[Listed] 1.7.10 - Simply Magic [HQM][Magic][Light][Tutorial-Themed]

Reaperjtm1

Jul 29, 2019
I Think it is because you used the alchemical construct and not throwing in the stuff yourself in the crucible I had the same problem using Botania Halo thing and making Black Slates from Blood Magic via right clicking on the recipe in the ring, it didn't count the last two. Try making it without the alchemical construct, I think it doesn't recognized "you" crafting it that way. I made one just fine before the update in the crucible.

Reactions: insomx

Timelife

Jul 29, 2019
I just stumbled on this pack a moment ago after looking into any news on Hubris (one of my favorite modpacks of all time). I love these purely magic modpacks given that they have a massive variety of mods and mechanics. However given I have seen other modpacks by DrasticDemise I was a bit confused on why Tainted Magic was not included in the pack, given that all the other Thaumcraft addon mods are present and that one has been a common feature among them before. Is there any particular reason that one is absent?

L

Larear

Quick qustion: is there an alernative to the Builders wand fom extra utilities?

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
I just noted that cobblestone (cobblestone 4, specifically, which seems to be normal cobble) has "Can be used as an infusion stabilizer" in the tooltip. Is that for real, or is it a troll?

Timelife

Jul 29, 2019
I just noted that cobblestone (cobblestone 4, specifically, which seems to be normal cobble) has "Can be used as an infusion stabilizer" in the tooltip. Is that for real, or is it a troll?

You could use the arcane abacus to find out, but from my experience cobblestone (and a few other blocks with that tool tip) doesn't do anything to the infusion stability number given by the abacus. If it were the case, the abacus would even tell you if there were any stabilizers that were unbalanced and their location.

Reactions: nolaw70

Alexander_mr

Jul 29, 2019
I got a problem with aura cascade (aura capacitator) sometimes when they hit 1k+ aura they should discharge but doesn't and insted just keeps showing the discharge animation and reset the timer but keeps the aura and get's stuck in a loop - i am not sure what to do

Attachments

• 2016-02-28_13.14.27.png
    2016-02-28_13.14.27.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
  • 2016-02-28_13.14.29.png
    2016-02-28_13.14.29.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
  • 2016-02-28_13.14.30.png
    2016-02-28_13.14.30.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 63
  • 2016-02-28_13.14.35.png
    2016-02-28_13.14.35.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
  • 2016-02-28_13.14.35_2.png
    2016-02-28_13.14.35_2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 64

Reaperjtm1

Jul 29, 2019
So I just built the Black Aurum and place a zombie spawner next to it and it pulled in the zombie, but only did one tick f damage and nothing after that. I spawned a few more mobs and only the spider died to it. Also, when I killed the mob it was holding it still gained some power, but didn't happen each time only a few (I know I killed them items and exp dropped). Any idea why, damage only in a small area around it, but not right at the center (pulled to close)?

Edit: Holy crap I am stupid, had a mage light spell thing directly above it which offset tall mobs...nvm

Yobur

Jul 29, 2019
The humble dragon wonders if someone could reveal to him the proper URL for obtaining the server zip files? My spelunking through the spiders web has only revealed a portion, and the Linux server manager I am using (MineOS) requires the full path in order to keep things properly up to date.

Thanking you in advance,

Last edited:

sapler

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! Quick question! Im trying to Open the moo moo farm? But i cant seem to make it happend? It summons a blue portal that kicks my out the same way i got in.. Anyone got a clue? The gateway have allmost 150k essence unless its mega heavy to summon?

Nivix

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone unlocked the Bewitched Fleece from Witching Gadgets? I can't unlock it because I'm missing one aspect -- and when I jumped into a SP world and summoned some Bewitched Fleece to scan it and see what aspect I needed, the aspect still came up as a question mark.

Is this broken for everyone?

M

MachineHead

Go into nei then search aspects and print it. Send the pic here maybe i can help you

M

mondoman221

So far i like the modpack. Runs well and all around fun way to kickback after a long day.Today i encountered a problem. When i was playing my computer fully crashed and now i am not able to play my world. #1 i cant find where the automatic program saves it's backups and #2 i cant tell if my world is corrupt or if it was something i was doing *note* i went into MC Edit and removed the last 20 blocks i placed and replaced them with stone. I will post the link to a pastebin where the command line is at. *do note i just signed up so the link has to be verified* Thanks to all who will help in the future
*ps* when i try to enter the world my game crashes
*pps* I just joined so i need to have links approved so i think i can pm you the link

-TheRealMondo

Last edited:

Pokoretsu

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an alernative to the portal gun? I want a simple and flat portal to travel between the top of my tower and the basement

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
What? No ProjectE in this pack? Its a magic based mod.
There's plenty of other magic mods that didn't make it in the pack. It's the modpack makers discretion. Add it yourself if you really want it.

The reason I believe was that it was considered to OP but I don't remember where that was said (or if it was said at all).

M

Morninglory3

Hello, I logged into my world this morning and all my Thaumcraft research points are gone and I can't re scan any items to get the research points because I've already scanned them. Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions?

Tylor

Nov 24, 2012
Hello, I logged into my world this morning and all my Thaumcraft research points are gone and I can't re scan any items to get the research points because I've
already scanned them. Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions?

Had same too.

In Thaumcraft config set Cheat Sheet item on, get it from NEI and use to unlock all research.
Also, set Wuss mode in config on too, or you'll get non-stop Warp effect from all warped research.

M

Morninglory3

Had same too.

In Thaumcraft config set Cheat Sheet item on, get it from NEI and use to unlock all research.
Also, set Wuss mode in config on too, or you'll get non-stop Warp effect from all warped research.
Thanks I will have to do this.