[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

robindino13

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question, i cant find anywhere the answer like no one knows this, there is a track in new world modpack and i cant figure out how to use it, its called (TC) electrical track, i think they fuel your electrical trains but they arent, i cant figure out how to use them.
i would love some help on this

brody

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know which mods the molten iron / gold etc. are from?

I thought they was from Liquid Metals mod, but that doesn't seem to be included in this mod pack.

Edit:

Never mind, its from tinkers construct :p
It is disabled in the mains server as well as millaniare and some other mods.

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question, i cant find anywhere the answer like no one knows this, there is a track in new world modpack and i cant figure out how to use it, its called (TC) electrical track, i think they fuel your electrical trains but they arent, i cant figure out how to use them.
i would love some help on this
The train manual says they need UE power to work, which means adding UE and possibly mekanism to the pack.

Badger

Jul 29, 2019
I am having an issue with Immbis Microblocks. The Hacksaw is craftable and all the microblocks are in creative. However none of them have recipes....:( Any simple suggestions of configs that may be loopy?
Newest MB doesn't play nice with NEI as far as displaying them. This may be intentional (they took up many many pages) You still make them the same way, though... everything works, it just doesn't tend to display ten thousand possible microblocks in NEI.

I think there may be an addon that displays them.

Reactions: sir_schwick

sir_schwick

Jul 29, 2019
Newest MB doesn't play nice with NEI as far as displaying them. This may be intentional (they took up many many pages) You still make them the same way, though... everything works, it just doesn't tend to display ten thousand possible microblocks in NEI.

I think there may be an addon that displays them.

Dang, I should be smarter than to just see its not in NEI and assume its broken. Thank you for helping me see the light. It worked just great :)

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
tinkers construct, falling meteors and soul shards have been removed, soul shards only had recipe removed, but this is slightly unfair, also plz disallow /f map on the server, it is really annoying when someone with quantum and a jetpack just spiral outwards looking for bases to raid, make them do it legit

/f map
Is a command that belongs to the Factions plugin.
As in, it is not a part of the mod pack, its something that a server admin would install.

Also you can still make soul shards....and TC is in the latest version

sir_schwick

Jul 29, 2019
What mod is causing nether quartz to spawn in the overworld? I'm not really complaining, as it allowed me to do some cool stuff early game. I'm just curious.

Badger

Jul 29, 2019
It was applied energistics, but it was a bug, and was fixed asap.

at least, I think it was... hmmm... I will need to look it up. was there another mod that added items made of nether quartz?

sir_schwick

Jul 29, 2019
Tinker's Construct lets you use nether quartz to sharpen weapons.

http://ae-mod.info/Change-Log/
I looked at the AE change log and the overworld spawning of Nether Quartz is not mentioned. Same with the Bug Tracker. I"m using rv.10.n so maybe its something not listed on the bug tracker.

sir_schwick

Jul 29, 2019
Also the Soulshards recipes are not showing up in NEI. I tried smelting Soul Sand and no deal that way either.

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
So.. we've always had the 2 famous categories of mod: Tech and Magic, everybody tried to categorize every mod into those 2. DW20 and Mindcrack were mostly Tech, Magic World was magic, Ultimate was both etc.

Now I think we've discovered a third category: Exploration mods. Mods that, rather than adding techy or magic stuff, add fancy ores, tools, armour or world gen. Metallurgy, Falling Meteors, Millenaire...

And by the looks of it, New World is the first Exploration Modpack, and I love it, this is now my favourite FTB pack and I think it's also the first pack made by a regular forum member to become a public FTB modpack, so congratulations on that.[DOUBLEPOST=1372781431][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, the issues with Ore spawning is due to a mod (Probably COFH Core) that allows configuration of ore generation, looks like Nether Quartz in the overworld is fixed, but gold ore spawns at any Y level, my personal record so far is Y level 73. Also I think Prometheum and deep iron are supposed to be lower down than they are.

Deadcode00

Jul 29, 2019
is there any mod in this pack that allow to force chunk load .. thats the only problem i'm having atm.. i love this mod pack, but i need chunk loaders

sisho

Jul 29, 2019
What mod is causing nether quartz to spawn in the overworld? I'm not really complaining, as it allowed me to do some cool stuff early game. I'm just curious.

Nether Quartz is a Minecraft 1.5.2 vanilla item, but Applied Energistics had its own version that was added before that that spawned in the overworld.

Also the Soulshards recipes are not showing up in NEI. I tried smelting Soul Sand and no deal that way either.

The old way of making Soul Shards is gone. Check the overview of Soul Shards at http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ecipe-remover-v11-updated-6092013/#soulshards for the new way to make them. (Takes End Stone, Netherrack and Glowstone blocks)

is there any mod in this pack that allow to force chunk load .. thats the only problem i'm having atm.. i love this mod pack, but i need chunk loaders
Look into World Anchors, they run off ender pearls, but they are the only chunk loader I know of in this pack

kitsune5273

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to disable kitty comets even with meteor shields everywhere my millenaire village got totalled again because of them

sir_schwick

Jul 29, 2019
Why aren't dimensional anchors part of the pack? Immibis core and microblocks are in, so why not those appropriately expensive chunk loaders?