[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
When I try to start a server using the mod pack, my server crashes. Ive no idea how to read these damn things, but Ive tried downloading and reuploading the files multiple times. Any idea?

http://pastebin.com/TTveBRvN
Need the forge log also. Weird, it seems to giving an error as if forestry wasn't installed. I haven't used a linux system before, so I have no idea if its java? Or this may be that the mod isn't loading correctly itself. Binnie's Extra Bees is the problem, and it is their missing a class form forestry or isn't loading. Are you sure you didn't edit anything?

Code:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: binnie/core/machines/TileEntityMachine

Retsudrats

Jul 29, 2019
Need the forge log also. Weird, it seems to giving an error as if forestry wasn't installed. I haven't used a linux system before, so I have no idea if its java? Or this may be that the mod isn't loading correctly itself. Binnie's Extra Bees is the problem, and it is their missing a class form forestry or isn't loading. Are you sure you didn't edit anything?

Code:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: binnie/core/machines/TileEntityMachine

I havent modified a thing. Just simply downloaded, unpacked it, uploaded it to my server and his start. Ive tried multiple ways, from letting it generate all the files, to running a vanilla minecraft and then running New World so that it had the world files and such.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
I havent modified a thing. Just simply downloaded, unpacked it, uploaded it to my server and his start. Ive tried multiple ways, from letting it generate all the files, to running a vanilla minecraft and then running New World so that it had the world files and such.
Are you running the MCPC+ Jar included in the download or another jar?

Rasmus THorsøe

Jul 29, 2019
any plans to add compatibility between the different tech mods? so we dont have 3 different types of copper and tin, and 2 differents type of rubber trees and so forth. also there is a submod for millenaire which allows millenaire villages to spawn in biomes created by Biomes XL and other biome creating mods which would be good to add.

kitsune5273

Jul 29, 2019
is there a texture pack for this mod pack?
also the meteors scare the hell out of me every time one lands ~_~

Dradym

Jul 29, 2019
im crashing when loading my world apparently because of either forestry or extra bees is trying to draw the bee particles and something goes wrong. i updated to the latest extra bees and the problem is still there. here is some of the error message:

Stacktrace:
at forestry.apiculture.genetics.BeeGenome.getEffect(BeeGenome.java:128)
at forestry.apiculture.genetics.Bee.doEffect(Bee.java:119)
at forestry.apiculture.BeekeepingLogic.update(BeekeepingLogic.java:155)
at forestry.apiculture.gadgets.TileBeehouse.updateServerSide(TileBeehouse.java:156)
at forestry.core.gadgets.TileBase.func_70316_g(TileBase.java:36)

-- Tile entity being ticked --
Details:
Name: forestry.Apiary // forestry.apiculture.gadgets.MachineApiary
Block type: ID #1408 (tile.for.apiculture // forestry.core.gadgets.BlockBase)
Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
Block location: World: (44,71,572), Chunk: (at 12,4,12 in 2,35; contains blocks 32,0,560 to 47,255,575), Region: (0,1; contains chunks 0,32 to 31,63, blocks 0,0,512 to 511,255,1023)
Actual block type: ID #1408 (tile.for.apiculture // forestry.core.gadgets.BlockBase)
Actual block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2202)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:546)

java.lang.ClassCastException: binnie.extrabees.genetics.EnumExtraBeeFlowers cannot be cast to forestry.api.apiculture.IAlleleBeeEffect
at forestry.apiculture.genetics.BeeGenome.getEffect(BeeGenome.java:128)
at forestry.apiculture.genetics.Bee.doEffect(Bee.java:119)
at forestry.apiculture.BeekeepingLogic.update(BeekeepingLogic.java:155)
at forestry.apiculture.gadgets.TileBeehouse.updateServerSide(TileBeehouse.java:156)
at forestry.core.gadgets.TileBase.func_70316_g(TileBase.java:36)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2202)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:546)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:652)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:571)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:469)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

any clues?

Retsudrats

Jul 29, 2019
Edit the start.bat and remove the "-o true" line and it should run fine on a linux server. :)

Um, servers dont use start.bat? Im not running a home server...Thought maybe that was clear with all the uploading I was doing. I purchase a minecraft server from Nfoservers of which I have access to the FTP. It runs the jar file directly....

Retsudrats

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, quick update. I removed Extra Bees and the server starts without a problem. I only removed this because he said it was this mod having the problem...It doesnt start though if I readd it. :(

RebelKeithy

Jul 29, 2019
The latest Metallurgy Version (3.0.0.0.11) fixes pick levels, they were all set 1 level too high. The is a config file change, so you will need to either delete Metallurgy configs, or manually reduce the pick level of all pick by 1.

-Z-

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, have to say i love the mods in this pack but something that would be great if you change the rei's mini-map to the Voxel mini-map instead, the voxel one runs a lot smoother and is so much better in so many ways :)

funny you should mention that. depending on how stuff's set up it can be more client-laggy, I've noticed. they both have their ups and downs.