[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

RebelKeithy

Jul 29, 2019
As the current Metallurgy developer I should address the issue of Nether Quartz spawning in the overworld,
Metallurgy allows you to change the dimensions and spawn rates of vanilla ores via config files, Nether Quartz was originally set to dim 1 (the overworld) instead of -1 (the nether). After the next update this was fixed, however anyone who ran the old version still has configs telling it only to spawn in the overword. To fix the you must delete the Metallurgy Vanilla config file and let it regenerate

Busi

Jul 29, 2019
How many times do you download the server pack? lol And yes, we are working on it.
Edit Fixed :3
cough cough still down cought cough :D

And i got it unzipped on the server but guess im just to lazy to zip it up and download it from there, trying to get it down to do a local test build :D

Brian Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
and with the other huge trees i see the problem from the minecrack pack.

how about Minecraft comes alive?

currently, my regular mods I use: Optifine, NEI, Rie's Minimap, Ars Magica, backpack, Bibliocraft, Enderchests, Flan's Mods, Jammy's Funiture, Millenaire, Minecraft Comes Alive, Natura, and Tinker. phasing out weapon mod.

So, this pack is what I'm looking for, I believe. minus meteor and mob amputation.

Zekaonar

Jul 29, 2019
The treecapitator config is missing support for quartz axe added by Appled Energistics. I tried the following config, but it didn't seem to work:

Code:
        AppliedEnergistics {
        S:configPath=AppliedEnergistics.cfg
        S:itemValues=item.I:appeng.toolQuartzAxe
        S:modID=AppliedEnergistics
        S:useShiftedItemID=true
    }

And then ; <AppliedEnergistics.appeng.toolQuartzAxe> in the axeIDList. I had to add the ID value 1353 to the list directly to get it to work.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
cough cough still down cought cough :D

And i got it unzipped on the server but guess im just to lazy to zip it up and download it from there, trying to get it down to do a local test build :D
I would try clearing your Internet Data, It works fine for me.

How do you turn on a nether portal in this mod pack?
It's a bit buggy in v6.0, I think you need to just keep trying and it will work. v6.1+ Fixes this problem.

The treecapitator config is missing support for quartz axe added by Appled Energistics. I tried the following config, but it didn't seem to work:

Code:
        AppliedEnergistics {
        S:configPath=AppliedEnergistics.cfg
        S:itemValues=item.I:appeng.toolQuartzAxe
        S:modID=AppliedEnergistics
        S:useShiftedItemID=true
    }

And then ; <AppliedEnergistics.appeng.toolQuartzAxe> in the axeIDList. I had to add the ID value 1353 to the list directly to get it to work.
v6.1/2 (Not sure what one lol) I added all the axes to the New TreeCapitator Config anyway so this should be all good now.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
As the current Metallurgy developer I should address the issue of Nether Quartz spawning in the overworld,
Metallurgy allows you to change the dimensions and spawn rates of vanilla ores via config files, Nether Quartz was originally set to dim 1 (the overworld) instead of -1 (the nether). After the next update this was fixed, however anyone who ran the old version still has configs telling it only to spawn in the overword. To fix the you must delete the Metallurgy Vanilla config file and let it regenerate
Well, this won't work until v6.3. This was fixed in v6.1, but they will need to use my edited config with the pack download. I did not update M3 until v6.3 to the latest version.

Brian Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, MCA and Computercraft have Block ID 205 conflicted.

Anyone know how to get flan's mod to work?

Looks like optifine isn't happy.

Meatnog

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having a problem finding gold ore? I can't even find it in the configs.

I am running 6.2

Brian Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, report v 6.3.

Ars magic and Thermal expansion share Block ID's. (Alot of them)

Millenaire is overwriting some blocks at 1014, 1270, 1013, 1269.

MFR: 79 and 102.

railcraft overridding carts at 328, 342, 343, 407.

So, Far that is what I found.

Zenzar

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, have to say i love the mods in this pack but something that would be great if you change the rei's mini-map to the Voxel mini-map instead, the voxel one runs a lot smoother and is so much better in so many ways :)

Phnatom

Jul 29, 2019
6.3 server is online and i have build a 9x9 starting shack, Will get the guys yo start testing everything for bugs etc tomorrow! thanks for getting it out and all the work so far!

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Try http://www.nwservers.org/versions/server[DOUBLEPOST=1370904764][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there, have to say i love the mods in this pack but something that would be great if you change the rei's mini-map to the Voxel mini-map instead, the voxel one runs a lot smoother and is so much better in so many ways :)
That link just lead me to a spam site :p