mcWiredcraft [1.4.2] Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lunarembrace

Jul 29, 2019
Dev is currently offline, hopefully not for too long though :)

also _kyouko, we do have an age requirement. if you'd prefer not giving real age, then i'll ask if older or younger than 16 and leave it at that.

devfourk

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up guys.[DOUBLEPOST=1354051342][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: _kyouko
Mod experience: Played for more than a year with mods now I think, some tekkit too inbetween but lots of non-tekkit too and well now FTB
ever been banned before: don't think I was.
Your 3 favorite bands: i don't really have favorite bands... seriously I often only like 1 or 2 songs of a band lol
Your three favorite movies: uh... I don't really have those? If then i'd say Bungaku Shoujo, Toki o Kakeru Shoujo and Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha MOVIE 1st
Do you prefer to venture forth or erect grand structures: both depending on my mood and the project i chose?
Did you even more?: I did do even more not.. wait, what?
Rejected.

bluehalt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bluehalt
Mod experience:tekkit mostly
ever been banned before: no
Did you even more?: Y?

Bcpwd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Bcpwd
Mod experience:i Say Average Just not the best with railcraft and computercraft
ever been banned before: no (like you would say yes if you have :p) Yes I been By Mistake for a other griefer they thought it was me but they soon unbanned me
Your 3 favorite bands:linkin park,maroon 5,one direction
Your three favorite movies:The Amazing Spider man,The Hunger Games :) And The avengers
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures:I Like to Venture forth away form everyone else and explore and have fun
Did you even more?: Y/N Idk What your Mean but i guess yes

bluehalt

Jul 29, 2019
Mod experience: tekkit mostly
sorry I have been banned before I just forgot i'm sorry I won't do anything to the server I just want to chill with my friend zigcraft

devfourk

Jul 29, 2019
Mod experience: tekkit mostly
sorry I have been banned before I just forgot i'm sorry I won't do anything to the server I just want to chill with my friend zigcraft
rejected again. Your not even trying.[DOUBLEPOST=1354055879][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:Bcpwd
Mod experience:i Say Average Just not the best with railcraft and computercraft
ever been banned before: no (like you would say yes if you have :p) Yes I been By Mistake for a other griefer they thought it was me but they soon unbanned me
Your 3 favorite bands:linkin park,maroon 5,one direction
Your three favorite movies:The Amazing Spider man,The Hunger Games :) And The avengers
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures:I Like to Venture forth away form everyone else and explore and have fun
Did you even more?: Y/N Idk What your Mean but i guess yes
accepted.

bluehalt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bluehalt
Mod experience:i im not good yet hopeing to learn from zigcraft
ever been banned before: yes
Your three favorite movies: I don't have 1
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: both I gess
Did you even more?: no idea what you mean

deathbringer0924

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: deathbringer1128
Mod experience: Great with most of the mods, except for railcraft, computercraft, and I'm starting to learn Forestry
ever been banned before: no (like you would say yes if you have :p) Nope, never been banned.
Your 3 favorite bands: Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5, and Area11
Your three favorite movies: The Hunger Games, Avengers, and Star Wars Ep. 6
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: Venture forth and build adequate-ish structures.
Did you even more?: Y/N not sure what you mean, but... Yes?

devfourk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bluehalt
Mod experience:i im not good yet hopeing to learn from zigcraft
ever been banned before: yes
Your three favorite movies: I don't have 1
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: both I gess
Did you even more?: no idea what you mean
accepted
IGN: deathbringer1128
Mod experience: Great with most of the mods, except for railcraft, computercraft, and I'm starting to learn Forestry
ever been banned before: no (like you would say yes if you have :p) Nope, never been banned.
Your 3 favorite bands: Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5, and Area11
Your three favorite movies: The Hunger Games, Avengers, and Star Wars Ep. 6
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: Venture forth and build adequate-ish structures.
Did you even more?: Y/N not sure what you mean, but... Yes?

accepted

Purplepanda0x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Purplepanda0x
Mod experience: some tekkit still learning.
Your 3 favorite bands: Maroon 5, P!nk, Katy Perry
Did you even more?: Y

Sorgklaan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zenzombie
Mod experience: Been with minecraft since Classic, I remember when Survival Test was released. I've done a lot with technic but still find myself lacking in the smaller details of the mods, been playing FTB since it released.
ever been banned before: Ehe, yes, I have. I used to be a bit of a griefer back in alpha, I was a douchebag. haven't griefed since then. Of course, I've been moderator myself on a few servers since then. Decided to join the good side :3
Your 3 favorite bands: Septic Flesh, Sorg Uten Tarer, The Faceless, Amon Amarth, and a lot more :D
Your three favorite movies: Ehh, not big on movies, I prefer anime. I liked Elfen Lied, One Piece, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: Venture forth, build my shack, and start building my industrial empire of wealth and cookies.
Did you even more?: Only with your mother.

myron_gaines

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: myron_gaines
Mod experience: few days of messing around with ftb. still learning every day
ever been banned before: i think so, i dont play online a whole lot and dont know how to check
Your 3 favorite bands: deftones, wiz khalifa, parkway drive
Your three favorite movies: munich, road to perdition, fight club
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: grand structures (that have a purpose not just to look at)
Did you even more?: yes

devfourk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Purplepanda0x
Mod experience: some tekkit still learning.
Your 3 favorite bands: Maroon 5, P!nk, Katy Perry
Did you even more?: Y
Accepted.

IGN: Zenzombie
Mod experience: Been with minecraft since Classic, I remember when Survival Test was released. I've done a lot with technic but still find myself lacking in the smaller details of the mods, been playing FTB since it released.
ever been banned before: Ehe, yes, I have. I used to be a bit of a griefer back in alpha, I was a douchebag. haven't griefed since then. Of course, I've been moderator myself on a few servers since then. Decided to join the good side :3
Your 3 favorite bands: Septic Flesh, Sorg Uten Tarer, The Faceless, Amon Amarth, and a lot more :D
Your three favorite movies: Ehh, not big on movies, I prefer anime. I liked Elfen Lied, One Piece, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: Venture forth, build my shack, and start building my industrial empire of wealth and cookies.
Did you even more?: Only with your mother.

accepted

I will take a look at the rest of the apps and all new apps tommorow.

BigDaveNz

Jul 29, 2019
Hehe. A currently Unnamed Area is being made!! The beginnings are looking pretty good...

2Lpa4.jpg

Reactions: Overh3at