Unsupported Magic Farm 2 Version 1.1.1+ Bug Reporting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruskraaz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm (2.1.5)
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft (4.1.0e) and Infernal mobs (1.6.4) interaction
Whats the bug? Any kind of Runic armor from Thaumcraft gets destroyed by the Infernal mobs Rust modifier after the shielding of the Runic armor hits 0.
(The Rust mod wears armor and weapons down, but the Runic armor should never wear down to the point of destruction)
Can it be repeated? Yes, if you find or spawn a mob with Rust mod on it and let it hit you while wearing any piece of Runic armor.
Known Fix: If your main armor is the Runic armor set, you can disable the Rust modifier in the Infernal mobs config for now.

Parnelli

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Extra Utilities (1.0.3a)
Whats the bug? Ender quarry doesn't initialize. When setting it up I always get "Unable to detect fence boundary". I've tried different dimensions, fence types, quarry locations. Maybe it wants me to paint it a nice Ender green?
Can it be repeated? Yes, 100%
Known Fix:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Extra Utilities (1.0.3a)
Whats the bug? Ender quarry doesn't initialize. When setting it up I always get "Unable to detect fence boundary". I've tried different dimensions, fence types, quarry locations. Maybe it wants me to paint it a nice Ender green?
Can it be repeated? Yes, 100%
Known Fix:

use the extra utilities microblock fences.

RestrictedDruid

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: TE (perhaps?)
Whats the bug? Cyclic Assembler is unable to craft Deluxe Cheeseburgers. A quick Google search took me to this post which had half of an answer.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Unknown fix using the Assembler. Can craft manually for now (but where's the fun in that? :p).

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
Figure I'd copy this over here from the discussion thread, as it isn't mentioned so far in these 12 pages.

Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2.1.5
Mod & Version: TC 4.1.0e + Pams harvestcraft + hungeroverhaul (maybe? WAILA seems to get some of these wrong)
Pastebin link to crash log: NA
Whats the bug? Golems don't see any crop that gets overhauled by Pams / Hunger overhaul. Only crop I've tested that remains working is potatoes. Even wheat is broken, and golems don't acknowledge it at all.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Plant any variety of crops, include some potatoes. Bonemeal or wait for it to mature. Potatoes will get harvested, but nothing else. Tested wheat, capsicum, tomatoes, rutabegas, all berries, soybeans and more.
Known Fix: None.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Figure I'd copy this over here from the discussion thread, as it isn't mentioned so far in these 12 pages.

Mod & Version: TC 4.1.0e + Pams harvestcraft + hungeroverhaul (maybe? WAILA seems to get some of these wrong)
Whats the bug? Golems don't see any crop that gets overhauled by Pams / Hunger overhaul. Only crop I've tested that remains working is potatoes. Even wheat is broken, and golems don't acknowledge it at all.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Plant any variety of crops, include some potatoes. Bonemeal or wait for it to mature. Potatoes will get harvested, but nothing else. Tested wheat, capsicum, tomatoes, rutabegas, all berries, soybeans and more.
Known Fix: None.

We tested this for an hour on my stream with 4.1.0f and the wheat, potatoes and carrots got harvested but not the harvest craft crops.

Azanor changed the Api. Any plant that was marked as IPlantable used to work, now its looking for something else and mod crops will have to update.

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Tinkers' Construct / others
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/gABz5TES
Whats the bug? Placing undamaged full-iron Mattock at Tools Station and attempting to replace Iron Tool Rod with Slime Rod (both blue and green) results in "Server shutting down..." message.
Can it be repeated? As above.
Known Fix: N/A

Possibly related:

(snip)
Known Issues:

Mattocks sometimes crash when attempting to make them out of more than one metal type.
(snip)
Since slime rod isn't metal (I think so, at least) and I wasn't "making" it but upgrading, I thought it'd be good to post this.

