Unsupported Magic Farm : 1.6.4 Bug Reports {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyulles

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 1.0.2 -- Intentional
Mod & Version: DeadlyWorld/SpecialMobs
Pastebin link to crash log:None
Whats the bug?: I do not know if it's intentional, but some of these mods are creating too many silver fish in a way that is virtually impossible to mining, I'm playing in a world where almost every block I break create from 6 to 15 silver fish.
Can it be repeated?:
Known Fix: --

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 1.0.2
Mod & Version: DeadlyWorld/SpecialMobs
Pastebin link to crash log:None
Whats the bug?: I do not know if it's intentional, but some of these mods are creating too many silver fish in a way that is virtually impossible to mining, I'm playing in a world where almost every block I break create from 6 to 15 silver fish.
Can it be repeated?:

The chance of silverfish veins spawning is very low. However if you hurt them... Mine around the vein.

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 (v1.0.2) -- Rutile ore has been moved to Iron harvest level.
Mod & Version: Mariculture
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug?: Rutile Ore from Mariculture is spawning but cannot be mined with a bronze pick leveled to Diamond capability. Mariculture worldgen config in the modpack shows Rutile Ore generation set to false, but the config looks like this:

B:"Rutile > Generation"=false
B:"Rutile >Generation"=false

Can it be repeated? I have not generated a new world to check
Known Fix: Looks like a cut and paste or similar error duplicated the config line, with the second line misformatted.

Reactions: Hyulles

Ruyuna

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- Invalid
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? Correction: I downloaded the new MagicFarm server update an it has the wrong version of TE3, it has b9 instead of b8.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? Correction: I downloaded the new MagicFarm server update an it has the wrong version of TE3, it has b9 instead of b8.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

Just checked. The server files for 1.0.2 have the correct TE

Last edited:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 (v1.0.2)
Whats the bug?: Rutile Ore from Mariculture is spawning but cannot be mined with a bronze pick leveled to Diamond capability. Mariculture worldgen config in the modpack shows Rutile Ore generation set to false, but the config looks like this:

Known Fix: Looks like a cut and paste or similar error duplicated the config line, with the second line misformatted.

Its being controled by CoFH. I'll ask joshie.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 (v1.0.2)

Seems to be because its considered titanium in the ore dictionary and titanium requires an ardite pick. I'll set it back to iron in the next update.

suureal

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- Crafting is correct. Crash has been reported
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? I can make sticks the vanilla way, I never get the planks I think that's not supposed to happen (pretty new to this mod) and now I can't make any tools at all, also I get flint the vanilla way. Tkonstruct errors: I can't make tools, e.g. with flint, the tool part properties show up but no tool parts appear.

Can it be repeated? Yes, happens all the time
Known Fix:

I redownloaded ftb and the pack itself several times, nothing helped. (also, a bit unrelated, clicking on the"need support click me" button in the console gets me to a 403 forbidden page?)

Sageoffire

Jul 29, 2019
Probably not so much a bug as an unintended feature, but worth pointing out anyway.

Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- No real fix aside from removing fancy fences.
Mod & Version: Fancy Fences / BoP
Pastebin link to crash log: --
Whats the bug?
None of the BoP woods can be used to make fences anymore because vanilla fences have a specific non oreDic crafting recipe now from the Fancy Fences mod.
Can it be repeated? Yup, just try the recipes ingame

Negation99

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- Cannot duplicate
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/0ULshT40
Whats the bug? The game crashes if you create a world with Generate Structures option turned off.
Can it be repeated? Yes by creating a world with Generate Structures turned off.
Known Fix:

leba

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- Cannot duplicate
Mod & Version: Magic Farm 1.6.4 (or what ever recomended sends me into)
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? disapearing blocks
Can it be repeated? Yep
Known Fix: move out of desert

While having a fly about a new world to see if this is the mod pack for me i noticed you can put things in barrels so i grabbed a few in creative and tried to place them in a desert. while they are being placed you cant see them. move out the desert and yes you can see them. was barrels of fuel and something else that i thought might be explosive.

