Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Does the dimensional chest and the rf entangler network work from inside the TARDIS? I currently have them on my moon base and running my quarry locations on the various planets and want to know if I relocate to the TARDIS will they still work?

Just wanted to follow up on this and say the RF Entangler network does indeed work from inside the TARDIS. Now I have the fully upgraded solar panel feeding a capacitor feeding the RF Entangler in an always sunny room. May be able to just use the solar for my entire power system in there.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Um, I cannot seem to find the dimension ID of the moon (-28 or -70) in my TARDIS. Would I use the overworld dimension since it is disabled? I am afraid to try and fly it without knowing where I am going.

PizzaMan585

Jul 29, 2019
after abit of frustration with a world corruption Ive decided to restart the game and start again but now all my textures are all stuffed up with the trees being 1 shade of green and every thing else being solid white colors, then after that the game will crash during the loading screen, Im wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem, or knows how to fix it.
actually just after i lost my previous world this happened (in which i already made it to mars damn it)

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
Um, I cannot seem to find the dimension ID of the moon (-28 or -70) in my TARDIS. Would I use the overworld dimension since it is disabled? I am afraid to try and fly it without knowing where I am going.

Had the same problem. For some reason the moon is blacklisted in the tardis mod config. IRC I removed -28 from config/darkmods/TardisMod/Dimensions.cfg (last line)

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Had the same problem. For some reason the moon is blacklisted in the tardis mod config. IRC I removed -28 from config/darkmods/TardisMod/Dimensions.cfg (last line)

Thanks, wonder why it is blacklisted? Also see the overworld (0) listed there as well for the guy asking earlier.

prendolin

Jul 29, 2019
1) I need to connect Galacticraft aluminum wire and ender IO energy conduits to each other, I don't want to use a capacitor or proper storage block if I don't have to though. I'd rather use a block specifically designed to bridge energy.
Is there any sort of pattern for setting coordinates in the TARDIS. It appears random to me.

The levers are kind of exponential, the left increments the least and rightwards increments the most. Try counting, you'll see. If you find a good set of coordinates you'd best save them to prevent the hassle in the future.

Mind you I haven't touched it in a while so I could be backwards, but if I could figure it out from flipping them back and forth you can too. That kind of ridiculous tedium is pretty typical for a TARDIS.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
1) I need to connect Galacticraft aluminum wire and ender IO energy conduits to each other, I don't want to use a capacitor or proper storage block if I don't have to though. I'd rather use a block specifically designed to bridge energy.

The only thing I can think of in this pack is the energy transfer node from extra utilities.

Reactions: prendolin

prendolin

Jul 29, 2019
The only thing I can think of in this pack is the energy transfer node from extra utilities.

That worked extremely well, thank you! Next problem: Refined Relocation filters seem to do jack squat and accept whatever an extraction module decides to pull out of a chest. When you only need it to do one thing RR seems to do it very well, like extracting from a minechem chest and inputting into barrels. But if I place any other chests into the network it starts putting everything into that chest regardless of my intentions.

http://imgur.com/a/z38ZM
In order:
(1 & 2) Minechem obsidian chest with extraction module outputs into sorting JABBA through relocators. Works perfectly. Their connection then branches and runs past (3) towards (4/5) without any stops. In (4) the wireless extender connects to the iron chest and works perfectly. in (5) the relocator section from (3) connects near the extenders, you can't really see it. A non-functional stock module fails to supply carbon to the furnace in the middle, and absolutely everything gets extracted from the iron chest by the extraction module and placed into the obsidian chest. The obsidian chest has minechem and nihilo/astris blacklisted but they still get placed into it, breaking the ore refining automation. and caching away every unsorted element.

Priorities: Minechem Obsidian is NORMAL. Other obsidian is NORMAL-LOW. Iron Chest is NORMAL. I tried putting a filter module blacklisting minechem and such on the second obsidian chest but I think it created a loop somehow o_O

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
That worked extremely well, thank you! Next problem: Refined Relocation filters seem to do jack squat and accept whatever an extraction module decides to pull out of a chest. When you only need it to do one thing RR seems to do it very well, like extracting from a minechem chest and inputting into barrels. But if I place any other chests into the network it starts putting everything into that chest regardless of my intentions.

http://imgur.com/a/z38ZM
In order:
(1 & 2) Minechem obsidian chest with extraction module outputs into sorting JABBA through relocators. Works perfectly. Their connection then branches and runs past (3) towards (4/5) without any stops. In (4) the wireless extender connects to the iron chest and works perfectly. in (5) the relocator section from (3) connects near the extenders, you can't really see it. A non-functional stock module fails to supply carbon to the furnace in the middle, and absolutely everything gets extracted from the iron chest by the extraction module and placed into the obsidian chest. The obsidian chest has minechem and nihilo/astris blacklisted but they still get placed into it, breaking the ore refining automation. and caching away every unsorted element.

Priorities: Minechem Obsidian is NORMAL. Other obsidian is NORMAL-LOW. Iron Chest is NORMAL. I tried putting a filter module blacklisting minechem and such on the second obsidian chest but I think it created a loop somehow o_O

Glad to hear the energy transfer node worked for you.

One thing I have noticed about RR filters is that if you open it and add to the filter when an extraction module is active, it will start pulling and dumping into the location you have open. I usually remove my extraction module (or have a blocking module that I switch) before I modify any filters.

Also noticed that if you set a blacklist on the filter module, nothing will get go in that inventory without creating a whitelist first. However, as previously stated, any time you open the filter, any extraction module that can, will push items to the attached inventory.

These are just observations I have made while playing.

PizzaMan585

Jul 29, 2019
after abit of frustration with a world corruption Ive decided to restart the game and start again but now all my textures are all stuffed up with the trees being 1 shade of green and every thing else being solid white colors, then after that the game will crash during the loading screen, Im wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem, or knows how to fix it.
actually just after i lost my previous world this happened (in which i already made it to mars damn it)
Bump

K

KGB8472

is it just me or am i doing it wrong but i have made 2 black hole storage and got no reward bag, also someone asked about being able to get a witch, i really hope its not in that reward bag as like the person in that post i would really like to get the inventory panel from ender io going as i have put an awful lot of time into a jabba barrel set up that takes a minute to look around while looking for items?
any help would be appreciated

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
is it just me or am i doing it wrong but i have made 2 black hole storage and got no reward bag, also someone asked about being able to get a witch, i really hope its not in that reward bag as like the person in that post i would really like to get the inventory panel from ender io going as i have put an awful lot of time into a jabba barrel set up that takes a minute to look around while looking for items?

I haven't seen a witch as a quest reward but witches spawn at the stargate world where you get the blood altar.

the star harvester quest not working either
anyone?

I don't recall having issues with these quests but you can do /hqm edit and get the OP book to complete any quests that are stuck. You will need to open to lan and allow cheats for SSP or be an op on a server or get an op on a server to give it to you.

SirWill

Mar 29, 2014

the star harvester quest not working either
anyone?
https://github.com/MyM-ModpackTeam/GalacticScience/issues/90

logdogzip

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to ask, but is there an ETA for 1.5.8 on FTB/Curse? I'm looking at these changes that have happened on github and can't wait for it to get properly updated.

SirWill

Mar 29, 2014
Sorry to ask, but is there an ETA for 1.5.8 on FTB/Curse? I'm looking at these changes that have happened on github and can't wait for it to get properly updated.
Update is already requested, just waiting for FTB.
But be aware that it will be no recommended update so no tested update.

J

Jolan Map

someone arrive to install the modpack or launcher , I can not, you can help me please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.