mcWiredcraft [1.4.2] Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SirTakua

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: SirTakua
  • Mod experience: i have experience using the mods that are also available in tekkit but minimum experience on the new ones added. except twilight forest mod as i had that mod before installed by itself :)
  • ever been banned before: nope
  • Your 3 favorite bands: Guns n' Roses , Queen and The Beatles
  • Your three favorite movies: any film from the Pirates of the Carribean series, any film from the Fast and Furious series and the Hunger Games
  • Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: hmm usually on ftb singleplayer i just make a small house and expand it from there
  • Did you even more?: Maybe?

Kiwiix3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lionhend
Mod experience: Forestry, CC, IC2, BC, RP, Mystcraft, Railcraft, ... most experience building autocrafting factorys and programmin' turtles/computers (like, doin' a password-protected OS for my factory, controlling everything and shit)
ever been banned before: nope, not rly.
Your 3 favorite bands: Secondhand Serenade, Asking Alexandria, and the 3. Place is shared betweem Suicide silence, Alesana, Nickelback and some more stuff... cant decide :p
Your three favorite movies: Aw, thats easy. This is Englang, Inglourious Basterds, and freakin' Avatar.
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: i usually start out creating 1 age, and building a lil' house, and then adding a giant factory-city-thingy around. With LOTS of bees.
Did you even more?: I am fucking awesome. If i am not allowed to play on your server, you will have 1 genius less. Aw, and i want to play on this server. Like, really. I was on a few servers yet, and everyone lagged, or i got griefed / my stuff got stolen. This is no fun. :(

HoboPixelz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lionhend
Mod experience: Forestry, CC, IC2, BC, RP, Mystcraft, Railcraft, ... most experience building autocrafting factorys and programmin' turtles/computers (like, doin' a password-protected OS for my factory, controlling everything and shit)
ever been banned before: nope, not rly.
Your 3 favorite bands: Secondhand Serenade, Asking Alexandria, and the 3. Place is shared betweem Suicide silence, Alesana, Nickelback and some more stuff... cant decide :p
Your three favorite movies: Aw, thats easy. This is Englang, Inglourious Basterds, and freakin' Avatar.
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: i usually start out creating 1 age, and building a lil' house, and then adding a giant factory-city-thingy around. With LOTS of bees.
Did you even more?: I am fucking awesome. If i am not allowed to play on your server, you will have 1 genius less.
You had such a great music taste until I saw "Nickelback" Y U DO THIS?! :(

Kiwiix3

Jul 29, 2019
You had such a great music taste until I saw "Nickelback" Y U DO THIS?! :(

I can continue with good music, if you want. Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Nightwish, Subway to Sally, InExtremo...
Nickelback actually have a few good songs, try "Animal". :)

roelie333

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: roelie333
Mod experience: alot i played with mods for a long time
ever been banned before: not really only on my friends server to troll me
Your 3 favorite bands: not rly like bands more like dj
Your three favorite movies: dont watch film all that often i like playing minecraft more :p
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: i like them both but building i like the most
Did you even more?: i am a good builder would be awesome if i could join ur server to play on​

Kiwiix3

Jul 29, 2019
errr... its says me i need portalgun and extra bees mod, when i install it, my game wont work :D well, nice^^ EDIT : which version of extra bees do i need? 14.1.0, right? Where to get it???

SirTakua

Jul 29, 2019
errr... its says me i need portalgun and extra bees mod, when i install it, my game wont work :D well, nice^^ EDIT : which version of extra bees do i need? 14.1.0, right? Where to get it???
lol now i have the same problem >__> but yay accepted :D

Kiwiix3

Jul 29, 2019
This kinda sucks. Theres no download for the version of extra bees we need. Try and find the extra bees download for mc 1.4.2 FCK THIS SHIT! >.<

Kiwiix3

Jul 29, 2019
Couldn't anyone who HAS the correct version provide a download for it? THIS SUCKS! ._. im searching for hours :(

SirTakua

Jul 29, 2019
well i got to the point now where i have the correct extra bees by using the windows restore prev version function but now the portal gun mod is saying that the block ids dont match the server >_>

HoboPixelz

Jul 29, 2019
And yes I am aware that it is against the rules on the forums to do that.
But it's for the greater good![DOUBLEPOST=1353779186][/DOUBLEPOST]roelie333 you have been added to the whitelist!

jiji

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rantz
Mod experience: I've played with mods since 1.8 and have a lot of experience with IC/BC and tend to stray away from rp2 sadly. I haven't used factorization or thermal expansion much yet so I'm looking forward to messing with them mods. I amost never used forestry bees just because it doesn't give enough reward IMO, only ever wanted the backpacks ;). Oh, and i really don't like EE in conjuction with the rest of the mods just because in it's latest form it seemed a little too easy.
ever been banned before: Yes by trolls.
Your 3 favorite bands: Hmm thats hard... idk. Can't say.
Your three favorite movies: Difficult question so i can't reallly answer it. I liked some of the james bond and bourne movies though.
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: I'm not a brilliant builder so usually i just build a massive smoothstone or marble factory at some point.
Did you even more?: Y

Wubbbi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wubbbi
Mod experience: A lot! Mostly every mod on the Server. I am just not that cool with computercraft. But thats really high stuff ^^
ever been banned before: no! :D
Your 3 favorite bands: Uhhhm. I dont like Bands that much. I like solo-artists more ;D
Your three favorite movies: Paranormal activiti 1,2,3 and 4. Lion King (Muhahaha who dont just love it! ;D) aaaaannnndddd hmmmm. I can't say :p
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: I dont build that complex structures. I am more a functionality builder. So everything that looks good and is easy to build is my stuff :D
Did you even more?: Hmmm? :p

dabomb0186

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:dabomb0186
Mod experience:tekkit mostly,little bit of ftb, and the nearbynation server's mod pack
ever been banned before: no
Did you even more?: Y
ive played with mods alot its just that all of the servers ive played on died or have been taken down due to unknown facts i would just like to play a server for w hile and make some friends.