[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
anyone can help? when i finished downloading the NWMP from the launcher and played it first time, it works fine..
but after i close the game and try to launch the modpack again from the launcher it keeps redownloading minecraft.jar over again and after finishing the download it doesnt start at all...

seems like the only way i can play the modpack is if i force update it everytime and redownload everything over again..

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Hey Kyle you should add support for the Tinkerers construct mattocks for treecapitator
Sure, next version I'll add it in.
anyone can help? when i finished downloading the NWMP from the launcher and played it first time, it works fine..
but after i close the game and try to launch the modpack again from the launcher it keeps redownloading minecraft.jar over again and after finishing the download it doesnt start at all...

seems like the only way i can play the modpack is if i force update it everytime and redownload everything over again..
Not sure man, I would ask around the forums.[DOUBLEPOST=1371019236][/DOUBLEPOST]
im crashing when loading my world apparently because of either forestry or extra bees is trying to draw the bee particles and something goes wrong. i updated to the latest extra bees and the problem is still there. here is some of the error message:

Stacktrace:
at forestry.apiculture.genetics.BeeGenome.getEffect(BeeGenome.java:128)
at forestry.apiculture.genetics.Bee.doEffect(Bee.java:119)
at forestry.apiculture.BeekeepingLogic.update(BeekeepingLogic.java:155)
at forestry.apiculture.gadgets.TileBeehouse.updateServerSide(TileBeehouse.java:156)
at forestry.core.gadgets.TileBase.func_70316_g(TileBase.java:36)

-- Tile entity being ticked --
Details:
Name: forestry.Apiary // forestry.apiculture.gadgets.MachineApiary
Block type: ID #1408 (tile.for.apiculture // forestry.core.gadgets.BlockBase)
Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
Block location: World: (44,71,572), Chunk: (at 12,4,12 in 2,35; contains blocks 32,0,560 to 47,255,575), Region: (0,1; contains chunks 0,32 to 31,63, blocks 0,0,512 to 511,255,1023)
Actual block type: ID #1408 (tile.for.apiculture // forestry.core.gadgets.BlockBase)
Actual block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2202)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:546)

java.lang.ClassCastException: binnie.extrabees.genetics.EnumExtraBeeFlowers cannot be cast to forestry.api.apiculture.IAlleleBeeEffect
at forestry.apiculture.genetics.BeeGenome.getEffect(BeeGenome.java:128)
at forestry.apiculture.genetics.Bee.doEffect(Bee.java:119)
at forestry.apiculture.BeekeepingLogic.update(BeekeepingLogic.java:155)
at forestry.apiculture.gadgets.TileBeehouse.updateServerSide(TileBeehouse.java:156)
at forestry.core.gadgets.TileBase.func_70316_g(TileBase.java:36)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2202)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:546)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:652)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:571)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:469)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

any clues?
Need to know what version you are running of NWMP.[DOUBLEPOST=1371019327][/DOUBLEPOST]
It would be really usefull is pack creator made a changelog page, for different versions.​
I would if I had the time, I have one, just need to get it in HTML and uploaded. x.x

JohnnyX

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to make a server but i cannot find the server files anywhere. How can I host a server by myself in my computer?

JohnnyX

Jul 29, 2019
Are you planning to add redpower (when it is updated) , thaumcraft and Equivalent exchange 3? It would be a good idea :)

Xanafrim

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I got lost searching through 27 pages to see if this is posted here or not. The builder from buildcraft is not working, everything I have found on it says I am not using the right version of forge. Is this still the issue or does it have something to do with this mod pack? Is anyone else having this issue? I am on a windows 7 64 bit sys and am fully up to date on FTB and the New World Pack.

Nemsun

Jul 29, 2019
I've only just gotten started on this Mod pack, and I'm loving it, having these new "under the radar" mods is a great new way to play, and I am very pleased with the latest additions.

Tinkers Construct is an Awesome addition, and seems to compliment the early gameplay.
Soulshards is another Great Mod that should be a standard addition.

I'd Like to see More monsters or Creatures.. but not Divine RPG or Mo Creatures, is there another "under the Radar" mod that could add a little more to fight or breed?

JohnnyX

Jul 29, 2019
Umm... Redpower isn't updating to 1.5.x, but I would like to see EE3 and Thaumcraft installed, too.

What do you mean "redpower isn't updating to 1.5.x" ? Eloramm takes time to develop updates but based on her twitter she is working on 1.5.x

Potato Knight

Jul 29, 2019
I've encountered a problem that I'm not sure is an actual problem and is possibly just bad luck but nonetheless, after a great deal of mining, I've found it very difficult to find any iron at all, I have barely half a stack whilst I have at least 3 stacks of copper! Does anyone else have similar issues? Getting started with machinery is proving very difficult.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
I've encountered a problem that I'm not sure is an actual problem and is possibly just bad luck but nonetheless, after a great deal of mining, I've found it very difficult to find any iron at all, I have barely half a stack whilst I have at least 3 stacks of copper! Does anyone else have similar issues? Getting started with machinery is proving very difficult.
Iron is set to spawn 27 veins PER chunk as of v6.3 You are having some really bad luck man.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Umm... Redpower isn't updating to 1.5.x, but I would like to see EE3 and Thaumcraft installed, too.
I have said this before, No Magic Mods. Can't get permission for Thaumcraft anyway :p[DOUBLEPOST=1371074499][/DOUBLEPOST]
What do you mean "redpower isn't updating to 1.5.x" ? Eloramm takes time to develop updates but based on her twitter she is working on 1.5.x
Redpower isn't updated to 1.5.2/1, and her twitter says he is slowly working on it. It would be to much of a pain to try and keep track of this mod. One min she is gone for months, next he is working on the latest build.

aaron1v

Jul 29, 2019
Just a suggestion I`d say add biomes`o`plenty, I like ExtrabiomesXL but using it It lags me alot.
Ik you need perms.

Ceter

Jul 29, 2019
I would need a couple more mods to make the build of my dreams. Namely, Modular Power suits, mekanism, thaumcraft3, twillight forrest, mystcraft and biomes o plenty. If you could add those you would own my everlasting gratitude :)

Edit: scratch thaumcraft just read youre no magic mods statement ^^ does mystcraft and twillight forrest also fall under this category? :\

Nemsun

Jul 29, 2019
I Like it, with out Magic.

There are Magic Mod packs out there, and plenty of packs with Everything tech.

This Pack to me, feels very raw, like vanilla MC "caveman" evolving into the "Civilized" Age.

It's a great mix of Mods, and if the pack had more magic or tech mods, just for the sake of it... it's not going to be the same experience.

I'd still like to see more creatures/monsters.. maybe new biomes.