Mcraftworlds FTB / 20+ Mature / Beta Server - Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Rook

Jul 29, 2019
OK First let me address that fact that some of you are not reading the Head post Fully.... Which is really sad cause I cant whitelist people that cant read a small post like that and fallow the app instructions. I want to but you know its not to hard.
ALSO I have and do read through every post, I have a system that I hand write for every post up to this point I have a 102 hand written codes for what I have, such as the apps name, and if they fallowed the app instructions. So please people read the thing fully. Do not just go off the last few posts you have read here.

Now then the owner is telling me to open it up some more, ATM the server is open for 60, I have been taking a few at a time and now we are going to take more, So go back READ the FIRST lead post and fallow the instructions please. For those of you that edit your app I have it already wrote down if you fallowed the guide lines or not. So if you have to edit your post, At lest Put "EDIT" and say way.

Thank you
Rook

thank you for ignoring me rook, i see your server management is far below the standard ive come to expect from a mature server. keep up the shoddy work =)

You where not ignored,
its not my fault you chose to skim the head post instead of reading it fully. Only to Edit it when you seen other posts.
I stopped at the 81st post as stated in the 81st post where it states that the whitelisting was done up to that point.

Thank you
Rook

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Naolas
Why you are applying: I have tried out FTB in single player and am curious of the multiplayer experience.
What you expect: All the new goodies I discovered in single player, but with more people to talk to/be inspired by/have fun with. Oh, and lots of blue oceans, I like blue.

Valhen

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Carnagelx​
Why you are applying: I have been watching many a many youtube videos being it straight Vanilla Minecraft and FTB Minecraft and have wanted to join a fun community so that I am not just building on my own.​
What you expect: Lots and lots of fun! :D

etopsirhc

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: etopsirhc
Why you are applying: looking for a stable community survival ftb server w/o a lot of drama , nothing too fancy
What you expect: pretty much what i said above , though on the tecnical side: http enabled on CC
Fav color: dark blue

figured i'd repost it with the previous edit reasons
1) made the color more obvous
2) removed the mystcraft from expected after reading that its posible in the future

Aceldamor

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Aceldamor
Why you are applying: Looking to join a cool FTB server without too much Horsecrap. Potential Let's Play series out of it on YT
What you expect: Have fun, gain some mod knowledge from other players, and experience how others progress through FTB
Fav color: Green

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:lazythirdeye
Why you are applying: im looking good place to play and make friends
What you expect: i don't have alot expect but i love the bees

tappeddarkman

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: tappeddarkman​
Why you are applying: trying to find a mature fun server.​
What you expect: to have a fun time.​
favorite color: red

higginsadm

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Higginsadm
Why you are applying: To find a server to dive into to have help with how to do projects and also try to help others
What you expect: A good community with friendly people with plenty to do! Black!

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Lewinsai
Why you are applying: I'm Applying to find a friendly community for FTB after changing from Tekkit
What you expect: a fun place to learn and practice with FTB
Favorite Color: Red

loopdeer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: loopdeer
Why you are applying: I am trying to find a good FTB server
What you expect: A solid, mostly lag-free server

My favorite color is red

Huntanor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Huntanor
Why are you applying: Sandbox games are more enjoyable when there are other people to interact with. Also all of the people I know who play games avoid minecraft now due to addiction potential.
What do you expect: A reasonably secure server and the new experience of playing on a server that isn't just me and people I know.
My favorite color: Complex question. Usually Green, sometimes blue. This is my legit answer, favorites are hard.

Aeroneus

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: arenpeterson
Why you are applying: I've been playing single player minecraft for a long time. Recently got into FTB and now I feel like I'm ready for a group environment as I've never had that before.
What you expect: I expect to make a few friends, and have a few laughs, maybe pull a few pranks (nothing destructive) and just have a good time exploring the FTB world.
My Favorite colour: Green for sure, just like my thumb.

Rook

Jul 29, 2019
Ok here it is, I have been told by the owner he wants more people, SO if you are of age you have been Whitelisted UP TO Post #112!!
Come online and game. Welcome ALL

New Whitelist

Tandresh
Gralad
Dicktrickle90
OmegaRaizer
yawinsum
Legion7766
_kyouko
BrelanAllin
Colt_DarkFire
1ManleyMiner
musikemic
Cannibilly
SirStompsalot
Twoopi
mmetully
Argaban
Eekki
pzillajesus
hollowamu
PieExplosion
Ghost016
khouns
Pifpafpoum
Iantheartist
KoncreteLiqudis
Addrax
Boaky
------------ 27 people
Warfax
NoneSuch
wisdoms
Jehred
ChadBroChill2
daveibo1
Bean_Eire
Kirasy
datajugend
ArchaicLogos
Luthern
HickDead
hellspawn3200
Levytskyy
servusmortis
hans_markus
kucan
Beeproductions
Wubbbi
Darkreaper_44
Tesmetron
Joditha
thelonelywolfsoul
etopsirhc
Theedeester1
arallak
jeremielandry
Naolas
Carnagelx
etopsirhc
Aceldamor
lazythirdeye
tappeddarkman
Higginsadm
Lewinsai
Huntanor
arenpeterson
DieHarlequin
NVW00
Heenne
Alkaiser702

1ManleyMiner

Jul 29, 2019
This server is AWESOME. No LAG and friendly people. Lots of helping others learn the game here. :D

I have a ton of cobble and dirt in barrels at my quarry if anyone needs it. x: 1140 y: -1140.
I'm parked at a Village and the food plots stay up good. Please replant if you use.

0wns2Build

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:0wns2Build
Why you are applying: i realiy want a good white listed ftb server to play on so this looks like the server for me.
What you expect: i expect to meet a fun community on the server

DieHarlequin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DieHarlequin​
Why you are applying: Well, I want to play on a server, so I'm applying to one. Easy, huh?​
What you expect: Nothing. If you expect things you get disappointed, thus I ain't expecting anything and will be positively surprised I hope.​

Well, favourite color might aswell be violet. In all honesty, I never thought much about colors

Cauliflower

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: NVW00
Why you are applying: Looking for a friendly (no idiots) server to play FTB on with some good people
What you expect: Headaches from all the new stuff I hope to learn and hopefully help others with what they don't know. Fun generally
Fav color: Black ( I know its technically a shade but still :p )

Yawinsum

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing on this server for a little while now and I am really liking it. Great world seed, virtually no block lag, and great admins. Join us!

Rook

Jul 29, 2019
DieHarlequin and NVW00 you are whitelisted

Sry to those that are underage, But most of use are here to game with adults.