Tried in a few other bio's and all ok seems to be just being able to see the block in a desert. Blocks all placed in creative mode and none of the blocks crafted to get them just took from that thing on the side.

oh and using default texture pack.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Magic Farm 1.6.4 (or what ever recomended sends me into)
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? disapearing blocks
Can it be repeated? Yep
Known Fix: move out of desert

While having a fly about a new world to see if this is the mod pack for me i noticed you can put things in barrels so i grabbed a few in creative and tried to place them in a desert. while they are being placed you cant see them. move out the desert and yes you can see them. was barrels of fuel and something else that i thought might be explosive.

Tried in a few other bio's and all ok seems to be just being able to see the block in a desert. Blocks all placed in creative mode and none of the blocks crafted to get them just took from that thing on the side.

oh and using default texture pack.

I'll take a look.

Michael_Ton

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- Cannot Duplicate
Mod & Version: Magic Farm 1.6.4 (Recommended)
Pastebin link to crash log: Server Crashing http://pastebin.com/1BvG5Pnv and Missing chunk/entity thing http://pastebin.com/FDYnXJ32
Whats the bug? Server crashing / missing chunk or Entity
Can it be repeated? Yes the console gets spammed when you're able to join with missing entity
Known Fix:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Magic Farm 1.6.4 (Recommended)
Pastebin link to crash log: Server Crashing http://pastebin.com/1BvG5Pnv and Missing chunk/entity thing http://pastebin.com/FDYnXJ32
Whats the bug? Server crashing / missing chunk or Entity
Can it be repeated? Yes the console gets spammed when you're able to join with missing entity
Known Fix:

I am flabbergasted. I cannot think of anthing that might cause this. Try loading without Special mobs and/or infernal mobs. Maybe a special skeleton was saved there and it dissapppeared?

Michael_Ton

Jul 29, 2019
I am flabbergasted. I cannot think of anthing that might cause this. Try loading without Special mobs and/or infernal mobs. Maybe a special skeleton was saved there and it dissapppeared?

I took out both those mods and more spam came up but for Squid, gravel, stonebrick, bat and Iron ore.

Also my power went out while the server was running I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I took out both those mods and more spam came up but for Squid, gravel, stonebrick, bat and Iron ore.

Also my power went out while the server was running I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not

I am sitting here going... uhhhhhhh o.0 I have no idea at all.

Hyulles

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- Gravestones disabled due to bugs.
Mod & Version: Magic Farm 1.6.4 (1.0.4) - OpenBlocks-1.2.2
Pastebin link to crash log: -
Whats the bug? Sometimes when u die (3 times underground, 1 time in the surface) the gravestone dont appear and u lose all items u have.
Can it be repeated? Yup
Known Fix: Donwgrade to prev version without the gravestone?

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- Normal Game mechanics
Mod & Version: Tinker's Construct
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Block of Aluminium crafts into 9 Raw Aluminum which appears to have no use other than to combine back into blocks. The blocks can be smelted though so it isn't lost.
Can it be repeated? Yup
Known Fix: Unknown

lmef

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm -- Reported
Mod & Version: Pam's HarvestCraft (version that is included in the recommended pack version)
Pastebin link to crash log: not crashing
What is the bug? HarvestCraft plants remain "planted" when the block below them is destroyed. Placing a block under them again doesn't affect them, it remains "planted"
Can it be repeated? Yes

I was messing around in a test world, I encountered this bug when wanting to remove what I made.
Link to a screenshot: http://imgur.com/vcbCjYz

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Magic Farm 1.6.4 (1.0.4) - OpenBlocks-1.2.2
Pastebin link to crash log: -
Whats the bug? Sometimes when u die (3 times underground, 1 time in the surface) the gravestone dont appear and u lose all items u have.
Can it be repeated? Yup
Known Fix: Donwgrade to prev version without the gravestone?

Turn off graves in the open blocks config.[DOUBLEPOST=1387313863][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod & Version: Pam's HarvestCraft (version that is included in the recommended pack version)
Pastebin link to crash log: not crashing
What is the bug? HarvestCraft plants remain "planted" when the block below them is destroyed. Placing a block under them again doesn't affect them, it remains "planted"
Can it be repeated? Yes

I was messing around in a test world, I encountered this bug when wanting to remove what I made.
Link to a screenshot: http://imgur.com/vcbCjYz

I'll report that to the dev.

Status
Not open for further replies.