1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Looking for online friends to play MC with? Come here! (DW20 1.7.10 1.0.3)

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by Eanator, Jan 10, 2015.

1. wendictive

wendictive New Member

hi Eanator... is the server located in US or Europe....? reason i ask is that servers located outside europe will lagg for me :)

2. Pyrotemplar

Pyrotemplar New Member

[1]-{Your Minecraft IGN} Pyrotemplar
    [2]-{first/nick/preferred name} Pyro
    [3]-{age} 26
    [4]-{Favorite mod and why} AE 1 and 2. I am a software engineer and really like the idea of storing items in bites.
    [5]-{Favorite color} red
    [6]-{How long have you played minecraft} 4 years
    [7]-{why do you want to join/why should you be accepted} I am looking to play some modded MC with a group of people and have fun while challenging myself to build fun and complex builds.
    [8]-{Skype Name/ Curse voice name **if you have neither just say "PM me"} Pyro_templar (skype)

3. drawsius

drawsius New Member

[1]-{Your Minecraft IGN}: drawsius
    [2]-{first/nick/preferred name}: Drawsius
    [3]-{age}: 20
    [4]-{Favorite mod and why}: If i have to choose AE: I'm not so good with it and trying to learn to use it but i know the power off the mod and i like what you are able to do with it. But i like all of the mods.
    [5]-{Favorite color}: Orange
    [6]-{How long have you played minecraft}: on and off for about 3-4 years
    [7]-{why do you want to join/why should you be accepted}: i want to join for all the reasons you mention in the introduction, I want to play with nice and friendly people and I want to have fun doing it.
    [8]-{Skype Name/ Curse voice name **if you have neither just say "PM me"}: Drawsius [skype]

4. Luke9978

Luke9978 New Member

[1]- Luke9978
    [2]- Luke
    [3]- I'm 17
    [4]- Computercraft i love my code
    [5]- Dark purple
    [6]-Too dam long~ about 3 years
    [7]- I'm looking for a community to get to know and game with, hopefully i can be a great help with server management/debug from running servers for a year or so.
    [8]- PM me and ill give you my skype name

5. Elvvood

Elvvood New Member

[1]-elvvood
    [2]-Greg
    [3]-24
    [4]-I've played a lot of ftb packs, but there's still a lot I have yet to explore. Microblocks is awesome from an aesthetic perspective, and I also love thaumcraft for being unique in the ways that I like.
    [5]-Purple
    [6]-Since the nether was added in alpha
    [7]-I'm looking for exactly what this server is advertising itself as: a small community of friendly people.
    [8]- I have skype but would prefer to PM it

6. Hawkes70

Hawkes70 New Member

Hey mate, applying on two other peoples behalf too!

[1]-{Your Minecraft IGN} Hawkes70 (United Kingdom)
    [2]-{first/nick/preferred name} James
    [3]-{age} 18
    [4]-{Favorite mod and why} Direwolf, contains the most content.
    [5]-{Favorite color} Blue
    [6]-{How long have you played minecraft} Since in-development, but I've played on and off.
    [7]-{why do you want to join/why should you be accepted} Me and a bunch of mates just fancied playing on a chilled, private server where we could truly enjoy the richness of FTB.
    [8]-{Skype Name/ Curse voice name **if you have neither just say "PM me"} Skype name: mortima70

- Other two whitelist applications for my mates, contact me! :)

[1]-{Your Minecraft IGN} ForestMerkel (Germany)
    [2]-{first/nick/preferred name} Juliandergrose
    [3]-{age} 18

[1]-{Your Minecraft IGN} NeedSomeMore (Netherlands)
    [2]-{first/nick/preferred name} 'NSM'
    [3]-{age} 18

7. neonmagic

neonmagic New Member

[1]-{NEONMAGIC2}
    [2]-{Neon}
    [3]-{18 o.o}
    [4]-{ thermal Expansion usually start off with it and nice fun mod
    [5]-{Green}
    [6]- when it began beta ._. know idea what year that was or version
    [7]-( i havent played in legitly like a year so just coming back dont know what its like anymore }
    [8]-{Skype Name/ Curse voice name **if you have neither just say "PM me"} -----------------> PM ME

8. Eanator

Eanator New Member

Sorry for late replies, but they have all been sent!
    Unfortunately, the server is located in the US.

