mcWiredcraft [1.4.2] Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

1986anthony

Jul 29, 2019
Anthony replace your old FTBBETAA folder with this one and you can join. Its very simple. If anything else is wrong let me know.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2on9mrx7kniqvet/HEREya.rar[DOUBLEPOST=1353821055][/DOUBLEPOST]Minic159 you have also been whitelisted

Thanks, was trying to figure it out what was wrong with the mods and i guess i spammed your console a bit lol. I don't think i received the starting items by the way.

Comxx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Comxx
Mod experience:tekkit mostly,little bit of ftb
ever been banned before: no
Did you even more?: Y

devfourk

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone the server is currently down and it may take a day or two to get back up. I am terribly sorry about all of this. A tech deleted a bunch of files from our server that was causing us to have insanely high cpu usage. But these files were part of minecraft. I dont know if I can get the old world back but I'll do my best. If not I will spawn a very dense ore age and plenty of efficiency 10 looting 10 picks for you guys.

Overh3at

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone the server is currently down and it may take a day or two to get back up. I am terribly sorry about all of this. A tech deleted a bunch of files from our server that was causing us to have insanely high cpu usage. But these files were part of minecraft. I dont know if I can get the old world back but I'll do my best. If not I will spawn a very dense ore age and plenty of efficiency 10 looting 10 picks for you guys.
Its ok, i understand. :) Also, can you not remove me from the whitelist while im not on frequently? I'm only able to join on weekends cause i have school etc. Thank you :) -overh3at

zigcraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:zigcraft
Mod experience:tekkit mostly,little bit of ftb
ever been banned before: no
Did you even more?: Y

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
@wabbit: dude you lost a couple of hours lion rebuild most all his stuff today, & I would lose days of work......its a free to play game, this type of thing happens a lot its how you deal with it that matters.

or shows your maturity.

The Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
@wabbit: dude you lost a couple of hours lion rebuild most all his stuff today, & I would lose days of work......its a free to play game, this type of thing happens a lot its how you deal with it that matters.

or shows your maturity.
read what i said again maybe it will make sence

"last night" i could of been sleeping i was tired as sheet. i don't care about the stuff i lost its the time i wasted getting the stuff i could of spent same time sleeping and not be tired right now. the items in the game mean as little to me a Dogs Stool on the street

i joined the server same time as you Heil i was next guy whitelisted

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I dont see any point in any more replies as you said your tired & it would seem grumpy, get some sleep then.

devfourk

Jul 29, 2019
Woah rabbit slow your roll there. Plenty of folk have wasted loads of time on minecraft servers and tekkit servers to come out empty handed. Even more on servers with hosts or admin who couldn't give a flying shit. I will be giving out some huge starter kits to people who have already been playing if they chose to start back up.
Since I cannot get any kit command to work all of this will of been done by hand by me. I am more than willing to help out any player that needs it.

The Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Egor made what i said sound bad. what i said is about the same as somebody who was out drinking all night might say about the hangover the next morning "why did i stay out drinking all night *Ow* my head"

as soon as i saw his comment i thought to myself "aww i knew there was gonna be one of those guys"

BigDaveNz

Jul 29, 2019
@dev it's okay. We understand. It's the host's problem not yours. And please dont put more then one dense ores symbol on a world... I make my buildings out of stonebrick... and i wanna find cobble somewhere on the map ;) hehe. Oh and comxx is an old friend of mine too... It appears all the old Omniwrath server people are whitelisting here huehue. Our old server was run by http://www.picklehosting.com/ and we never had a single issue... Now I actually have no excuse not to texture factorization... *sigh*

dabomb0186

Jul 29, 2019
i downgraded it to 1.0.7 and still block ID's dont match up ;/[DOUBLEPOST=1353899101][/DOUBLEPOST]dev when u see this u have any ideas on what i can do or anyone else?

The Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
i had same problem till i updated launcher and modpack it works for me now

maybe you have 2 of the Portal gun mods atm
open the launcher and click "modpack"
Click "Edit modpack"
look to see if "Potalgun1.4.2v0.3" is in it
if there is that and another portal gun in there click the other and click disable

dabomb0186

Jul 29, 2019
i only have one 0.3 in the enabled slot i have 0.2's in the diables slot dont think that would have effected it tho ;/[DOUBLEPOST=1353900042][/DOUBLEPOST]wait how do you update the mod pack? or does it do it with the launched update?

The Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
when you first start the launcher it will ask if you want to update the launcher. when you click "launch" it should ask if you want to update the modpack.