[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

Badjr

Jul 29, 2019
every time i try to add single player commands to this pack the launcher ends up redownloading the pack. is spc incompatible with this pack? ive tried adding the files directly to the bin and sticking it in the instmods folder.

If you add the mod manually and mess up the file, then yes it will redownload the file because it hasn't been told it needs the mod. In the launcher, add the mod you want using the "Edit Mod Pack" button then add in the mod you want.

DJMokey

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a huge fan of this mod pack. But lately, when ever I try to play it, the FTB launcher will not load it at all. No screen or error messages. It just doesn't load it. I've tried getting tech support for this, but no one will help. Could someone PLEASE help me figure this out? I hate using the other ones(other then Magic Farm) cause they all make me totally crash. T-T Please, help a gal out.

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a huge fan of this mod pack. But lately, when ever I try to play it, the FTB launcher will not load it at all. No screen or error messages. It just doesn't load it. I've tried getting tech support for this, but no one will help. Could someone PLEASE help me figure this out? I hate using the other ones(other then Magic Farm) cause they all make me totally crash. T-T Please, help a gal out.
Try a force update.

TheSquiggolo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sure it's bothersome for people to do this but I've tried scouring the forum and google for the answer and this crash has kept me from playing the mod pack for a couple days. It happens at immediately startup, I press "start game" on the FTB launcher, it opens the Minecraft window and then after a few seconds of a blank gray screen, this appears:

And yes, I know, screenshot. I couldn't copy/paste from the game window. Also I blotted out my name in the shot just for any possible safety/privacy reasons and whatever. Either way, can someone help me please?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-24 at 9.41.14 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-06-24 at 9.41.14 PM.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 55

Lana

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried deleting all the ftb files on your computer and reinstalling everything? also thats not the report you want, you want to find the crash report files saved to your computer

eragonawesome

Jul 29, 2019
tinkers construct, falling meteors and soul shards have been removed, soul shards only had recipe removed, but this is slightly unfair, also plz disallow /f map on the server, it is really annoying when someone with quantum and a jetpack just spiral outwards looking for bases to raid, make them do it legit

TheSquiggolo

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried deleting all the ftb files on your computer and reinstalling everything? also thats not the report you want, you want to find the crash report files saved to your computer
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// There are four lights!

Time: 6/25/13 2:03 PM
Description: Failed to start game

org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Could not get the JAWT interface
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.AWTSurfaceLock.lockAndInitHandle(Native Method)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.AWTSurfaceLock.access$100(AWTSurfaceLock.java:49)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.AWTSurfaceLock$1.run(AWTSurfaceLock.java:89)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.AWTSurfaceLock.privilegedLockAndInitHandle(AWTSurfaceLock.java:86)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.AWTSurfaceLock.lockAndGetHandle(AWTSurfaceLock.java:64)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.MacOSXCanvasPeerInfo.initHandle(MacOSXCanvasPeerInfo.java:53)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.MacOSXDisplayPeerInfo.doLockAndInitHandle(MacOSXDisplayPeerInfo.java:56)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.PeerInfo.lockAndGetHandle(PeerInfo.java:85)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.MacOSXContextImplementation.create(MacOSXContextImplementation.java:47)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.Context.<init>(Context.java:120)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:858)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:784)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:765)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:398)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.8.4
    Java Version: 1.7.0_21, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 134477888 bytes (128 MB) / 259522560 bytes (247 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)
    JVM Flags: 7 total; -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML:
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

I found the actual file and this is everything it says. Sorry about the massive wall of text[DOUBLEPOST=1372187237][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I deleted everything FTB related that I could find, emptied my trash bin, and reinstalled the launcher and this happened anyway.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
If you add the mod manually and mess up the file, then yes it will redownload the file because it hasn't been told it needs the mod. In the launcher, add the mod you want using the "Edit Mod Pack" button then add in the mod you want.
ive tried that as well and still nothing. i have even disabled mods that could be conflicting. minor note here upon use of the edit mod pack option the pack itself was redownloaded for no reason.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Your vanilla minecraft works fine?
well i have the 1.4.7 version of SPC working just fine with the DW20 pack. i added using the edit mod pack option. i should note that with the 1.5.2 version i have tried both a zip and jar version of the mod.

ultimatewolf

Jul 29, 2019
I love these modpack is amazing!!
Maybe you can get permissions to add ars magica thaumacraft3 and ee3! I think it will be cool some magick.But your modpack is allready amazing !! Love it

brody

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe add in Biomes 'o Plenty for some variation in biomes. Feels a bit bland without that adventure part in there.[DOUBLEPOST=1372287968][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love these modpack is amazing!!
Maybe you can get permissions to add ars magica thaumacraft3 and ee3! I think it will be cool some magick.But your modpack is allready amazing !! Love it
Yes! Absolutly add in Ars Magica! Thaumcraft and ee3 are good aswell :D

Recaran

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know which mods the molten iron / gold etc. are from?

I thought they was from Liquid Metals mod, but that doesn't seem to be included in this mod pack.

Edit:

Never mind, its from tinkers construct :p

_Doctor_B

Jul 29, 2019
I have a quick question. I'm about to be launching a New World white-list server. Any suggestions on a seed that isn't 99% ocean? (I know I'm exaggerating)

sir_schwick

Jul 29, 2019
I am having an issue with Immbis Microblocks. The Hacksaw is craftable and all the microblocks are in creative. However none of them have recipes....:( Any simple suggestions of configs that may be loopy?

jackstur12

Jul 29, 2019
I really love this mod pack! For some reason I can't use Ultimate so this is a very nice replacement. Keep up the good work!

Edit: Acctually I tried today and it worked but I will still use this one as it has Tinkers' Construct and other cool mods.