun with
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: nope!
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: yes, lots of experience with ultimate, unleashed, monster, and horizons.
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: A laid back person that likes to do all the boring stuff like mine
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: I know almost everything there is to know about the mod and can help everyone :)
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: yes

Juganog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Juganog
Why do you want to join us?: I enjoy smaller community over larger ones as it is much more enjoyable with less people running around greifing / not following rules, i also love being a part of a more mature age community as the conversations and generally better and there are ALOT less griefers
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Never, I follow the rules to the best of my ability and if there is something that may not abide by the rules but is obscure i will ask before doing it
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: i have been playing FTB since early beta and before that i played on tekkit servers
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: I beleive i am a helpful friendly person, i am happy to help in any way possible
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: I enjoy smaller communities as stated above, i beleive i would be a good fit as i am willing to take an active part within the community and work to make it a better place.
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: of course :)!

TheSettler

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _TheSettler_
Why do you want to join us?: Looks like a descent server.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Not relay, just jokes on my own servers.
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: yes, a lot of it.
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: The fanzypanz guy whith his fanzypanz computers in his fanzy base.
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: I know i am, the question is if your server fits me.
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: yes

Penntell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: P enntell
Why do you want to join us?: tired of being alone with playing...lol
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:nope havent
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: just ftb smp
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?:friendly
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: very helpfull

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
IGN:natirs
Why do you want to join us?:looking for a friendly mature community that would hopefully last a long time to play in
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: i did after being demoted from a server admin for a community and someone who hated me go promoted to server admin and banned me
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?:yea a little bit of tekkit ultimate pack and beta pack a
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?:energetic clever a bit of a lonewolf at work.
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?:im just one of these people who are a good fit to servers
Do you accept/understand the server rules?:D yes

keloria

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:keloria
Why do you want to join us?:I want to join a mature server where turtles aren't banned
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:Yes, Hopping over a wall in a prision server
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?:Yes
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?:Fun person easy to get along with
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: I been playing FTB since it was first released to the public if someone has a question about a mod I can help
Do you accept/understand the server rules?:Yes i accept the rules

keviths

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: keviths
Why do you want to join us?: I wanna play a mature modded server without too many mods to cause me lag
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: No
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: Only a little with Ultimate
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: Calm and methodical
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: more fun people :)
Do you accept/understand the server rules?:Yessir

MrKicker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kicker05
Why do you want to join us?: Looking for a unmodified ftb server, and your's seems to catch my eye.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I believe I have been banned in the past for griefing, this is a while ago though.
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: Haven't playing ftb in a while, but yes.
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: Technilogical.
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: I have a very technilogical mindset.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes

Claytann

Jul 29, 2019
Claytann
I like modded servers and I like people
Yes about 2 years ago or so I got bored on a server I hated and used I client I think it was called nodus. Either way, past that stage of my MC life now.
I've played minecraft since early 1.8. Just as they added food and sprining... mmm good times. I've played modpacks for the past year or so.
I plan to have fun because that's why you ask for a whitelist. I want to join a community.
Yes'ir

a7xjunky

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN: Partyboychip
Why do you want to join us?: I need a server
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?: Yep
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?: Builder, tinkerer
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?: I just want to play with others without them stealing or destroying my stuff, simple as that.
Do you accept/understand the server rules?: Yep