Unsupported Magic Farm : 1.6.4 Bug Reports {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjjr

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- Cannot duplicate with or without chicken chunks. Gremlin.
Mod & Version:1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/hjqYtqej
Whats the bug? Random Crashes
Can it be repeated? Yes, just play for a little while
Known Fix: remove chicken chunks

Last edited by a moderator:

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 -- Cannot duplicate
Mod & Version: 1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? If I eat one piece of vanilla Minecraft bread, a second piece of bread will disappear and my hunger bar will increment up as if I ate it, with no eating animation or sound accompanying it.
Can it be repeated? Dont know, it happens intermittently
Known Fix: Unknown

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 - Fixed in next update.
Whats the bug? Tinkers Construct Excavators and Lumber Axes do not gain XP during use. Tinkers pickaxes, shovels and axes do gain xp.
Known Fix: Unknown. Do not know if this is something meant to be or not. Cannot find anything in the IguanaTweaksTConstruct config file.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Said something about this on your stream but I just wanted to have it written down somewhere :p

Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 -- Fixed in next update
Whats the bug? Randomly during gameplay as well as anytime a shortbow is notched this error is spammed in console and lags the game to less nothing.

Code:
2013-12-21 19:31:53 [WARNING] [TConstruct] Creative builder failed tool for Stone Shortbow
2013-12-21 19:31:53 [WARNING] [TConstruct] Make sure you do not have item ID conflicts

Known Fix: N/A

Also Iguana appears to be aware of the issue and is working with the TiC guys to get it fixed.

TwoDarius

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 -- Normal in this pack. You need to level your tools through use.
Whats the bug?: Config file error? Mining levels for pickaxe heads wrong (copper can only mine max of copper, iron can only mine max of iron, bronze pickaxe max of tin, cobalt max of cobalt, ardite max of ardite) if u cannot mine iron ore with copper pick then cannot progress without finding iron in chests, or cheating, same with iron to tin/bronze etc

NovaKrae

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2
Whats the bug?: Config file error? Mining levels for pickaxe heads wrong (copper can only mine max of copper, iron can only mine max of iron, bronze pickaxe max of tin, cobalt max of cobalt, ardite max of ardite) if u cannot mine iron ore with copper pick then cannot progress without finding iron in chests, or cheating, same with iron to tin/bronze etc
From what I understand this is intentional. You can level up the tools in order to mine the next tier or use a zombie or skeleton head on the copper tools.

Reactions: Hoff

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012

Use the pick enough to get 100% on the "Boost exp" and it will increase by one mining level.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I have gone through and added notations on all the reports.

Gremlin means can't get it to appear consistently enough to file a report. All other notations should be self-explanatory (Fixed, Will be fixed, Reported, Cannot duplicate, and Normal Behavior)

Reactions: Hoff

UnderdoneElm77

Jul 29, 2019
I found something that isn't a bug but is decently game breaking and was told about this thread:
I found a spider changed by infernal mobs before my pickaxe could mine iron and when I killed the spider It dropped an iron pickaxe skipping me past the stages of leveling up my pickaxe

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I found something that isn't a bug but is decently game breaking and was told about this thread:
I found a spider changed by infernal mobs before my pickaxe could mine iron and when I killed the spider It dropped an iron pickaxe skipping me past the stages of leveling up my pickaxe

As per listening to Jade talk about the pack; this is not that game breaking for the balance as the iron pickaxe still cannot mine at vanilla iron levels because hardness levels of blocks are changed. It will only mine to the TiC Iron basic level and cannot level up to tin(?).

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
As per listening to Jade talk about the pack; this is not that game breaking for the balance as the iron pickaxe still cannot mine at vanilla iron levels because hardness levels of blocks are changed. It will only mine to the TiC Iron basic level and cannot level up to tin(?).

Also boss mobs will not be dropping stuff quite so willy nilly. It'll be based on their difficulty level.

Last edited:

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Also boss mobs will not be dropping stuff quite so willy nilly. It'll be based on their difficulty letter.

Yeah living near a slime island made it fairly trivial to get to bronze/steel mining level fairly quickly. Glad to see that :p

TwoDarius

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: pastebin.com/GBndH1bR, pastebin.com/zEUyyZeM, pastebin.com/DmQyepc1

Crash during initial loadup since 25/12, currently repeatable

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Important: I messed up and in DW20,FTBLite2, and Magic Farm 2 I managed to use different ID's for the ITEM version of conduits and ducts. This conflicts with the universal configs and adds issues when people add specific mods to those 3 packs. This is my fault and not the mod author's.

The 1.1.0 Magic Farm 2 and the 1.1.0 FTB Lite 2 update will change the ID of the ITEM version to the correct ID for the universal configs. NOTHING PLACED IN WORLD WILL BE AFFECTED. This will only affect conduits and ducts held in inventory.

DW20 will not be updated until he lets me know he is aware of the change. But as of version 1.0.8 DW20 will also have ducts/conduits in inventory vanish.

Assuming no other bugs are found these versions of FTB Lite 2 and Magic Farm 2 will become the recommended STABLE release versions.

MuhFreedom

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 1.0.7
Mod & Version: ThaumicTinkerer (2.0-??)
Pastebin link to crash log: -none-
Whats the bug: Appertly, the Osmotic Enchanter won't work the way it should in SMP, it breaks the enchanting when the wand is taken. After beginning enchanting and running out of Vis in your wand, you should be able to pull out the wand without breaking the whole enchanting process to refill the wand. The soon-to-be enchanted item is then stuck inside the table, only aquireable if you break the enchanter.
Can it be repeated: Yes. Every time you take out the wand, the process breaks.
Known Fix: Update ThaumicTinkerer to a newer version (2.0-44+ recommended) as seen and described here (exactly the problem): http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...46-80k-downloads/page__st__1360#entry26859445

Greetings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.