Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagingBoreas

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i'm here to ask a question i suppose it has been asked before, but i refuse to read 88 pages of posts. Does this modpack have a standalone server for self-hosting? I'm looking forward to play this mod over the Internet with just a few friends(4 players... maybe 3 >.<), and I'm not fond of using Hamachi to "open to lan" thing. Now if I'm missing something, please tell me :)

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
I'm almost positive the server files can be downloaded from the FTB launcher, I'm not at home right now to check but you can look in the launcher and see for yourself.

Monsterguts173

Jul 29, 2019
Also ... smelteries on the moon? Nah!

lol, though I have kept an eye out for whalers on the moon...

Finally got around to making the big fusion/fission minechem builds, love those, but, Is anyone aware of anything that would cause, occasionally, items to kind of spontaneously change to something else entirely? Had it happen twice now, once when placing a gas compressor on my turbine (it turned into a piston after I placed it and did not change back until I removed it and made a new one) and then a short while later a stack of tungsten plating for the little fission machine changed into moon rock when I went to place it in the blueprint. No crashes or anything, just a random bug and I was wondering if anyone else had encountered it and new of possible causes.

Also, will you tweet or link to your stream for those of us who may want to pop in? To watch that is...:D

Last edited:

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
lol, though I have kept an eye out for whalers on the moon...

Finally got around to making the big fusion/fission minechem builds, love those, but, Is anyone aware of anything that would cause, occasionally, items to kind of spontaneously change to something else entirely? Had it happen twice now, once when placing a gas compressor on my turbine (it turned into a piston after I placed it and did not change back until I removed it and made a new one) and then a short while later a stack of tungsten plating for the little fission machine changed into moon rock when I went to place it in the blueprint. No crashes or anything, just a random bug and I was wondering if anyone else had encountered it and new of possible causes.

Also, will you tweet or link to your stream for those of us who may want to pop in? To watch that is...:D

Were they radioactive?

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Nope! its grayed out, thats why i was asking :)
You can go to Releases to get server files. This does not have files for the latest beta version, though.
Latest beta release is not recommended for server use as it has some major mod updates that cause issue which need to be fixed first. Please use the recommended version. Once the next version is more tested it will be set as recommended.

wacky444

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a faster way to put hydrogen into advanced generators?
I'am actually using a ender io tank to turn the hydrogen to liquid then pushing it into the generator, but it's very slow, i would need a lot of ender io tanks.

alyandon

Jul 29, 2019
I've reached the point where I'm ready to construct the Stargate and visit the coordinates provided in the quest book. Any non-spoilerish suggestions on how I should be prepared?

alyandon

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I've gone through the stargate and the telepad on the other end says it isn't linked to anything. Am I being really dense or is this a known issue?

Edit: I dug straight up from the stargate and broke through into the chamber. That place is a deathtrap and I was insta-killed (maybe two hitted) twice by something that I didn't even see (nuclear something) despite being in a fully upgraded battle suit. To make matters worse, I respawned in the void and lost everything in my inventory. Most decidedly not fun at all but I did enjoy the pack up to this point.

Last edited:

janmo96

Jul 29, 2019
im trying to make server on this pack but for me overworld keep resetting to void somewhy when i added uskyblock any help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.