mcWiredcraft [1.4.2] Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Overh3at

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: overh3at
Mod experience: Mostly IC2 and BC and some of thermal expansion
ever been banned before: No :D
Your 3 favorite bands: I prefer solo artists but if i had to choose a band i would choose Maroon 5
Your three favorite movies: Indiana Jones, Avatar , Hangover 1
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: I would rather make a cube to live in, then a castle. I'm not a good builder :)
Did you even more?: Y

Matteo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bloxypop
Mod experience: about 7 months with ic, rp, bc, railcraft, (beinning) factorization, forestry, great with thermal expansion...ect.
ever been banned before: yes, someone stole my pass and greifed a server i played on. not me though
Your 3 favorite bands: linkin park, coldplay and ONE DIRECTION (jk)
Your three favorite movies: HungerGames, Meet the Robinsons and The Simpsons Movie
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: venture... while being erect :3
Did you even more?: yes, but only if its true :D

luke jespersen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lxj9999
Mod experience: im kinda good at useing mods
ever been banned before: yes cause my accaunt was hacked i contacted support and got it back a few weeks later and i fount i got banned on a few servers on mcbans.
Your 3 favorite bands: my fav artists are nicki minaj, skrillex, Bob marley. i dont really have any fav bands
Your three favorite movies: I dont really watch movies
Do you prefer to venture forth or erect grand structures: i perfer to venture forth and make temp maces a long the way. I Have HDHD Hardcore i cant really spent too much time building i just dont like it for some reson

Are We allowed to Recored?

HoboPixelz

Jul 29, 2019
dabomb0186, overh3at, and bloxypop you have all been added!
Sorry cookie_raider_, you must be over 12 years old.

Overh3at

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for adding me! Unfortunatly when I try to join the server it says that i don't have FML installed, what shoud I do to fix the problem? EDIT: Fixed! :D

WinneonSword

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WinneonSword
Mod experience: I have had not extensive mod experience, but I have been a "learning moderator" on a Tekkit server once. I'm not exactly sure of what you want me to give as proof of mod experience, guess you will have to find out in-game. :D
Ever been banned before: no (like you would say yes if you have :p) No, I have not been banned on any servers before, except for my first server when I was a n00b at Minecraft.
Your 3 favorite bands: Krewella, Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO), Meg & Dia
Your three favorite movies: I don't watch that many movies, I am looking forward to the Les Miserables movie on Christmas Day. I also enjoyed The Avengers, and I'm a fan of Harry Potter. :p
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: I know Tekkit fairly well, so I will probably starting out in the industrial part of FTB, I don't know much of anything else in FTB, this is going to be my first FTB server, and yes, I would call myself a good builder, and I love doing projects in Minecraft and Tekkit, and hopefully FTB. So, "grand structures", just maybe. Just maybe. I do like to explore the wilderness though. :3
Did you even more?: I don't exactly understand the question sorry. But, I think I should say Yes?

Rundrop

Jul 29, 2019
GN: Rundrop
Age:11 But I Turn 12 In 11 Days On The 5th Of December *Wink *Wink *Nudge *Nudge
Mod experience: If Your asking if ive been a mod for a server before No. If your asking if ive used mods Yes
ever been banned before: Yes. Im always blamed or wrongfully banned when I am banned.
Your 3 favorite bands: I dont listen to much music...
Your three favorite movies: Star Wars A New Hope, Avatar, John Carter
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: grand structures!
Did you even more?: I dont know what this means. Noob
Ive been playing minecraft since 1.2.3 and have been using mods since 1.2.4 I love to use mods and I want to be on a good server and have a great time while building some epic things.

iguanian

Jul 29, 2019
awesome the hereya file fixed the wrong version of portal gun and extra bees problem THANK YOU MAN. it cam up with a conflict saying duplicate version so i killed the 0.3 version and now she runs. thanks again

cfdarkgaia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:CFdarkgaia1996
Mod experience: I have had experiences with tekkit (BOO!) and the technic pack (hiss) along with most of the FTB mods
ever been banned before: no (unless I never found out)
Your 3 favorite bands: Enter Shikari, Machinae Supremacy and Green Day
Your three favorite movies: Too hard to choose 3
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: I mix it up by venturing for to find resources to make the grand stuctures.
Did you even more?: screw logic I'm a ukulele

WinneonSword

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find the link to ExtraBees 1.4.2. Only 1.4.5 and 1.3.2. I got the PortalGun one that is required for the server, but I still need the ExtraBees. Any link or help please?

