Unsupported Magic Farm : 1.6.4 Bug Reports {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- Reported
Mod & Version:1.0.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://paste.md-5.net/hopurixuxu.coffee
Whats the bug? When placing a copper axe or bone axe head head in a tool station or tool forge with a mattock made from flint, flint and slime handle your client crashes to desktop.
Can it be repeated? Yes, confirmed with two different players trying it on the server, both crashed to desktop.
Known Fix: none

Last edited by a moderator:

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 -- Higher Elevation Ores were added. Gravel ores were removed
Mod & Version: 1.0.3
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? The 1.0.3 change log says that surface gold generation was disabled. I generated a world under 1.0.3 yesterday (16 Dec) and gold is appearing above surface level in a BOP Volcano biome (along with TC tin and redstone)
Can it be repeated? Unknown
Known Fix: Do not know if whatever config change was made applied to BOP.

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- Normal Mod Function
Mod & Version: 1.0.4
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Forestry Engines(biogas, clockwork tested) will not provide energy to thermal expansion, energy cells, conduits, and the power they provide to an ME system doesn't work properly, the tooltip shows the power, but the controller doesn't power up. The clockwork engines do power minefactory reloaded harvesters.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Use None.

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- Reported
Whats the bug? When you use liquiducts to send sludge from a harvester to the side of a drum it voids the liquid, if you feed the drum from the top it works.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm
Whats the bug? Forestry Engines(biogas, clockwork tested) will not provide energy to thermal expansion, energy cells, conduits, and the power they provide to an ME system doesn't work properly, the tooltip shows the power, but the controller doesn't power up. The clockwork engines do power minefactory reloaded harvesters.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Use None.

Not a bug. Forestry makes MJ all the TE things require RF. COnduits will convert RF to MJ. Solution use TE dynamos or MFR generators to power Forestry and everything else or use Forestry only to power forestry machines.[DOUBLEPOST=1387336515][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? The 1.0.3 change log says that surface gold generation was disabled. I generated a world under 1.0.3 yesterday (16 Dec) and gold is appearing above surface level in a BOP Volcano biome (along with TC tin and redstone)
Can it be repeated? Unknown
Known Fix: Do not know if whatever config change was made applied to BOP.

The surface ores that were turned off were the gravel ores. New veins of regular ore were added up above level 80. So there's a reason to climb the mountains :p[DOUBLEPOST=1387336537][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whats the bug? When you use liquiducts to send sludge from a harvester to the side of a drum it voids the liquid, if you feed the drum from the top it works.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

Drums are supposed to be fed from the top.

Haakaa

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? I can make sticks the vanilla way, I never get the planks I think that's not supposed to happen (pretty new to this mod) and now I can't make any tools at all, also I get flint the vanilla way. Tkonstruct errors: I can't make tools, e.g. with flint, the tool part properties show up but no tool parts appear.

Can it be repeated? Yes, happens all the time
Known Fix:

I redownloaded ftb and the pack itself several times, nothing helped. (also, a bit unrelated, clicking on the"need support click me" button in the console gets me to a 403 forbidden page?)
[DOUBLEPOST=1387354625][/DOUBLEPOST]I am having the same problem. Have you found a fix? Haven't noticed a reply from Jaded on this yet.

thaile4ever

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm - Fixed in next update
Whats the bug? Excavator, Hammers and Lumber axe made up completely of iron do not gain xp but still take durability damage.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Swap out any iron part for a different material will allow the tool to start gaining xp again.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? Excavator, Hammers and Lumber axe made up completely of iron do not gain xp but still take durability damage.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Swap out any iron part for a different material will allow the tool to start gaining xp again.

I will let iguana_man know

thaile4ever

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- Disabling Open Blocks XP machines due to bugs. Same functionality exists in MFR without the bugs.
Mod & Version: 1.0.5
Pastebin link to crash log:
http://pastebin.com/1m9TfXfT
Whats the bug? Minecraft Crashes when using openBlocks Auto Anvil with fluiducts. Setup: Drum of xp juice, 2 fluiducts connecting the drum to Auto Anvil. (Important part) Select the input side and click Auto Drink on the Auto Anvil on the side the fluiduct is connected to. As soon as any liquid is inputted the game crashes.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: As long as you don't select auto drink on the side that the fluiduct is connected to the Auto Anvil works fine and you don't crash.

Hrulgin

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.0.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://paste.md-5.net/hopurixuxu.coffee
Whats the bug? When placing a copper axe or bone axe head head in a tool station or tool forge with a mattock made from flint, flint and slime handle your client crashes to desktop.
Can it be repeated? Yes, confirmed with two different players trying it on the server, both crashed to desktop.
Known Fix: none

I was having a similar issue, with the same CTD. I was trying to make a mattock with bronze axe and shovel heads and a blue slime handle, and no end product was showing up where one normally would. I spawned in a new all bronze mattock and tried to add the blue slime tool rod to it and immediately CTD.

Mod & Version:1.0.5 -- Reported.
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/4LdGXzLd
Whats the bug? When trying to add a blue slime tool rod or regular slime tool rod handle to a mattock (of any sort, it seems), instant CTD.
Can it be repeated? Yes, in 1.0.4 and 1.0.5, each time I try.
Known Fix: none[/quote]

CthulhuPete

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- Fixed in next release by disabling Open Blocks XP machines. Use MFR xp machines instead.
Mod & Version: 1.0.6
Pastebin link to crash log: ---
Whats the bug? Oven Rack from Agriculture has the same crafting recipe as XP Drain from Open Blocks
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: One of the recipes needs to change.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to launch MF2 1.64, wither 1.04 or recommended. Immediately after hitting 'launch' button i get an error message box simply saying "error occurred while downloading the game". I tried forcing an update, it downloads the pack,then gives the same message. Repeated a few times, restarted computer, etc.

Haakaa

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- Intended behavior
Mod & Version: Recomended
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? Can't create any tools. I can make sticks the vanilla way but no wooden tools are craftable except the shovel.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: ???

I have deleted the pack and re-installed several time as well as updated with no change. Hard to play with no available tools.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Recomended
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? Can't create any tools. I can make sticks the vanilla way but no wooden tools are craftable except the shovel.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: ???

I have deleted the pack and re-installed several time as well as updated with no change. Hard to play with no available tools.

[DOUBLEPOST=1387514805][/DOUBLEPOST]
Trying to launch MF2 1.64, wither 1.04 or recommended. Immediately after hitting 'launch' button i get an error message box simply saying "error occurred while downloading the game". I tried forcing an update, it downloads the pack,then gives the same message. Repeated a few times, restarted computer, etc.

Head to tech support. This isn't the modpack. Something else is going wrong.

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- Cannot duplicate, appears fixed.
Mod & Version: Extra Utilities - Modpack version 1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: http://paste.md-5.net/pigexopumi.vhdl
Whats the bug? Name: After creating an armour stand the person placing it putting enchanted iron armour crashes to desktop, and all clients near it crash to desktop.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Fixed crashed due to 3D armour in the armour stand(endermen head) in 1.5.4

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Extra Utilities - Modpack version 1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: http://paste.md-5.net/pigexopumi.vhdl
Whats the bug? When placing lava drums (about 8 drums next to eachother on fluducts were ok, then when adding an additional drum not connected to fluducts and some above caused all players in the area to crash to desktop.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

Ummm seems to be bibliocraft o.0 .. I''ll do some testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.