[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

Minken

Jul 29, 2019
That and, personal anchors, steve's cart's chunkloader module, traincraft's chunkloader
And quarry's. But don't give a quarry power if you put it on the roof of your house :) At least a quarry works as a chunk loader for me.

Minken

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, am I the only one that have manually updated one (or more) mods for NWMP? It's unfortunately already starts to get outdated. There are several huge bugs for Millénaire that every NWMP server admin should take a look at (especially the game-breaking steal items for free in 5.1.1. However, I'm not sure if this bug exists in Millénaire 5.0.0 that NWMP 6.4.1 uses).

What I'm asking you, as a part of the Community, is what your thought is on a thread that describes how to manually update several important mods for NWMP? A DIY (Do It Yourself) guide for each mod. I can contribute with a guide "How to update Millénaire to 5.1.3".

I'm not sure what kylemcqueen75 would think of a thread like that, but hey, he's out of town for a long time and will not reply anyway. Besides, I think he should be happy since we continue to enjoy his amazing mod pack - just with updated versions of the included mods. When he returns and updates the mod pack, we should take backups before updating and give him feedback with what we have done. This way he hopefully get some help in solving issues (i.e. item id conflicts) we might stumble on.

Looking forward to hear from you all,
Minken

cloudbyday90

Jul 29, 2019
I've updated all the mods in NWMP, pm if you interested for the folder. I also added a few mods and everything is working nicely!

Reactions: Minken

Minken

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. I had in mind to make a public post on how to update every single package, but this sounds very interesting :)

cloudbyday90

Jul 29, 2019
I'll upload the folder to SkyDrive, then you can take a look at it using MultiMC or whatever. I will PM you the link when its done uploading.

Reactions: Minken

StonikM

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I tried to run server 6.4 on Windows Server 2008 R2 and ended in I as follows:
Code:
c:\!!!Minecraft_Server_FTB_NEWWORLD>java -Xms1024M -Xmx1024M -jar mcpc-plus-1.5.
2-R0.2-forge716-B527.jar -o true nogui
2013-07-07 19:17:16 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 5.2.17.716
for Minecraft 1.5.2 loading
2013-07-07 19:17:16 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Serv
er VM, version 1.7.0_21, running on Windows Server 2008 R2:amd64:6.1, installed
at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
2013-07-07 19:17:16 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod bspkrs.treecapitator.
fml.asm.TreeCapitatorCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cau
se issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-07-07 19:17:16 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.asm.
CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues
with this version of Minecraft
2013-07-07 19:17:16 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod cofh.asm.CoFHPlugin d
oes not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Mi
necraft
2013-07-07 19:17:16 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod mods.immibis.microblo
cks.coremod.MicroblocksCoreMod does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may caus
e issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-07-07 19:17:16 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.N
EICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this
version of Minecraft
Adding Accesstransformer map: pcc_at.cfg
Adding Accesstransformer map: codechickencore_at.cfg
Adding Accesstransformer map: nei_at.cfg
229 recipes
27 achievements
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.relaunchServer(FMLRelauncher.ja
va:152)
        at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.handleServerRelaunch(FMLRelaunc
her.java:45)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:1622)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.Main.main(Main.java:21)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.fuseso
urce.jansi.internal.Kernel32
        at org.fusesource.jansi.internal.WindowsSupport.getConsoleMode(WindowsSu
pport.java:50)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.WindowsTerminal.getConsoleMode(Wind
owsTerminal.java:176)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.WindowsTerminal.init(WindowsTermina
l.java:80)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.TerminalFactory.create(TerminalFact
ory.java:93)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.TerminalFactory.get(TerminalFactory
.java:151)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(Consol
eReader.java:140)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(Consol
eReader.java:126)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.<init>(MinecraftServer.java:229)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.<init>(DedicatedServer
.java:69)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.fmlReentry(MinecraftServer.java:
1641)
        ... 8 more

c:\!!!Minecraft_Server_FTB_NEWWORLD>pause
Pokračujte stisknutím libovolné klávesy...
and my config is:
Intel XEON E3-1220 V2 3,10GHz
4GB RAM
Java 7-25 64bit

I also tried other servers as Direwolf20, FTB Ultimate ...

Thank you in advance for the info and sorry for my English.

Kajin Style

Jul 29, 2019
This is going to be a rant so please take it with a grain of salt.

I've spent the last 3 hours downloading, testing, and messing around with this mod to get no where. Two huge major flaws hit me smack in the face that made me drop this completely.

1) Rei's minimap does not have mob/animal entities enabled. I looked, and looked, and looked, and couldn't find no way of enable it without having to edit class files.

2) The server keep resetting the map!

These two combine had ended up into an extremely frustating day. Everytime I resetted the server it would reset everything. Every gamerule I set, the map, everything! I can't not play with this kind of server. I was already urked enough when the server GUI wouldn't load even after I edit the start.bat file to allow to show.

Now mind you. I'm using the modpack on the FTB launcher which claims to be v6.4.2 while I downloaded the server off of this thread. So I have no idea if that might be the source of my problem. It boggles my mind that FTB team did not put the server up some where for download so that people could use it in conjuction with the client modpack.

When I need to spend 2hrs google searching and google searching, something is wrong.

buzz

Jul 29, 2019
Finally got to the End and killed the Dragon, but all the Endermen are really bugged!!! Is the end disabled or what is wrong?

sir_schwick

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having issues with my TC smeltery. The GUI is not present at all. I'll post a picture of my build.

2013-07-09_11.16.27.png

I have moved the controller from that bottom row to the second one next to the glass.

Edit:

The Controller needs to be next to the lava tanks. In game guide was not specific about this.

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
see those 9 bricks in the middle, move them down one layer

also for the lava tanks it just requires them to be on the same level as the controller

iDarper

Jul 29, 2019
None of the download links are running.. i need te server jar for my family server. Also, i did tinker a bit, and ars Magicka is compatible with the pack, why not add it?

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
None of the download links are running.. i need te server jar for my family server. Also, i did tinker a bit, and ars Magicka is compatible with the pack, why not add it?
With a mod pack this public he requires permissions for everything in it. If you want ars you can add it in after and keep the server private.

Ben Kloske

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Kyle, love the mod pack, its great and all but I as well as my fellow server clients, want to see RedPower2 and Wireless Redstone! Could you add this next update? Appreciate the hard work and time, keep up the good work![DOUBLEPOST=1373855572][/DOUBLEPOST]If you have time could you try to add IC2 Nuclear Control aswell? :3