mcWiredcraft [1.4.2] Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dabomb0186

Jul 29, 2019
it dosent ask me if i want to update the mod pack so i dont know[DOUBLEPOST=1353900411][/DOUBLEPOST]just launcher

dabomb0186

Jul 29, 2019
hey wabbit u on the server right now?[DOUBLEPOST=1353900745][/DOUBLEPOST]i had put it in i belive from the portal gun website download

dabomb0186

Jul 29, 2019
thanks wabbit huge help your a life saver and i got it under control people sorry for the extra page in the forms lol

AcidRunner

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same problem with the Portal gun, i found the 0.3 version from the portal gun website, added it the launcher and disabled the other one, when i try to login to the server it says "Portal gun ID's do not match with the server!" so i'm kinda stuck with what to do xD

Any help from you guys would be awesome ! =D

All the best,
Acid

mat456789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mat456789
Mod experience: all of the tekkit mods inside FTB and a little about twilight forest from youtube videos. About mod part I've been a mod on a tekkit server in the summer and a little bit back a helper on survival/pvp server.
ever been banned before?: Yes, when i joined a survival server with no plugins i got to top and killed them all so they got an admin to ban me when it clearly said pvp allowed.
Your 3 favorite bands: AC/DC, maroon 5, and Linkin Park.
Your 3 favorite movies: The dark knight, The hunger games, and i'm really looking foward to the hobbit coming out.
Do you prefer to venture forth or erect grand structures?: I like to travel far out with someone then settle down where no griefers can get you.
Did you even more?: I don't understand what it's asking.

nitemare5x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:nitemare5x
Mod experience: I have had mod experience from many youtube videos andd from play tekkit and technic servers
ever been banned before: I was banned from a survival game server for logging into it yea idk why but im honest so
Your 3 favorite bands: Licolnce park, Nonpoint, ozzy ozbourne
Your three favorite movies: Hunger games, Alien, And The avengers
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: I would like to keep on going and settle down somewhere nice and safe
Did you even more?: ? um what

Miner7747

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:miner7747
Mod experience:Good,though I am a bit of a newcomer to factorization and thermal expansion.
ever been banned before: No.(something i'm proud of in my year and a half of playing on servers)
Your 3 favorite bands: Queen,AC/DC,Green day.
Your three favorite movies: Star Trek:First Contact,Hunger games,Alien.(I'm a nerd XD)
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures:I like to stay in one place,and to build great things with all of the tools these mods offer.
Did you even more?: Y/N IDK what you are asking,but Y anyways :p

On another note,age creation is admin only,but do most resonable requests get approved?

BigDaveNz

Jul 29, 2019
Id say if more then one person is going to use that world in an acceptable way then the age may be allowed.
EG. If 5 people want a void age... chances are it will be made

Pinkishu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _kyouko
Mod experience: Played for more than a year with mods now I think, some tekkit too inbetween but lots of non-tekkit too and well now FTB
ever been banned before: don't think I was.
Your 3 favorite bands: i don't really have favorite bands... seriously I often only like 1 or 2 songs of a band lol
Your three favorite movies: uh... I don't really have those? If then i'd say Bungaku Shoujo, Toki o Kakeru Shoujo and Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha MOVIE 1st
Do you prefer to venture forth or erect grand structures: both depending on my mood and the project i chose?
Did you even more?: I did do even more not.. wait, what?