9. Strong_Armz

Strong_Armz New Member

[1]-{Your Minecraft IGN}strong_armz
    [2]-{first/nick/preferred name}strong
    [3]-{age}24
    [4]-{Favorite mod and why}I think mystcraft was one of my fav, anything that adds to exploration with dungeons and such is always fun to me
    [5]-{Favorite color}blue
    [6]-{How long have you played minecraft}a few years on and off
    [7]-{why do you want to join/why should you be accepted}just looking for a small server to play with others on and learn the mods. I don't know them very well it's been quite a while since i really got into ftb
    [8]-{Skype Name/ Curse voice name **if you have neither just say "PM me"}PM me

10. Rashen

Rashen New Member

[1] Rashen
    [2] Rashen
    [3] 19
    [4] The Best version of EE.. Equivalent Exchange. think it was v2.
    [5]Orange
    [6] I've been following minecraft's development ever since the first teaser was released.
    [7] Have not ever actually played minecraft with other people besides my two friends. I would love to get to know some other people in a community.
    [8] Rashen3695

11. Sir PITTERIX

Sir PITTERIX New Member

[1]-{Your Minecraft IGN} PITTERIX
    [2]-{first/nick/preferred name} Peter
    [3]-{age} 15
    [4]-{Favorite mod and why} Steve's carts
    [6]-{How long have you played minecraft} 4 years
    [7]-{why do you want to join/why should you be accepted} I'm looking for a nice modded server.
    [8]-{Skype Name/ Curse voice name **if you have neither just say "PM me"} PM me please

12. blomstrand98

blomstrand98 New Member

[1]-{Your Minecraft IGN} blomstrand98
    [2]-{first/nick/preferred name} carl
    [3]-{age} 18
    [4]-{Favorite mod and why} applied because its so cool
    [5]-{Favorite color} green
    [6]-{How long have you played minecraft} 3 years
    [7]-{why do you want to join/why should you be accepted} because i am a nice person love playing minecraft with all :)
    [8]-{Skype Name/ Curse voice name **if you have neither just say "PM me"} linkan162 skype name.

13. Xerocry

Xerocry New Member

[1]-{Your Minecraft IGN} Xerocry
    [2]-{first/nick/preferred name} Andrew
    [3]-{age} 19
    [4]-{Favorite mod and why} EnderIO, AE2 - great oportunities for automate everything!
    [5]-{Favorite color} lime
    [6]-{How long have you played minecraft} Around 3 years
    [7]-{why do you want to join/why should you be accepted} I'm mature, calm person, want to play with people, have fun and automate everything!
    [8]-{Skype Name/ Curse voice name **if you have neither just say "PM me"} PM me :)

14. sinnerr

sinnerr New Member

1 - Somnolency
    2 - Thomas
    3 - 19
    4 - Botania because its magic and flowers
    5 - Black
    6 - 2 years
    7 - I want to play with other people and with no lags)
    8 - PM me

15. Eanator

Eanator New Member

Everybody who replied to this should have gotten a message, check those inboxes!

16. dannybear

dannybear New Member

[1]-{Your Minecraft IGN} dannybear
    [2]-{first/nick/preferred name} dannybear
    [3]-{age} 21
    [4]-{Favorite mod and why} Forestry because of bees
    [5]-{Favorite color} Orange
    [6]-{How long have you played minecraft} Around 2 years I guess
    [7]-{why do you want to join/why should you be accepted} I am looking to meet new people in a close community that love playing minecraft and maybe other games.
    [8]-{Skype Name/ Curse voice name **if you have neither just say "PM me"} PM me

17. Amuzet

Amuzet New Member

[1]-{Your Minecraft IGN} Amuzet
    [2]-{first/nick/preferred name} Moctezuma
    [3]-{age} 20
    [4]-{Favorite mod and why} CC-Peripherals for all that delicious control, and Dwarf Fortress importer
    [5]-{Favorite color} Midnight Blue
    [6]-{How long have you played minecraft} since 1.2.5 which was around 2010?
    [7]-{why do you want to join/why should you be accepted} From what I see your server is quite full already not sure you should but I would love to play with yall
    [8]-{Skype Name/ Curse voice name **if you have neither just say "PM me"} Amuzet

18. Eanator

Eanator New Member

Replies Sent!

19. jaycron

jaycron New Member

[1]-{Your Minecraft IGN} jaycron
    [2]-{first/nick/preferred name} james
    [3]-{age} 17 nearly 18
    [4]-{Favorite mod and why} Botania because of all it's cool stuff.
    [6]-{How long have you played minecraft} Since the days of tekkit
    [7]-{why do you want to join/why should you be accepted} I'm looking for a small server that I can play on where I can meet some new people and not be heavily restricted on what I can do.
    [8]-{Skype Name/ Curse voice name **if you have neither just say "PM me"} jaycron

20. Bibblybob

Bibblybob New Member

[1]-{Your Minecraft IGN} Bibblybob96
    [2]-{first/nick/preferred name} Bibbly
    [3]-{age} 18
    [4]-{Favorite mod and why} Thaumcraft, simply because I love the whole aspect of being able to create things using magic
    [5]-{Favorite color} Green
    [6]-{How long have you played minecraft} 4 1/2 years
    [7]-{why do you want to join/why should you be accepted} I'm looking to meet new people who also enjoy minecraft as well as a place to be able to have fun and fail my experiments in Thaumcraft.
    [8]-{Skype Name/ Curse voice name **if you have neither just say "PM me"} PM me