Edit: By the way, Is the Gravestone guaranteed to spawn after I die? Almost everytime I die in a corner of a cave or small hole or tight corridor it does not spawn at all.. It also deletes my items, as if I come back (even cheatsy doodle creative TP to death point) there items are gone :c

I admit I didn't read whole Survival Guide by Jaded, which explained mattocks being glitch both at creation and modification, sowwy :eek:

Last edited:

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Harder and Food configs
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? HarderMF and Food configs both still have the iron tool crafting recipe's disabled in minetweaker/vanilla.cfg
Can it be repeated?
Known Fix:

Remove the lines:
recipes.remove(<256>);
recipes.remove(<257>);
recipes.remove(<258>);
from vanilla.cfg

CreeperHD101

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic World 2
Mod & Version: Applied energistics
Pastebin link to crash log: Dont have one
Whats the bug?: Cannot craft me cables. Serverside
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Nope

rgk007

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Pams Harvestcraft & Thaumcraft
Whats the bug?: Lamp of Growth from Thaumcraft has no effect on Pams Harvestcraft crops( eg:tomato,soybean etc.)....other crops like wheat,carrot,potato are growing fine.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Pams Harvestcraft & Thaumcraft
Whats the bug?: Lamp of Growth from Thaumcraft has no effect on Pams Harvestcraft crops( eg:tomato,soybean etc.)....other crops like wheat,carrot,potato are growing fine.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

Thaumcraft support for 4.1 is being added to Harvestcraft.

Sideshow

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 (v2.1.5)
Mod & Version: Minefactory Reloaded 2.7.5-352
Pastebin link to crash log:No crash
Whats the bug: Single player world won't load
Can it be repeated: Yes
Known Fix:

When I try to load my single player world it returns me to the title screen. If I again try to load it it says "shutting down internal server" and stays there. If I click quit it also becomes unresponsive until I force the window to close. This also happened in a single player world on the Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack. In both worlds this happened after trying to log in once I'd started using multiple MFR harvesters. In both worlds they would be working fine when I logged out but upon trying to log back into the world the above problem happened. I tried deleting the Magic Farm 2 folder and re-downloading the entire pack again after backing up my save. That didn't solve the problem. I deleted the MFR jar and replaced it with the MFR jar from the Monster pack (they are currently different versions) and I was able to log into my world. The harvesters were still there and working but seemed to not recognize Pam's Harvestcraft crops and were not harvesting them. They were still harvesting regular Minecraft crops (potatoes in this case). The problem doesn't lie in the crops though as in the Direwolf20 pack save world my 8 harvesters were all harvesting vanilla Minecraft crops (carrots, wheat, nether wort, etc.). Though I could continue to play without using MFR, it is one of my favorite mods and would like to be able to continue using the mod. Should any more information be needed please ask. Any help offered is appreciated.

ZtH

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thaumic Tinkerer
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug?: Transvector binder cannot be crafted. (Two iron ingots, stick, order shard on Arcane Workbench - requires 2 ordo aspect from wand)
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: ??

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2.1.5 with harderMF and food challenge configs.
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft 4.1.0f
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug?
Angry zombies do not spawn naturally. (No brains. Several thaumcraft recipes and researches require zombie brains to create.)
Can it be repeated? yes.
Known Fix: Furious Zombies can be spawned by a sinister node. Made myself a darkroom (23x23) and placed a sinister node in the middle. This caused it to spawn furious zombies. Furious zombies when killed will drop brains.

ZtH

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Mariculture 1.2.0i
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug?: Not actually a bug, but it ruins all the hardcoreness of pack. Fish baits are edible. So someone who managed to find 5 strings and a stack of dirt may forget about food problems (you'll get a tons of worms/ants etc from one stack of dirt).
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Make a recipe for fishing net harder - maybe require Iron (Bronze) Tool Rods instead of regular Sticks. Or change a recipe for a Sifter somehow.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? Angry zombies do not spawn naturally. (No brains. Several thaumcraft recipes and researches require zombie brains to create.)
Can it be repeated? yes.
Known Fix: Furious Zombies can be spawned by a sinister node. Made myself a darkroom (23x23) and placed a sinister node in the middle. This caused it to spawn furious zombies. Furious zombies when killed will drop brains.
So ... you have to find a sinister node, and then you have to make a mob spawner, and you'll get LOTS and LOTS of those nastier zombies when you do?

Are you sure that's a bug, and not just "being harder"?

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
So ... you have to find a sinister node, and then you have to make a mob spawner, and you'll get LOTS and LOTS of those nastier zombies when you do?

Are you sure that's a bug, and not just "being harder"?
This is jaded's pack, so hard to tell. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.