EDIT: Nvm, got it to work! :D

leon1717

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Leon1717
Mod experience: Everything in tekkit, I know. Mystcraft/Twilight/etc. I have no idea.
ever been banned before: No
Your 3 favorite bands: Skrillex. Wow that's it. :pp
Your three favorite movies: Pirates Of The Caribbean.
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: Erect grand structures.
Did you even more?: Y

jgf726

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jgf726
Mod experience: Equivelant Exchange 2 and 3, idustrialcraft and a little buidlcraft.
ever been banned before: no
Your 3 favorite bands: Avenged Sevenfold, Motionless in White and A Day to Remember
Your three favorite movies: Eagle Eye, The Bourne Supremacy and Avatar
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: Grand strutctures. But i like adventuring too.
Did you even more?: what does that mean.....

Rulerxx

Jul 29, 2019
Can somone post a link or something to extra bees for MC 1.4.2 ive been looking for 15 minutes now, and i cant find anything.

BigDaveNz

Jul 29, 2019
Heres a link to extra bees that im using (yes it's my download and it's against forum regulations.... But until FTB/extrabees has an old version system use this link) http://www.mediafire.com/?m8y5yarb3q5whq7 ...

Load FTB launcher
Select Pack A
Click Edit Mods
Click Add Mods
Find this file where it donwloaded
Exit out and launch Pack A
Prosper

Reactions: Rulerxx

Rulerxx

Jul 29, 2019
Heres a link to extra bees that im using (yes it's my download and it's against forum regulations.... But until FTB/extrabees has an old version system use this link) http://www.mediafire.com/?m8y5yarb3q5whq7 ...

Load FTB launcher
Select Pack A
Click Edit Mods
Click Add Mods
Find this file where it donwloaded
Exit out and launch Pack A
Prosper

Thank-you, i really hope you dont get banned for this.e

EDIT: Still cant get on the server, i get
Code:
[INFO] 2012-11-25 14:54:15 [INFO] [STDERR] java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed
[INFO] 2012-11-25 14:54:15 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
[INFO] 2012-11-25 14:54:15 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
[INFO] 2012-11-25 14:54:15 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
[INFO] 2012-11-25 14:54:15 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
[INFO] 2012-11-25 14:54:15 [INFO] [STDERR] at anq.a(Unknown Source)
[INFO] 2012-11-25 14:54:15 [INFO] [STDERR] at anq.read(Unknown Source)
[INFO] 2012-11-25 14:54:15 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(Unknown Source)
[INFO] 2012-11-25 14:54:15 [INFO] [STDERR] at dl.a(Packet56MapChunks.java:90)
[INFO] 2012-11-25 14:54:15 [INFO] [STDERR] at dx.a(Packet.java:162)
[INFO] 2012-11-25 14:54:15 [INFO] [STDERR] at bx.i(TcpConnection.java:324)
[INFO] 2012-11-25 14:54:15 [INFO] [STDERR] at bx.c(TcpConnection.java:525)
[INFO] 2012-11-25 14:54:15 [INFO] [STDERR] at by.run(SourceFile:101)

everytime i join

1986anthony

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:1986anthony
Mod experience:Any of the mods that were or are in tekkit. I am new to Feed the Beast and looking forward to playing around with the new mods. Or if you were asking about moderation experience, I have been admin on a few vanilla servers and was a admin on a popular tekkit server last summer.
ever been banned before: I think i was banned from a server for cursing once. Stupid reason and it wasn't even listed as a rule.
Your 3 favorite bands: Bullet for My Valentine, A Day to Remember, and Five Finger Death Punch
Your three favorite movies: National Treasure, Anger Management, and The Dark Knight
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: I like settleing down but i would not call my structures grand lol.
Did you even more?: I do not understand the question.

Minic159

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minic159
Mod experience: extensive, besides Forestry
ever been banned before: yeah, called the admin a dick, he was /killing me
Your 3 favorite bands: SOAD, Gorillaz, (Orchestras count?) Two Steps From Hell
Your three favorite movies: Shawshank, Fight Club, LOTR
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: Of course, adventure is my middle name, Minadventureic159
Did you even more?: i did more then that evenly does.