Mcraftworlds FTB / 20+ Mature / Beta Server - Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

DieHarlequin

Jul 29, 2019
If it still persists, I guess there has yet to be a server restart for the modified whitelist to take effect

Edit: It apparently says "Failed to login: java.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 etc.

I shall put it on the bug forum if it is a clientsided issue

Heenne

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Heenne
Why you are applying: Because i love playing minecraft with mods, but i hate playing alone :D its more fun to play with a great community.
What you expect: Hopefully a server with no lags and a great community!

Cauliflower

Jul 29, 2019
@ DieHarlequin - this is happening for me also but only after I updated the client to 1.1.0 I suspect there is yet maybe a server update to be pushed out as I had a similar issue when they did a previous update of both client and server.

DieHarlequin

Jul 29, 2019
If I recall correctly, Thaumcraft 3 will be included with Redpower 3 in the update to 1.4.5. I doubt that update now was to 1.4.5 and I didn't find anything Thaumcraft related in the changelog.

Edit: Not white-listed. Did you copy the names into the whitelist?

Alkaiser702

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Alkaiser702
Why you are applying: I want to join this server to be able to play minecraft on a friendly server with my Fiancee
What you expect: A drama-free , fun server and a community of respectful people
Favorite color: Green

Rook

Jul 29, 2019
I have reaplied your both names along with Heenne and Alkaiser702.
I have also just asked the owner to restart the server and sent him the new whitelist through email.

Please understand I am just the admin, I ask for thing like restarts and it normally happens but sometimes it takes a little longer to get. The man has three servers going and a lot to do. Please be patient.

Thanks
Rook

Slash_125

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: slash_125
Why you are applying: Just looking for a fun server to play on and because the last coupe of servers I have played on have either been down for quite awhile, griefed to all...well you know, or switched to vanilla.
What you expect: Just nice community that can be helpful with mature people as well :3

wors3dandeath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wors3dandeath
Why am I applying?: More than oft I've come across servers afraid of getting griefed and preventing me from fully enjoying the mod with others, i hope this turns out to be the exception and that I can have fun.
What you expect?: Well, like I said a very mature community and to have fun!

Wongger

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
In Game Name: Wongger
Why you are applying: Single player is becoming rather boring. Want to meet some new people.
What you expect: Expect a mature and friendly community.

ZROGST

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Zerogeist​
Why you are applying: Looking for an smp minecraft experience with FTB complete with peers in my age range!​
What you expect: A mature and active playerbase with engaged and fair moderation. My favorite color is grey, followed closely by white black and brown :)

Pianoman348

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: pianoman349
Why you are applying: love playing with other people and i think your server sounds fun. read some of the comments and thought the the server was a little blue and needed a cheery player :).

DannyEvans

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DodgePro​
AGE: (Important): Im actually 16, And i woudnt blame you for not even looking into me, but younger age doesnt neccescarily mean less maturity, youd find that out with me.​
Why you are applying: Im applying because im looking for a mature server with people who are fun to play with​
What you expect: i expect laid back playing as long as you follow the rules​

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Lady_Ceres
Why you are applying: Would like to find a nice server with older people so I can enjoy playing amongst people my age.
What you expect: A nice, friendly environment that is hopefully lag free.

Boomflex

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Boomflex
Why you are applying: Looking for a server with nice people to play with!
What you expect: A nice, friendly environment that is hopefully lag free!

etoare

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: etoare​
Why you are applying: Been playing Tekkit for a good while, but recently started looking for someyhing new and fresh. Found FTB and found it amazing! Looking for a mature server to play and socialize on.​
What you expect: Friendly community, hours of fun :) and a professionally run server.​

fudog

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Fudog​
Why you are applying: Because of this "20+ mature" - I'm looking to play with a mature older crowd.​
What you expect: Fun without griefers and trolls.​