Mekanism: Feature Request Thread

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
There a flame wand foci in Thaumcraft. But admittedly it doesn't push the mobs back from my experience.
Also, from what I recall, it kinda does...piddly amounts of damage. You know what? I'd like it if Mek included a configurable fix that halved the health of baby zombies and pigmen. There is absolutely zero damned reason why their little, frail bodies should be able to take as much punishment as their adult counterparts.

Nfrance

Jul 29, 2019
There a flame wand foci in Thaumcraft. But admittedly it doesn't push the mobs back from my experience.
Also using the flame foci it generally gives the feel of "I might as well be shooting re-textured bubbles at you for how dangerous this is". We require the kind of flamethrowers you see IRL, the ones that destroy anything in there path.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Also, from what I recall, it kinda does...piddly amounts of damage. You know what? I'd like it if Mek included a configurable fix that halved the health of baby zombies and pigmen. There is absolutely zero damned reason why their little, frail bodies should be able to take as much punishment as their adult counterparts.
They should also add baby skeletons as that'd be cool.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Actually, instead of just powered armor, I'd really like some powered utility armor. Perhaps have custom upgrades you can combine with the pieces. Something similar to, but vastly less powerful than, MPS.

Things like Step Assist can go on the boots that already negate fall damage, make some kind of electric armor pants with dash boost, and hook up the ability for both an oxygen tank and an armored jet pack on the back so you can keep your rebreather on. Or just have an upgrade in the rebreather to store additional compressed oxygen tanks.

TheCupcakeisaLie

Jul 29, 2019
I would so want this if they were incredibly inaccurate, it would make my day standing there and having a baby skeleton not be able to hit you from 5 blocks away
Nono, it would be exactly the same as entity skeleton, it would just have a new model assigned, and move speed x2, or x4. Those buggers move fast. It should also shoot arrows faster because that makes a ton of sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Devastating flamethrowers. I like the idea.

w2Zr7oY.gif